View Poll Results: What is your favorite TCG type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colorless

1 12.50%
  • Grass

2 25.00%
  • Water

2 25.00%
  • Fire

2 25.00%
  • Lightning

2 25.00%
  • Fighting

1 12.50%
  • Psychic

3 37.50%
  • Metal

2 25.00%
  • Darkness

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Pokemon TCG Club

We'll see, actually. I probably won't go, I'll start going to more tournaments next year, when I have a chance of getting travel allowances.

By process of elimination, the deck I will be using for BR will be Duskgar, Raichu, or Shiftry Lock. Feraliturn might make it, but if Lanturn Prime isn't released in Unleashed I'm not going to use it.

If I wanted to, I could easily run Feraligatr/Lumineon for BR. I have 2 Feraligatr Prime and a Lumineon MT. I just like to use my own decks though.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

If you still play RedShark, you can join my network on Hamachi.

ID: AzriNet2
    Password: 1234
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Mabye I'll get back into it...I set it up, but it might be a little hard for me to get used to...Mabye you can help me out a little bit if we ever play? In fact, now that I think about it, I'm going to have to play--I might not be able to go to the Regionals, but when I get back from vacation, it'll be the 25th, and Battle Road will probably start later May. And I get back on Sunday, I won't go to League, and 1st and Second are prereleases, so that gives me about 2-3 days to test out my Duskgar O_O unless I play on Redshark, then I can practice every day
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 11th April 2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Hey TCG Club! Long-time no speak. I took a 1 year break from pokemon especially since my DS got stolen but I recently bought the 3DS and got Pokemon Black.... I love it!!!
    I still have all my cards and made a few decks here and there but I really want to compete. Hope everything is good in the TCG Community

TCG Trader check out my wants and haves

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Steam Twister - 4th Gen Deck

BLACK FC:3310 7529 5045
    Name: Jeremy
    Feel free to add me and send me a message on the forums!

Current Shinny Hunt: Feebas @ 180 Hatched Eggs

Username: TylerS
    Years playing the TCG/Experience:got 9 cards before 2011
    Favourite card and why:Reshiram because it's so powerful
    League/Tourny player:Hardly no leauges around
    Brief reason for wanting to join:I Love the card game

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314