I'm almost a week late in doing this! Whoo!

-You'd think that Monferno would be able to dig through rocks by now. What's the point of Dig when it's going to be stopped in its tracks half the time?
-Oh wait, it's a treasure chest. NEVERMIND.
-That's a very high tech treasure chest. Kids these days, with their KEYPADS and BUTTONS. Back in my day, treasure chests used good ol' KEYS!
-TR decides to get the treasure chest by becoming TEAM PIRATE! (ocean pirates, not internet pirates)
-That was the shortest lived disguise scheme ever.
-You know it's a TR episode because the "camera" follows them even after they're done blasting off.
-I have no idea what just happened here but Ash is allowing James to try to open the treasure chest for some reason.
-James fails so badly that the chest points a gun at him!
-James is DETERMINED! I would be too if the writers finally remembered to devote an episode to me after focusing so much on one of my teammates.
-Ooo, a mansion. This clearly isn't forboding of anything.
-Aw, James put a cute widdle drawing of Growlie on his treasure chest.
-Brock is the only one who remembers all the stuff that happened in Holy Matrimony!, apparently?
-Butler Man is freaking out about James. Dude, it's been HOW long since he ran away from home?
-Dawn just can't believe that James used to be rich.
-I'd say more about this whole scene, but it's obviously just a recap of Holy Matrimony! for all the kids who never saw it because it happened ten years ago.
-We clearly need to see James in a personal bodyguard outfit more often. Lookit them shades!
-Blah blah Jessie is digsuised as Jessiebelle blah blah the kids get a crash course on who Jessibelle even IS blah
-I am loving this butler!
-...uh oh. A Growlithe sniffing around. Clearly this won't lead to James being busted.
-Mime Jr gets to do something?! This is UNHEARD OF!
-Someday, I too wish to have a mansion with button-activated trapdoors.
-Flashback time!
-Growlie didn't like Jessiebelle at first site. Dog has good taste.
-Jessiebelle seems so NICE at first. That's how all the crazies lure people in.
-James actually LIKED Jessiebelle at first. Poor dude didn't know what he was in for.
-Jessiebelle lived in a freaking CASTLE?
-She wanted James to dump Growlie for a Skitty? The MONSTER.
-It's the little touches that make the episode. Like Jessie and Meowth ravenously devouring food while James is busy telling his story.
-And Jessiebelle is here...with a ton of helicopters, for some reason.
-What is it with James' mansions and weird stuff basements?
-OH GOD A JESSIEBELLE RUN
-They sure got those rocks piled in front of the door fast.
-The chest is...turning into a mecha?! Which is really just a fancier way of shooting at James.
-James' parents were demented for giving him such a murderous treasure chest. I mean, we already knew they weren't all there, but this takes it to a new level.
-I'm not even trying to understand how that chest is supposed to work anymore. It turned into a rocket, for god's sake!
-Did...did James just ASK to be blasted off so he could escape Jessiebelle? That's awesome.
-What's with the afros? They're kinda funny when there's a reason for them, but TR's been shocked by Pikachu a billion times without afros happening.
-Ahaha, Jessiebelle got sent James' way while Jessie landed back in the mansion!
-Jessiebelle never gives up. Until the start of the next episode, where I'm sure James will have lost her and rejoined Jessie.

Fun ep. I wasn't expecting this to be another Holy Matrimony, but I was expecting it to be a wacky James episode and it delivered. I still wonder what was in that treasure chest, though...or if it was SUPPOSED to just be Death Inna Box.