View Poll Results: What is your favorite TCG type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colorless

1 12.50%
  • Grass

2 25.00%
  • Water

2 25.00%
  • Fire

2 25.00%
  • Lightning

2 25.00%
  • Fighting

1 12.50%
  • Psychic

3 37.50%
  • Metal

2 25.00%
  • Darkness

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Club

Can I Join?

I've been playing for about a year now and would love to join your club!! I have about 300 cards, not counting old ones. So, can I please join? Please? <8)
    DANCE!! BLASTOISE COMMANDS IT!!

Proud owner of the Pokemon deck rating club
    Pokemon deck rating club

Credit goes to Sinnohdragon for the banner

Credit goes to Pokefan#493 For the banner

I'll vouch for you to join, btw I rated your deck, let me know what you think!

TCG Trader check out my wants and haves

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Steam Twister - 4th Gen Deck

BLACK FC:3310 7529 5045
    Name: Jeremy
    Feel free to add me and send me a message on the forums!

Current Shinny Hunt: Feebas @ 180 Hatched Eggs

Can I join the club? I've been a TCG fan ever since I first bought Ex Crystal Guardians (well that's the first set I've ever bought).

I've been collecting cards and make decks out of it. Of course, Mr. Joker knows me, am I right? Btw I just know there are 4 clubs, I just joined in 2

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I vouch for you as well. Wait for our leader Nidoprince to come and accept you

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Both of you are accepted! Please answer our survey in the club's front page when you have time Anyways, 300 cards, huh? That's a pretty good collection...EX Crystal Guardians? I think I started around...well, I started actually buying packs (Not having my Grandma buy me cards at the thrift store) around EX FRLG. I don't know for sure, but I have a picture of me with a FRLG booster pack in my hand, so it must be around then. New topic:

About how many rare cards (including promos) do you have?

Around 100 not counting my old ones.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Wow, yeah I think I have about the same 100 rare's. But I have like over 1000 cards and its way too many, I have no room for them haha.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

I keep my cards in a big huge box, with loaders to organize them. It fits all my cards, and more.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The club will be undergoing changes when the club hits it's 3rd page. New rules, and such will be added.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Sweet! Can't wait to see the changes . Also to all members, I think we should all have a link to the club in our sigs so we can help promote it and gain members! Its like free advertising for the club haha!

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

I Have eh, about 175 "rares" If that includes thing like Lucario, 150 without.
    P.S. I left a new Decklist on my deck help thread (not a new thread just a new post)
    P.P.S I like GalladetheGreat's Idea about the links in the signature
    Last edited by Liriane; 2nd January 2010 at 8:38 PM.

Pokemon deck rating club

Yep I saw your new deck list, I gave you some more suggestions. I'm going to make a Roserade deck in a week. Its main purpose is to use special conditions because they can be a lot of fun to play around with.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Rare cards have a star on the bottom right corner, that's how you can tell, Liriane. Also, Uncommons have a diamond, and commons have a cirlce.

I know, some of the most common and cheap cards can win you a few prize cards. Such as Gengar GL, Skuntank G, and Crobat G. A Grass deck, like how you're doing, will be perfect for status effects. Beedril RR should be in there in that case, it's specialty is status.

Another announcement: Members are able to ask for links next to their name on the list, but only PTCG stuff, like decks and trade haves/wants.

If we have a deck we want rated can we just post it here? Or would you like us to run it through you first? Also trades should be done by PM as well I think.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Yea, and you can also have it linked next to your name. For trades, I'm talking about lists next to your name, like you have in your sig. New topic:

What are you hoping for in the new LEGENDS series?

There better be tins for Prime Pokemon! (I heard there are, but hopefully they'll come out in the US.)

Well I looked at the new LEGENDS set and its only 1st and 2nd Gen pokemon which are my favorite don't get me wrong but now there there's 200+ other pokemon I'd like to be able to get those as well so I'm going to guess that they'll come out with more packs with all the 3rd and 4th Gen. Overall it looks good, I love the artwork on all the cards and those Ho-Oh and Lugia cards look so cool. Anyway I probably will get the packs when they come out but I'm hoping they do more.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Is anybody going to buy the poster pack for LEGENDS HGSS? If so, will you buy the one with Lugia, Ho-oh, or both? I'll probably eventually get both.

