View Poll Results: What is your favorite TCG type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colorless

1 12.50%
  • Grass

2 25.00%
  • Water

2 25.00%
  • Fire

2 25.00%
  • Lightning

2 25.00%
  • Fighting

1 12.50%
  • Psychic

3 37.50%
  • Metal

2 25.00%
  • Darkness

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Club

I know right? But I have to say Mom's Kindness is bad because why use that if you can use Mars or Buck's? I would say Night Teleporter, but I thought I'd share something else.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

gggggrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR RRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!... *breaths heavily* MY DARKRAI!!!... precious... AH!.. not here... grr... grrr... RAWR... it HAS to be here tommarow...

What Do You Think The Worst Card In Pokemon TCG Is?

hhmmm... Shining Magikarp... why waste a good shining card on a Magikarp? O_o

O_O Look, the worst that can happen is that it got lost in the mail--oops. Shouldn't of mentioned that XD

"Hey mommy, can I buy a pack?" "Oh sure, anything on my son's birthday. *Buys pack*" "*Opens* Hey mommy, I saw a sparkly card while I was opening them! It has to be a super rare shining card! Wanna cherish the moment?" "OK! 3, 2, 1, PULL!" *Both mom and kid pull a shining Magikarp* -_-
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

... That would be awesome... and... ... YES! It should be here today! I checked on tracking, and its here!!! W00T! W00!... ... ... ... ... ... ... hrmm... though I usually get the mail at 3:00 PM... grr...

So, is it here? anyway, my box is stuck in the snow
    DANCE!! BLASTOISE COMMANDS IT!!

Proud owner of the Pokemon deck rating club
    Pokemon deck rating club

Credit goes to Sinnohdragon for the banner

Credit goes to Pokefan#493 For the banner

Oh! Yeah, it came, and It is AWESOME, I couldn't post it earlier because of double-posting... It has a couple scratches, but it is still great! Im keeping it in a case... forever... Thats too bad that you haven't gotten your Box yet...

I decided I won't get a box of HGSS. Since I have my deck laid out and I need a Lanturn Prime, I might get a box of the next set.

Hmm... I wonder what set the Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND will come in... (English)

Probably not for a while. In May, Revived Legends will probably come out, so it'll take about another 4 months for the Lost Link to come out.

By the way, glad you got your Darkrai

Well, Lost Link is only 40 cards, so it might mix with the 80-card Revived Legends set.

Thanks, how is your Gardevoir?

UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!! My box is in Alabama, but it won't get here until Thursday! It doesn't take that long to cross a border into Georgia!!

Pokemon deck rating club

Ohhh... ouch... Last summer* I ordered a Darkrai G and it didn't come for 2 weeks! ... It was still awesome though... heeheehee...

Quote Originally Posted by KingArmag View Post
    Well, Lost Link is only 40 cards, so it might mix with the 80-card Revived Legends set.

Thanks, how is your Gardevoir?
    But there would be a ton of Primes then.

I can't use it, I need Gardevoir SW. Everybody who has it doesn't want what I have and everyone that wants what I have doesn't have it >_<

Who's going to the states, by the way? I'm not unfortunatly. I don't think I can as I've never gone to the cities. And I can't go to the regionals, I have to go on a trip that day.

Oh wait a second... Lost Link might be with the one after Reviving Legends because there were supposed to be more cards in the HGSS set...

Nidoprince, you can still go to states, even if you didn't go to cities.

Pokemon deck rating club

OH! Great! look at this Darkrai LEGEND Pixel-Over-thanks to MetalFlygon08 for it- I edited it for animation...

Sweet! I am REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLYYY wanting my box now I MUST OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon deck rating club

Quote Originally Posted by Liriane View Post
    Nidoprince, you can still go to states, even if you didn't go to cities.
    Really? Well I won't drive 3 hours just to get kicked out right away. I'll wait next year, I just started late last year (November).

You won't get kicked out, trust me. You can lose every match, but you won't get kicked out.

Pokemon deck rating club

Can it be?! Is it really swiss style?! Well there's one problem...I'm spending 70 dollars to buy HGSS and now I have to drive 200 miles to spend money on gas. I think I'll wait another year.

^ Ya, it's Swiss Style, so you can lose 10 in a row and still play on .

Pokemon deck rating club

Oh I so wish I could go...Oh well, next year, next year...are you going Liriane?

I am almost sure I will, BUT I NEED MY CARDS FROM MY BOX TO MAKE MY NEW DECK!!!!!! IT WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon deck rating club

Well, at least you don't need it until Saturday/Sunday since that's when League is. And you definatly need it before the States, if you're going.

my leage is tomarrow, and my other is monday, so I will be busy.

Pokemon deck rating club

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast