Thread: Buckshot MX

Post Buckshot MX

Hey errbody! All my other threads are extinct, so I started a new one for this particular sprite.

You all remember zoids, if not, just roll widdit.

This is Buckshot MX the reindeer zoid, it's totally made up (so don't try looking it up) and all scratch except for the weaponry. because i suck at weaponry. I hope you all like it!

Last edited by wilycoyote64; 23rd December 2009 at 3:25 PM.

Epic. It does kinda reminds me of Zoids (due to the fact it is one '>_>). The problem is the shadow. I think you tried too hard on it. And I know that they are supposed to be one colour, but try to make it look a little more realistic by making it darker, it just seems too light of a colour for a shadow.

I know it's kind of light, but I'm just going off of the official Zoids Legacy sprites. They all have purple shadows. :P

Ahh
    i like it -very good-
    and it makes a difference to all the pokemon sprites a rate
    2problem:
    The first time i looked at it, to me it looked like a wolf
    dont get me wrong, it might just be my colorblindness,
    but it looks nothing like a reindeer
    second, then outline of it seems strange. On parts of it
    there is an outline,
    and on otherparts there ain't
    but otherwise this is fanstatic!

wow

you are witty

robot at the war i think it good for Atk & Def loool

keep working
    i am back ^^

@EBW: Woa, you were right about the outline! Some aren't necessarily outlines, but indicators of a darker side. Otherwise a few were totally bad habit, from spriting pkmns all the time. haha!

i fixed what i could.

Well I was going off of an actual reindeer picture, so if it doesn't look anything like a reindeer, i guess i failed...

@buny: lol. it'll take a while before i start another one of these, they take forever and it's way tedious.
    Last edited by wilycoyote64; 23rd December 2009 at 3:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilycoyote64 View Post
    @EBW: Woa, you were right about the outline! Some aren't necessarily outlines, but indicators of a darker side. Otherwise a few were totally bad habit, from spriting pkmns all the time. haha!

i fixed what i could.

Well I was going off of an actual reindeer picture, so if it doesn't look anything like a reindeer, i guess i failed...

@buny: lol. it'll take a while before i start another one of these, they take forever and it's way tedious.
    Nahh, you haven't 'failed' when you start to look at it,
    i can kinda see the reindeer -the hooves give much away-
    its nice to see some different sprites, and
    you toke time over this sprite
    as i can see from the 'goodness'
    of it
    I want to see more, please

Lol. No worriez!

I may have a couple of ideas stored for both the republic and empire zoids. (if i do contribute to that stroy line)

Buckshot was origionally just me challenging myself. I might concider doing more...

W-O-W

That is just amazing. I think it looks like a reindeer too Maybe to make it look mor like a reindeer you could add a few smaller cannons to it's big cannon, like how reindeer's horns branch off into smaller things. I really do think it looks amazing though, I hope you make more!

BTW Zoids was like my favorite show for a looooong time. It was just so cool!

The Incredibles.

Spoiler:- Awsome Extras:

That looks like you pulled it straight from Legacy!

My one complaint it that it looks really front-heavy. Like it would topple right over, head first. It's got those huge guns (represent antlers?) at the very front, and those itty bitty front hooves make it look unbalanced.

But seriously, this is awesome. You should definitely make more if you enjoyed making this one; I would love to see them!

pika3: Thank you sooo much! Yea, i just need to get better at spriting the particular style of the gun barrels. I've got a couple of small weapons if you look closer under the big AA antler guns though. zoids are cool.

Cece: Thats awesome to get that sort of compliment! I always thought it was amazing how they do those sprites...

yeah its kind of top and front heavy, haha. Then again so are cars because all the heavy stuff is in front. :P
    I always wondered how caribou and moosen never tip over.