Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

Somewhere between my EV trained Tangrowth, cause he's awesome, and my Flygon Dustie, who's been with me since early RSE.

My awesome Empoleon

Speaking in terms of events, my 10th Anniversary Celebi.

In terms of Pokemon I raised that I've had a long time, my level 100 Salamence (who recently solo'd Red in Heart Gold) and my level 98 Mawile (not level 100 yet just in case it ever gets an evolution that depends on leveling). Both have been with me since my first Ruby game.

Also, my shiny collection. But of all of these, probably Metagross, Salamence, and especially Absol, which happens to be Adamant with Super Luck.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

My level 100 Scizor, which I got as a Scyther egg in Ruby and had 31 Atk IVs, and now has max attack and is a major part of my Platinum team.

My Charizard is my most prized pokemon. He's well trained, has a good move-set, and he's my first and favorite pokemon.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Karen

"99% of Serebii users have no idea where the statistics people use in their signatures come from." If you are part of the 99%, copy and paste this to your signature. Started by Charizard4Ever

I would have to say my blaziken i breeded. I like made his Sp. attack stat 159 at level 50 heat wave like killed so many pokemon in PBR X3 i feel happy
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I usually favor my starter over my other Pokemon. Since I like to do Scramble Challenges I'm not restricted to the usual trio either.

Some examples of Scramble Challenge starters:
    Pearl - Luxio/Luxray
    Sapphire1 - Blaziken
    Sapphire2 - Vigoroth
    XD - Vaporeon
    Colosseum - Umbreon
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Second Stop is up [11/18/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

My most prized Pok&#233; right now is my Lv. 100 Kissari (Togekiss). It always gets me out of tight situations and can put up a challange to many Pok&#233;mon. I love it. <3

The oldest Pok&#233;mon I currently have is my Blaziken from Sapphire. My oldest living Pok&#233;mon. :'D

My Prized Pokemon is Charizard
    Because he was my Fire Red starter and he was my first level 100 and is my go to guy in a tough battle.
    True Trainers Use Their Favourite Pokemon Not The Toughest.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Lucario is the pokemon with the most ribbons on pearl. It has a total of 26! ^_^
    Houndoom used to be the pokemon with the most ribbons in emerald. It had 14. But, he is now in my pokemon pearl game.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

This is a difficult one as Charizard is my all time favourite but as it was given to you at the start of R/B I wouldn't say it was my most prized. I think I would have to go for my Milotic on Ruby as it took forever to find a Feebas and then maxing out its beauty stat.

Starmie
    Timid
    31 SAtk / 30 Spd
    EV trained

'Nuff said ^_^

My Shiny Milotic, she is the strongest water Pokemon I've ever had. She can stand up to the strongest electric attack. Shes helped me win a good bit of online battles, plus my most beautiful shiny.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

LeafGreen - Suicune
    Sapphire - Flygon shiny
    Emerald - Milotic
    Colosseum - Flygon
    Diamond - Spiritomb
    Platinum - Glaceon
    HeartGold - Togekiss
    Last edited by IcyKerpymon; 15th December 2009 at 5:16 PM.

My sceptile on emerald

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

My most prized Pokemon is my Raichu in Pokemon Yellow. It was mt first Pokemon and the first I ever trained to level 100.

My shiny Palkia from Pearl. It was the first Legendary that I ever SR for in hopes of getting a shiny. It only took me 30 minutes and 35 resets.

Yeah, he's one spoiled space dragon, I tell ya.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

My most prized Pokemon is my shiny Clefable. I have other shinies but this one, I've had since I hatched it as a Cleffa in FireRed. It's my first shiny and I'm never letting it go. =D

my starter empoleon. i never released him and he was a beast in the battle tower. he singlehandedly beat the tower tycoon and he wasn't even ev trained.
    My diamond FC is 0474 6277 2068
    my platinum Fc is 4769 6209 8527
    E-mail is cesar.a.cazares@students.nhu.edu
    I check this more often than serebii, so please e mail me for fast responses.
    My rules for battle: standard rules, no more than 1 legendary, no crying
    my last iv project:
    ghastly timid 31 att, 31 sp att, 30 speed :P for trade

I like to listen to metal, because it's real music. If you feel the same way copy and paste onto your signature. started by tyranitar90

I claim no matter what anybody else says.

My shiny Metagross was pretty special, due to the fact that I bred about 1000 of regulars to get it. My EV'ed Latias is awesome too, although I might have to get a new one, in either scarfed or specs variant. Always fun though. Blaziken in Ruby I beat the game with by itself pretty much, it being level 70 by the time I got to the Elite 4 and all my others were about 45.

My Clefable or my Blissey. Both are Lvl. 100, and both are absolutely awesome, but I can't be picking favourites. ^_^

*hugs them both*

My Sceptile back in saphire, he was lvl. 70 when I chalenged the Elite 4 which was pretty good considering I can't get close anymore in these newer games (laziness -_-)
    but above all he was my very first starter and pokemon so I really treasured that pokemon... Untill he suffered game deletion ;_; typing this post makes me want to get another treeko and relive those moments.
    Join my new site The Star Road Forums! Talk anything about mario! http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Star_Road_Forums/index/

my shiny bidoof that i had caught while training the other day w/ pokeradar and i caught a wobbufett afterwards

it has to be my darkria at level 68 it stats are near 278
    [/COLOR]hunting in the shiny form : have shiny:

AIREUS1 plt fc:3266 6182 3381

A.T.S. HG FC: 5113 5615 29765

90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

My shaymin or frosslass
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast