View Poll Results: What is your favorite TCG type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colorless

1 12.50%
  • Grass

2 25.00%
  • Water

2 25.00%
  • Fire

2 25.00%
  • Lightning

2 25.00%
  • Fighting

1 12.50%
  • Psychic

3 37.50%
  • Metal

2 25.00%
  • Darkness

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Club

Something like that, ya, I think. sometimes, it just might be cheaper to go on Ebay and buy indevidual cards, instead of a chance in large amounts. But, it depends on what you're looking for.
    DANCE!! BLASTOISE COMMANDS IT!!

Proud owner of the Pokemon deck rating club
    Pokemon deck rating club

Credit goes to Sinnohdragon for the banner

Credit goes to Pokefan#493 For the banner

Problem is, I need all these cards:

Azelf LA
    Mesprit LA
    Deoxys Defense LA
    Uxie Lv. X LA
    Mesprit Lv. X LA

The last 2 are like 30 dollars each. 20 is pretty much my maximum.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Hmm...you could always look around for trades but I dont know where you'll find those cards besides here.

Alright I have an idea for a Regigigas and I will post it here and in Rate My Deck. Now unfortunatly I only have 1 Regigigas and 1 Regi LV.X but I can trade and/or buy cards to help the deck. I'll be using 3 types, Metal/Steel, Water and Fighting. I plan on using mainly basic Pokemon like Pokemon SP and Legendary's. So feel free to post your own Regigigas deck before me!!

TCG Trader check out my wants and haves

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Steam Twister - 4th Gen Deck

BLACK FC:3310 7529 5045
    Name: Jeremy
    Feel free to add me and send me a message on the forums!

Current Shinny Hunt: Feebas @ 180 Hatched Eggs

Yea, if I'm not getting a box of LA, I have no choice but to trade for them.

I would make a complete Regi deck, not just for Regigigas, if you're going to use Regigigas Lv. X, like how you're going to do. They're are a lot of options, such as Palkia and Dialga cards, every Regi, and more.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Yeah I was defenitly thinking of using Dialga and Palkia. I have about 4 Dialga's and 1 Palkia. My main problem are the Regi's, I have none...I'm going to talk to my local card shop and see if they'll order some Legend Awakend for me.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

I wonder if they would sell individual cards to me in my card store...Anyways, I don't have any Regis either (That are modified and not Regigigas), you'd need to get lots of packs or order them.

Yeah I realized I really don't have the cards for that deck so instead I made a Grass deck with Sceptile from SF as my main attacker. I'm going to post it soon and try it out tomorrow.

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Good idea. I wonder why everyone thinks Sceptile Arceus is so bad, it's not that bad. I like SF Sceptile better, but if I was stuck with it, it's not like I'd be like "OMG, I'm so not going to use this, even Treecko-Grovyle is better without Sceptile Arceus!" I actually have 2 Sceptile, I was going to trade one, but I think I might save it.

I'm only using the one from SF cause there the only Sceptiles I have but I have 3 so he is of course my main attacker and since I've been getting Arceus packs I may come across one from there then I can add a 4-4-4 line and have lots of fun with that. Right now its a 4-3-3 line but it should be good enough. I'm going to post it sometime today

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

I like doing 3-3-2 lines a lot, if it's really good or it has a Lv. X with it. If not, then I'd rather do a 2-2-1 or a 3-2-1 if there's already a 3 Pokemon line. Right now I'm working on a Fighting deck, but I lost all my Supporters either that, or I used them in my other decks.

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting in the past while, but, I forgot that this club existed, and I apologize. Anyways, I have almost all the cards from Arceus, I only need 35 more cards to have the complete set! Most of what I need is rares and Arcei (plural for Arceus I guess) but I have a shiny Bagon! If only you could input cards into your game, then I would be able to add a shiny to my list. I'm very excited for HGSS to co0me out and hope that I has very good cards! See ya!

Sorry, you need to rejoin since you were inactive for a month :/ POST COUNT:

Nidoprince 27
    GalladeTheGreat 18
    Liriane 4
    darklord18 3
    Mi10ticFan 1
    Rabidmunchlax 1

okay,

Username: Lucas666
    Years playing the TCG/Experience: Collecting since Base set, playing since June
    Favourite card and why: Absol G, the darkness around it makes it look cool and creepy
    League/Tourny player: League Player, but I have plkayed in some tournaments that were hosted by my league (although, they weren't official)
    Brief reason for wanting to join: I have a whole bunch of cards and love to play so, I thought I'd join! (again)
    Other: Can I be a supporter?

How's that for a resign-up?

Great, you're re-accepted into the club. Post count stays. The reason for having to re-sign up is that some people don't ever come back and thus don't need to be on the list.

Now anyways, speaking of Absol G, does anyone know why Absol G Lv. X never made it to the tins? All the SV tin Pokemon were from the wrappers of SV, so Absol G Lv. Xhad as good of a chance of being on there as Charizard G Lv. X, Rayquaza C lv. X, and Garchomp C Lv. X. I guess it's because it doesn't do extremely high damage like Charizard G Lv. X or Rayquaza C lv. X.

I think they were going for a dragon theme
        Spoiler:- urgent:

In case you hadn't noticed, I struggle to get my words out. As a result, for posts of over 50 words, I might get off track or go rambling. Please don't quote me word for word on things where it looks jumbled. Use common sense. Also, posting from an iPod doesn't help.

Stop "1337-speak"!
    If I can't observe you, as you are on the other end of the internet, are you dead or alive as far as I'm concerned. Virtual Schrodinger's cat

Well Charizard may be a Dragon, but he's no Dragon type either. I thought the theme was basically SPs.

Well, Charizard is a dragon due to him being in the Dragon Egg group, but maybe a *(star) type theme is what they were going for? I don't know, what do you think?

Topic Time!!!

Are you excited for the HGSS series/set to be released later in the year?

Yes, yes I am. I relly hope that I get the starters (I think it's in the set) and am really excited for Ho-oh and Lugia to be released again. It also marks the coming up release of the Video games of HGSS

I had no idea, actually. I never thought of the Dragon theme, since Charizard's flying.

I am, but I'm even more excited for the whole Legends series. I'm working on a Water deck mentioned earlier, but I hope Pokemon doesn't make a deck similar to my idea.

Yeah, they will have a water deck, but I hope that they don't take the good stategies for their Lugia and Ho-oh decks. I hope that it's just a few cards thrown together that can only beat a basic deck. Bulbapedia already has the Card list. But that is the Japanese collections so there is going to be some changes, but this will give you a grasp on what Pokémon is going to do withe the set.

Hells YES! Can't wait for that to come out, I'll have a Ho-Oh/Lugia deck no doubt!

So I made a Sceptile deck and I would like to know what you all think

Green As Grass

Enjoy!

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Yea, I know the cards in the set, in fact, I even planned out a Water deck. I'm glad they're reprinting some cards, such as Elm's Training and Bill's Maintenance. Since they'll be counted as modified, I might use those, hehe.

My hunt will be for Ho-Oh and Lugia. Not just for building a deck but because they look so so so so so cool! I hope my local card shop gets good packs when they come out!

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

I've made several decks, and only 1 has had a decent chance at winning. My Lucario GL/Lake Boundary/Keckleon deck, which took me a full 20 minutes!! I still have it, and am still using it, and I LOVE <3 IT!

I have 3 decks, one which is Psychic and has Dusknoir for main, and when I get them I'll use the Lake Trio. One is a Dark deck that specializes in trainers with Honchkrow and Mightyena as a main attacker. That's mostly a fun deck. And my latest one, a Fighting deck. It has no Supporters since I ran out, but I found a Cyrus' Initiative and Buck's Training, and once HGSS collection is out, I'll use my old Supporters.

I think those 2 are rarer than Lv. Xs. I don't want to use either, but still, the art is so awesome, epic, whatever you wanna call it. I only want to collect the Primes, I love the close-ups.

Username:ven?
    Years playing the TCG/Experience: since base set
    Favourite card and why: Froslass Arceus set, fit's my style like a glove
    League/Tourny player: I haven't been to a league in 6 years
    Brief reason for wanting to join:I want to see what deck's people in and out of the league are using, and to make some rival's here and there so I can challenge myself and them to make stronger deck's irregardless if worlds is around the corner or not.
    Other: i've been with in the top 2 at 3 regional's and enjoy playing with unlimited deck's mainly, but I do play mod deck's every now and then

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast