Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

On 4th generation, it is definitely my Shiny Latias. It took a lot of effort and to get, but I don't regret it. In order to get it, I bought a second copy of HeartGold since it was on sale, costing less than 1/3 of the original price, and I really didn't want to restart the file on my first copy. First, I had to RNG my ID/SID which was hard, it took me 27 tries to get it right. Then play through the game which wasn't fun since I don't like the game as much as most other games in the series. After that, I could catch all the legendaries, including my Latias. Timid Nature, IVs are 31/7/31/31/31/31 which is what I went for. Very happy about it. After doing all of that, I have barely touched the game since I see no reason to keep playing it.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Of all the POkemon I ever had, I'd have to say it was the shiny Raikou I received back in Silver from the Pokémon Center in New York City (its Nintendo World now) I was seven back then and had begged my mom to take me there (I live an hour away from there) so I could see it, and had brought my POkemon Silver with me. Back then, they had a huge Pokeball hanging from the ceiling that you could hook your game into and get a free Pokémon. A person next to me, if I remember correctly, got a Seel, but I got the shiny Raikou, and promptly squealed like the little girl I was xD That Raikou has long since disappeared (my game broke when my dog ate it, literally), but I remember the joy of getting it fondly.
    ////

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

My first ever Pokemon, my Meganium (Spice) from Crystal, i still have it and it can never ever be replaced
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

It's a toss-up between my first non-TCG Pokemon (Leafgreen Charizard), my Lv100 Rayquaza from Emerald, my shiny Zapdos from Soulsilver, and my Charizard in X.
    Last edited by Ib4; 30th July 2014 at 4:50 PM.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

At one point (meaning quite literally a decade ago) it was the Lv. 91 Typhlosion that was my first starter on my Silver version; he'd never been leveled up with rare candies, only battles. However, as he's long since been erased, right now it would probably be my Lv. 60 Blaziken in one of my Emerald cartridges.
    ミュウ

It's a tie between my first Pokemon,a level 100 female Infernape named Flamy,my level 100 Cincino named Minco,my shiny Dragonite(Wild.I don't have White2) named Squishy which I'm trying to get to level 100,and my Spheal named Chubbcakes,which has become the name for all my male Spheals.

"Go and do not falter, my child!"
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718