It's almost time everybody, to do a post count~

Hmm I like both Lugia and Ho-Oh so I'll probably mix it up unless I'm looking for a specific card like Feraligatr. I don't think they come to North America till this summer anyway so until then I'll keep getting DPPt packs.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Me too, I'm going to do a Water deck with Feraligatr. I have the deck list somewhere, I'll show it here sometime when I find it.

Now for the moment we've all been waiting for...PLEASE WAIT UNTIL EDIT

Spoiler:- POST COUNT:

And so, the most active member award goes to...GALLADETHEGREAT! Congratz, and your prize will come soon.
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 3rd January 2010 at 10:29 PM.

Sweet! We need to get more members somehow :S

Let me know when you have the list up for that water deck, I want to see it when its done because I've been thinking of making one for myself as well.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

There's no way to get members and follow the rules at the same time besides advertising it in your sig. FOUND THE DECK LIST:

All of these cards are from the Legend HG/SS collection:

Pokemon:

Rares:

Lapras x2
    Octillery x2
    Feraligatr Prime/Great x1/2
    Azumarill

Uncommons:

Delibird x2
    Quilfish x2

Commons:

Totodile x4/3
    Croconaw x2/3
    Remoraid x4
    Marill x2

Trainers:

Pokemon Communication x2x
    Switch x4
    Fisherman x2
    Pokemon Collector x2
    Energy Search x2
    Professor Elm's Training Method x2
    Bill x2
    Professor Oak's New Theory x2

Energy:

Water x20

Username: Rabidmunchlax
    Years playing the TCG/Experience: 2-3 months ago I restarted after about 5 years of not playing and 1 year of playing
    Favourite card and why: Mew* Delta species, it's my rarest
    League/Tourny player: Don't do either as I don't know of any POP clubs nearby
    Brief reason for wanting to join: To chat about cards and share my deck ideas
        Spoiler:- urgent:

In case you hadn't noticed, I struggle to get my words out. As a result, for posts of over 50 words, I might get off track or go rambling. Please don't quote me word for word on things where it looks jumbled. Use common sense. Also, posting from an iPod doesn't help.

Stop "1337-speak"!
    If I can't observe you, as you are on the other end of the internet, are you dead or alive as far as I'm concerned. Virtual Schrodinger's cat

Accepted! I used to collect and make a deck, but it was horrible. So when I say a few months ago, I mean that's when I started actually knowing how to play. Everyone, I have a new idea for a new poll--this'll help me out a lot.

What is better for Psychic decks: Legends Awakened or Rising Rivals?

I'm trying to figure out which booster box to do. I might use the lake trio if I get at least one of the Lv. X, and I might use Gallade 4, Mismagius GL, or Alakazam 4 Lv. X if I get those. I can get tradebait with LA (I already have promo Mewtwo and Rhyperior Lv. X) and I might use the Deoxys forms, the lake trio, and Mewtwo in my deck. With RR, I won't have as good of tradebait, but I'll probably get all the SPs I'm hoping for, and put most in my deck, plus Volkner's.

Keep in mind anybody can do this kind of thing.

I think Legends Awakend especially if you can get those Legendary's

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Problem is, I just got 2 Lv. X from LA today (Magnezone and Azelf), and I already have 2 promo Lv. X from LA, which makes 4 Xs, so I'm not sure if it's worth getting the last 3 and other rares.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while school's gotten in the way, but I'm back!! And I agree with Galladethegreat, LA is a great second option, and if you're going to run one "pixie" (uxie azelf mesprit) run them all.

Pokemon deck rating club

Which is why I need to get a lot of LA packs, but not a huge box. Anyone have suggestions on how to get good lots of LA packs? I might get the Regigigas box, that comes with what, 5 LA packs?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast