Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

It's not my most prized pok'emon (My Magmortar is) but it did win me suicune.
    I was doing a trade on Serebii but it turns out the pok'emon I was offering
    wasn't legit so if I wanted that Suicune he said I would have to beat him.
    So I took a team of elite pok'emon. I was down to my last Pok'emon
    Wobbuffet... And he managed to take down my opponents Mew!
    I was amazed at my Wobbuffet's Streangth and then as he promised
    I got the Suicune for my unlegit shiny Lugia and after getting the Suicune
    I completed my Pok'e Dex.
    <<http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFizzMonkey >>

Please click on this egg so it doesn't die

My Level 100 Blaziken nicknamed Blazarione got me through my entire sapphire game (it was level 80 when i got to the E4), Medicham nicknammed Mexichan which i caught during the victory road which i planned to use as a back up in case my Blaziken fainted and needed healing and Rayquaza named Slytha which I caught on my Sapphire version in 2003 and finally after getting a DS in 2010 transferring them to Platinum so their legacy can live on.

My shiny Sharpedo i caught while fishing for feebas was also a nice reward back on sapphire. I never caught a feebas though. My Swampert from my Ruby (63 now) and my Magmortar from Platinum are also favourites.
    Last edited by slowdude; 3rd February 2010 at 8:11 AM.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

Well my friend say that my 5 trademark pokemon are
    -Latias (because it's strong and cool looking and has high sp atk,sp def and speed)
    -Lanturn (special sponge can take hits very well , we have history)
    -Salamence (my first dragon type that I ev trained. I braged about it alot and it sweeps with a dragon dance)
    -Umbreon (my loner and tank which sets up then bam)
    -Milotic (I also bragged alot about this one and it's a freaking tank that can heal itself and put people to sleep)
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

Mine would have to be my shiny Rayquaza because it's the first and only shiny I've found through SRing and it took less than an hour to get. Then I noticed it's nature was Adamant and when I checked it's IVs they were all fairly high.
    Unfortunately I ruined it because I was only a beginner at EV training and was very lazy so it's EVS are 100 HP, 110 ATK, 100 DEF, 0 SPA, 100SPD and 100 SPE.
    It's now on my Pearl team and I only really use it to fly places. I'll probably trade it over to Soul Silver when I get it so it can follow me around.
    Legit Black Rayquaza, SR'd in ~40 minutes
    Adamant
    IVs = 28/29/22/17/10/25
    Hidden Power = Ghost 52

I love all of my Pokemon. I know, sounds cheesy as hell, but it's true. I don't like to place value of one over the other. But I am very proud of my shiny Chikorita, Navi. He doesn't obey me right now since he is a traded Pokemon, but as soon as we defeat the Eterna City Gym, all shall be well for quite a while. :)

My most prized pokemon I would have to say my starter Typhlosion from Heart Gold. That pokemon along with my Dragonite are pain in the side for people. All my pokemon are EV trained but those two are my babies.

Im torn between my Garchomp who won my first print in the battle frontier (which just happened today) or my Lucario who has adamant nature and perfect speed and ok attack. And he came from the egg i got from riley without me soft reseting for it.

Plat FC: Restarted recently. Update later.
    HG FC: 0820 1928 9654
    White FC: 1550 7122 1586
    Black 2 FC: 3526 4292 5271
    3DS: 2809-8335-2844
    Screen Name: Atli

Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    Then you sir, must be burned. May I graciously pour gasoline onto your person and ignite you with a match, and allow my farts to viciously make the flames bigger.

Over the years, I have had a fair few of absolutely favourite Pok&#233;mon, but I think I have finally settled on Weavile.

My entire team is made up of favourite Pok&#233;mon, all of which I am immensly proud of.

Weavile
    Scizor
    Gengar
    Mismagius
    Vaporeon
    Cresselia

I have been through, over last nearly 15 years, loads with these Pok&#233;mon and, as cheesy as it sounds, I ****ing love these guys so much.

My most prized pokemon has been the same for about 6 years. It's a Flygon I trained in Pokemon Saphire. It was my very first level 100. I transferred it to Platinum & it remains my prized pokemon
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Raikau from Colosseum, my first Lv100. Tragicly he was stolen from me on a trip to NY. I am currently working on his replacement from SS.

A for horses
    B for mutton
    C for yourself

i dont know cause i have to many its either pikachu , charizard or snorlax or even palkia

i have the same pokemon as Ash and all the legendaries

My Kingdra. It won me my Battle Tower challenge in Diamond. And I had it from a Horsea, the little sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Murky View Post
    Over the years, I have had a fair few of absolutely favourite Pokémon, but I think I have finally settled on Weavile.

My entire team is made up of favourite Pokémon, all of which I am immensly proud of.

Weavile
    Scizor
    Gengar
    Mismagius
    Vaporeon
    Cresselia

I have been through, over last nearly 15 years, loads with these Pokémon and, as cheesy as it sounds, I ****ing love these guys so much.

i like gallade lol and nice bands in ur sig

aww man, It's between my Kingdra "Blue Moon" - who I caught with 31attk and 29speed ivs or my Latias "Supernova" - who I waited a full year to transfer onto my DS (on my birthday) [I didn't want to change the DS' clock xD]
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

100&#37; absolutely my Torterra, Mr.Wright. He's the first Pokemon I recieved in Diamond, the day it came out, and he was the first Pokemon in my 4th Gen games to be raised to level 100 the FAIR WAY. He was also the only Pokemon with me when I completeld my Diamond Pokedex and caught the last Pokemon I needed. (which was a Magcargo, if i do recall)

His EVs suck and so do his IVs but I couldn't care less. He's my most prized Pokemon.

Hmmm... difficult.
    Probably my shiny gallade, though I did get it through a GTS trade. In fact, most members of my team have been involved in trades one way or another (slowking was traded 3 times, once to me from the GTS and then to my sister and back to make it evolve).

I have claimed Relcihav!
    Okay, I know it's not real, but that's not going to stop me.
    Relcihav was made by me; no stealing. Thanks to Pingouin7 for making it transparent.

Pokedex: Basically everything except thundurus, landorus and all the unreleased BW legendaries.

My shiny shinx.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Quote Originally Posted by Igottapoo View Post
    I don't poop enough (please do not point out the sheer irony regarding my name). Once every 3 or 4 days or so. Maybe there's something wrong with me but it's been that way all my life.
    Put this in your signature if you hate people calling game rivals by their manga/anime name. (Started by The Elite Trainer)

I would say my shiny zigzagoon It's the only shiny i have that i caught myself, but i cloned him a lot on emerald, to offer them for trade, so he isn't that special.

My shiny crobat is also special to me, because i got it from a friend. But my blaziken on ruby, and umbreon and espeon on coloseum, are the most special, because of the sheer amount of time i spend with them.

Ooo a tough one, its a tie between my Torterra and my Garchomp.
    Please Click On Meh Dragon Eggs!! PLEASE!!

My Shedinja from Sapphire.
    I basically beat Steven with it.
    Then, transferred it to Platinum and it won me the battle tower.

My Timid 10Aniv Celebi, probably.

But as far as Pokemon that I've had a while and I love purely for the sake of sentimentalism, it'd be my level 100 Salamence, Fluffyhead (inappropriate nature, who cares) and my level 99 Mawile, Kao-- he's Naughty, so about as usable in competitive battle as any Mawile would be.

In addition, I have a lot of love for Enoana, my Modest Froslass who won me second place in a tournament last year.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Hard question i've played that many different files that picking a prized one is difficult. My Blastoise from my first ever run threw on Blue was great. I also love my Leafeon atm.

It's my Shiny castform (which is the only pokemon I've actually caught with the 1/8192 chance. I accidentally killed the shiny dialga on my diamond before I could catch it ;~; I have a second one that I caught chaining)
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2yjvk7m.jpg[/IMG]
    ..:: J I R A C H I ::..
    ~+WishMaker+~

*.:SHINIES:.*

(caught chaining)

(plus more)

*~Credit to the amazing ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the badge~*

Oh right, shinies.

As far as prized shinies, I may as well mention my only random shiny, Earthwyrm the Steelix, caught as an Onix on Victory Road in Fire Red.

For chained shinies, I'd probably say my shiny Metagross, since Beldum are such a pain to chain.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

my shaymin its so powerful
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast