View Poll Results: What is your favorite TCG type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colorless

1 12.50%
  • Grass

2 25.00%
  • Water

2 25.00%
  • Fire

2 25.00%
  • Lightning

2 25.00%
  • Fighting

1 12.50%
  • Psychic

3 37.50%
  • Metal

2 25.00%
  • Darkness

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Club

Hybrid View

Default Pokemon TCG Club

Welcome to the Pokemon TCG club, to discuss all Pokemon TCG!

What is Pokemon TCG?

Glad you asked. It stands for Trading Card Game, and Pokemon has one.

Here are the rules:

1. *Insert all SPPF rules here*
    2. No one lining. This is one lining:

hi id lke 2 join plz
    Some one-lining is tolerated, if it's on topic and actually has a message to it.

3. ^That's also an example of chatspeak, which is not allowed.
    4. Stay on topic. Don't have the club discussion be about video games, etc.
    5. Don't ask to be co-owner. If you ask, you probably won't be co-owner. HOWEVER you can ask to be a Supporter.
    6. If you want to join, please fill in this application:

Username:
    Years playing the TCG/Experience:
    Favourite card and why:
    League/Tourny player:
    Brief reason for wanting to join:
    Other:

Example:

Username: Nidoprince
    Years playing the TCG/Experience: I started around a few months ago, but I'm not a total rookie.
    Favourite card and why: Deoxys EX (I opened it with my friends) or Hitmonlee Legendary Collection reverse holo (It's got amazing firework foil on it).
    League/Tourny player: League player, haven't been to a tournament yet.
    Brief reason for wanting to join: I love the TCG and practicly arrange my deck and go to the TCG forum of SPPF every day!
    Other: I'm starting to go on Redshark and figure out how it works.

7. Be active! If you are not active for a month, you will have to rejoin.

8. If a co-owner or owner is inactive, everybody will recieve a temporary rank-up.

Active Pokemon (Owners and Co-owners):

Nidoprince 18

Supporters (People who help out with the club):

GalladeTheGreat 12

Benched Pokemon (Members):

darklord18 3
    Liriane 2
    Mi10ticFan 1

KO'd Pokemon (Banned Users):

None

Now for a little more explaining...

The owner is the head honcho of the club. He (I, Nidoprine) can ban, infract, and accept/deny members into the club and elect co-owners. The owner has complete control over everyone in the club (Except for SPPF mods, who may post if something serious is up).
    The co-owner(s) are the back-up for the owner. If the owner is taking a vacation or something, the co-owner(s) gets the exact job of the owner. They regularly do everything an owner can, except elect co-owners and control the club completely when the owner is active. They have control over everyone listed below.
    The supporters are the ones who are like the co-owners, but do jobs for the club such as supplying topics, providing fanart, helping with the club layout, postcounting etc. They can do that, and accept/deny members into the club. If the owner is inactive, and the co-owners are too (Or don't even exist) one of them will be handed the owner's job.
    Members are what keep the club alive. They can suggest things to owners/supporters/co-owners, but the minute they something does not mean it will happen.

Topics:

What's your favorite card (not Pokemon but card in general)?
    What type of cards (lv x, SP, EX etc) did you like?
    About how many rare cards (including promos) do you have?
    What are you hoping for in the new LEGENDS series?

Current Poll:

None

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 13th January 2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

hi id lke 2 join plz

lol, but seriously, I wouldn't mind joining. I haven't played for years so I'm really rusty at it, but I'd love to join! It's a fun game and with your asian, 10 year old, shiny Arbok card, it can be pretty cool :P I used to play and collect them as I've gained lots over the years, but last year, for Christmas, I gave them all but my Asian, 10 year old, shiny arbok and ekans, and my Rayquayza that came with my Emerald

Yay, this got approved by *Insert mod's username here*! You gave away all your cards, huh...Well, if they were old cards, that doesn't matter because now they're not legal in tournaments anyway. Until September, you'd have to make a deck out of the newer cards if you want to play in tournaments. Anyways, welcome to the club.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Okay, thanks...and wha-? I couldn't use my old ones? It's okay, hopefully the Rayquayza that came with my Emerald doesn't count =P

I'm in the cards mostly for looking at the pictures and what lame fake moves they give pokemon sometimes. I remember Charizard, Fire Spin, minus 150 HP and you must get rid of one energy card. 3-5 reds =P

I want to get back into them, so I may do it when I start working again since I'm too young to actually have a real job.

I'd love to join please! I am a huge fan of the Pokemon TCG, been into it sense I saw the cards. I am currently obsessed with the Arceus expansion... My favorite card is my Dialga G Lv. X because I love the backround.

Lets make this club work and make it last longer then 7 pages like the other 4 clubs!

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Yea, none of my clubs seem to last long...anyways, for some reason I don't like the Arceus expansion that much. I'm a Psychic user, so thanks to Lucian and Fantina, Rising Rivals is my favorite set. I also like in that set how they make the same backround for every SP. I like a lot of cards, I can't tell which is my favorite. Out of the ones I have though, my old Legendary Collection reverse holo Hitmonlee is my favorite. It has kind of like a Fireworks foil. I have one regular to go with it as well. Anyways, welcome to the club!

/\ can I join please.

I play the TCG but I don't collected it as much as I do.

and Rising rival are the set I focusing on getting. as it has many cards that I need for my deck.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Same here. I need mostly Mismagius GL, Mismagius GL Lv. X, Gallade 4, Gallade 4 Lv. X, Alakazam 4, Alakazam 4 Lv. X, and Espeon 4. I'm gonna try and get a booster box of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidoprince View Post
    Same here. I need mostly Mismagius GL, Mismagius GL Lv. X, Gallade 4, Gallade 4 Lv. X, Alakazam 4, Alakazam 4 Lv. X, and Espeon 4. I'm gonna try and get a booster box of it soon.
    wow four of those I meed for my deck. (Alakazam 4 and alakazam 4 Lv X, Gallade 4 Lv X and Espeon.)

anyway a new Topic.

What your favorite card (not pokemon but card in general)?

umm let see well Glaceon Lv X for pokemon
    supporter it Mom Kindness, I just like the artwork.
    trainer it is Luxury ball. it effect is very good.

I wanna join!!!!

I have a whole bunch of cards (a binder filled to the max with several packs of DP andmostly Platinum) I haven't really went to my local card shop in a little while so I don't have the Arceus Expansion but I do have most of the Suprime Victors expansion (I apologize if I spelled Suprime wrong)

It's Supreme, with an e instead of i, just so you know, if you wanted to. Anyway, welcome to the club. Arceus isn't really a good set IMO.

What's your favorite card (not pokemon but card in general)?

Energy Gain is up on that list. Same with Time-Space Distortion and Roseanne's Research.
    Some of my favorite Lv. X are Rhyperior, Giratina, Gallade, and some others that I probably forgot to mention.

What's your favorite card (not pokemon but card in general)?

Umm... can I choose two cause I like my Lucario GL, Kecleon combo... That muti-type with Boundary Aura are an awesome combo!!! (I'm pretty sure it's Boundary Aura, the Poke-Body)

Yea, I chose more. Yea, I have a friend that uses Lucario GL in her deck. Can't wait to open my Rising Rivals booster box, as soon as I get it.

I also LOVE Gengar GL and Uxie Lv. X. I never even use Gengar GL's Attack and Hide attack, unless I have Energy Gain attatched to it. I just spam confuse ray and I get some head starts. And Uxie Lv. X...Well, don't think Uxie under Uxie Lv. X is a bad combo, because Set Up is useful, then Psychic Restore is as well, since you can just put in under your deck when you use it. And Zen Blade is very good, 2 energy for 60 damage. Use Psychic Restore the next turn, then you can go back to Zen Blade. The only thing I don't like is Trade Off. I don't like the idea of putting your card at the bottom of your deck while drawing another card.

My favorite card is my japanese Shiny Arbok! n_n Arbok is one out of many of my favorite Pokemon

SWEET! Today I'll be ordering some cards off Ebay:

Dusknoir Lv. X
    Roseanne's Research x2
    Buck's Training
    Energy Gain x2
    And mabye TG's Mars x1/2

Got Alakazam 4 a few week ago.

and yeah well may I put a topic.

SP and owners

I love building deck base on my favorite characters. and they really nice style to them.

I liked SP and Shinies from the EX series. Other owner's Pokemon weren't that great because they weren't basic like SPs. Shines from the old EX series actually popped out of the box, like the Lv. X, which was great for that time. I also really like the idea of Lv. X because you're basically upgrading the Pokemon, and using some of the most powerful moves from the previous stage. My altime favorites now are...Legend Pokemon! I love the idea of using 2 cards together! Also Prime, because the art is awesome.

Hello! I've been looking for this for a while now and I would love to join. I've been playing since the first Gen and took a break during the 3rd Gen, now I'm back and love it more than ever! I'll make my own application for fun

Username: GalladeTheGreat
    Experience: 1 year with 4th Gen
    Favorite Card: Gallade Pop Series 7 and Shinning Milotic from SV
    Favorite Lv X: Heatran Lv X.
    Favorite Series: Supreme Victors
    Reasons for Joining: I love the TCG and I belong here :P

There...that's my application

TCG Trader check out my wants and haves

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Steam Twister - 4th Gen Deck

BLACK FC:3310 7529 5045
    Name: Jeremy
    Feel free to add me and send me a message on the forums!

Current Shinny Hunt: Feebas @ 180 Hatched Eggs

Accepted! I don't think anyone buys POP packs as much as regular boosters, but the only good POP cards I have are...

Lucario 8
    Manaphy 9
    Latios 7

I have some other ones, but they're not legal. I like some Lv. X other than others, but if there's an easy trade for one, I won't resist getting it, it's way cooler than EX. Mabye I'll use something like that aplication for the club as well.

Also, I have an important announcement to make: Soon, when the club has reached another page, all the members will be added, and mabye with ranks. I'll make a poll on the first post, and the poll will close on the first of January. Poll Question:

Should there be ranks in the club?

Majority wins. I won't vote because I have no idea what to do, and it's really up to the members.

Yes but make them simple. Admins/Leaders then members and if the club gets big enough then Honoured Member which is basically for those in the club who have stayed active and dedicated.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Yes: 1
    No: 0

Looks like I'll be updating the members now. I'll edit this post with post counts. Oh yea: and if indeed yes is majority, one idea for ranks will be with types of cards, like Shining, EX, Lv. X, SP, Basic, Stage 1, Stage 2, etc. That might even be all of them, I can't think of anything else.

EDIT: Post count!

Nidoprince 10
    darklord18 3
    Bossk 3
    Lucas666 2
    GalladeTheGreat 2
    Mr. Joker 1

Oh yea, whoever's been the most active with the most posts in a month's time (Besides me) will win a special prize. Don't expect a Pokemon Lv. X shipped to your door.
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 21st December 2009 at 2:39 AM.

Looks good!
    So just wondering how many of you go to leagues. I really want to but there aren't any close by and from what I've heard only younger kids come in to play the TCG at my local card shop. I was thinking of trying to start one with the help my card shop but I have no idea how many people still play in my area. :S

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

You can start one anywhere as long as you think your players will feel comfortable there. I go to one only, and it's really cool. All the people are nice, you can learn how to play or practice, you get free cards and people who are willing to trade. Mabye we'll have that as our poll after New Years.

Alright I have a question for everyone, being a TCG fan and/or collector what is your most cherrished card? I would have to say my Shinning Milotic from SV because it looks so so cool, not great for battling but one heck of a collectors card!

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Well, here are 2:

1. Deoxys EX. I opened it up with my friends...good times...

2. Hitmonlee Legendary Collection reverse holo. My only awesome-foil card. The fireworks are blinding.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast