Thread: The stars, the run-150 wins will be hit (BT SoulSilver)

Default The stars, the run-150 wins will be hit (BT SoulSilver)

Here I go, into the end, here's my team for the Tower (I wont post EVs, my spreads are pretty much standard)

Uxie@Leftovers
    Bold
    Stealth Rock
    Psychic
    Toxic
    Double Team
    Leading up is this thing. It is amazing-only 44 SpA EVs in there and the damage it deals is amazing. I'll SR, then Toxic, then Double Team. Repeated but using Psychic and those EVs always make this guy one worthy lead. I have outstalled most trainers alone with this set.

Garchomp@Choice Band
    Jolly
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Outrage
    Another deathtrap, only this guy leaps into combat and comes out victorious, this guy has caused tear-ups on PBR before. Once, I fought a Snorlax and OHKO'd it with ONE OUTRAGE. It's why I don't use Brick Break, even if Weavile poses a threat. Outrage rips up Ghosts and Darks for Uxie.

Scizor@Occa Berry
    Adamant
    Bullet Punch
    Swords Dance
    Brick Break
    Wing Attack
    Everyone detests Wing Attack, but it destroys Heracross, Pinsir, and many other Pokémon. You will all fear this guy, him and Garchomp are the majors-all 3 of these Pokémon together make Scizor uber and this guy has got Occa Berry so I can counter all Pokémon with this thing.

Close Calls
    Battle 63-VS Registeel, Zapdos, and Heracross
    Battle 66-VS Dusknoir, Hitmonlee, and Suicune
    Battle 67-VS Torkoal, Shedinja, and Garchomp
    Battle 79-VS Porygon2, Blissey, and Regice

Win streaks
    Try 1-91
    Try 2-84 (critical hit)
    Try 3-103
    Try 4-102
    Try 5-70 (current)

Rate and comment, I've put weeks into development, I'm aiming for 150, I shall get there.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I can't believe how you possibly can think that anyone would believe this sh*t!

My question to you is how you survived the Evasion-hax and the OHKO moves?
    And doesn't Shedinja disappears after round 21?
    Last edited by Arsel; 28th November 2009 at 6:55 PM.

And a Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsel View Post
    I can't believe how you possibly can think that anyone would believe this sh*t!

My question to you is how you survived the Evasion-hax and the OHKO moves?
    And doesn't Shedinja disappears after round 21?
    You'll be amazed.
    No, Shedinja doesn't. It isn't true.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

You're an idiot, yes shedinja does disappear after round 21, you're just making sh*t up, and your team is no good. WTFail, Psychic on Uxie over a defensive/supporting move, Wing Attack on Scizor over Aerial Ace, and no Special attacker on the team. OHKO Hax says DIE, as do Double Team Hax, Status Hax, and Critical Hits. You never learn, do you? YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, AND YOU FAIL. And on top of that, YOU REFUSE TO IMPROVE OR TAKE SUGGESTIONS. I offically give up on you, you're a hopeless case. I can only hope that no one takes your advice when you rate their teams.

tl;dr Go get bent and don't come back.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're an idiot, yes shedinja does disappear after round 21, you're just making sh*t up, and your team is no good. WTFail, Psychic on Uxie over a defensive/supporting move, Wing Attack on Scizor over Aerial Ace, and no Special attacker on the team. OHKO Hax says DIE, as do Double Team Hax, Status Hax, and Critical Hits. You never learn, do you? YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, AND YOU FAIL. And on top of that, YOU REFUSE TO IMPROVE OR TAKE SUGGESTIONS. I offically give up on you, you're a hopeless case. I can only hope that no one takes your advice when you rate their teams.

tl;dr Go get bent and don't come back.
    Well said my friend.

Terry I think we are all tired of your shit, about how you broke a streak that is even challenging for someone such as V4E and you did it with ease.

Also this team fails, either way since it has no EVs.

*facepalm*

Whatever, I was going to yell at you, but Eon's got it. Just get out and STFU
    Last edited by Bossk; 29th November 2009 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry. T. View Post
    Here I go, into the end, here's my team for the Tower (I wont post EVs, my spreads are pretty much standard)

Uxie@Leftovers
    Bold
    Stealth Rock
    Psychic
    Toxic
    Double Team
    I don't know how t use these.

Garchomp@Choice Band
    Brave/Adamant
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Flamethrower if possible

Scizor@Occa Berry
    Oops, accidentally backspaces the wrong one, the one you had was fine
    Bullet Punch
    Swords Dance
    Brick Break
    Aerial Ace
    Comments in bold
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Terry, it's people like you that make me cry inside. You have one special move on your entire team, you are running Outrage and Dragon Claw on the same set. And, if you really did get that far, you're close calls list should be "Everything beyond battle 50." In all my time rating I have seen no-one as pathetic as you. No - not even Poke_noob - he at least has the good sense not to post here any more. I doubt that you'll even bother to read this, but gtfo and don't come back until you learn to rate, i.e. don't come back.

Wow, this is a classification of a fail thread. There is no way in hell this got to over 50 wins, even if you were lucky. I'm going to have to agree with Eon Master, Ampy, and AlCario. Please GTFO.