Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Mastering Current Events! (622)

How is Piplup like Corphish... seriously now?

Id still rather have no personality like Grotle than Gliscor's crybaby stance

Im with Dax, where does pip become like phish? At least one was likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How is Piplup like Corphish... seriously now?
    Its a disgrace to Anime people. I believe you people have watched all the episode in DP and AG and you don't know from where they took Piplup's personality. In one word I would say:

Jealousy

But I would be a nice SPPfer and explain more about it. Piplup and Corphish share many personality traits like being jealous, being physically clumsy, acting all proud(although it is a common trait among Piplup species), falling for a female Pokemon and losing it by the end(actually it has happened to all water Pokemon since Totodile(except Buizel off course)), screen time hog(Corphish didn't showed much of this trait but minor signs are available), being stubborn, being headstrong, etc. etc.
    I would like to make a comment on their physical appearance too. They are both among the ugliest Pokemon of their region but people find them cute and annoying side by side.

And d4rk_tailed, are you dax in disguise or are you in love with him?
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Oi, wtf was that for? Im stating my opinion, and I havent watched AG anyway. Whats with the cutting remark? All Im doing is disagreeing with you and Cyber about Gliscor and Piplup, why you have to start on me about that? (I dont even know where Puerto Rico is). Im sure when you agree with someone on a consistent basis, its not because youre in love with them? Free country isnt it? Whats the point of forums if I cant disagree with you?

OK, I see half of where youre getting with Piplup, but Piplup is neat character design, I dont think its ugly at all, till it opens its beak
    Last edited by d4rk_tailed; 29th April 2010 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    And d4rk_tailed, are you dax in disguise or are you in love with him?

That's all I have to say to you...

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Oi, wtf was that for? Im stating my opinion, and I havent watched AG anyway. Whats with the cutting remark? All Im doing is disagreeing with you and Cyber about Gliscor and Piplup, why you have to start on me about that? (I dont even know where Puerto Rico is). Im sure when you agree with someone on a consistent basis, its not because youre in love with them? Free country isnt it? Whats the point of forums if I cant disagree with you?
    So why don't you put something like "I agree with every comment Dax makes" in your sig. That would be better, neater and smarter than saying same thing again and again.

OK, I see half of where youre getting with Piplup, but Piplup is neat character design, I dont think its ugly at all, till it opens its beak
    What next? Feebas is prettier than a Milotic?

TBH, I was just asking to be clear. I know many people here with more than one account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post

I am still hoping for Gliscor to return in the league cause I, just like Jupotoru, believe that Openings have fooled people in the past so I won't trust it for now.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 30th April 2010 at 10:02 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    So why don't you put something like "I agree with every comment Dax makes" in your sig. That would be better, neater and smarter than saying same thing again and again.

TBH, I was just asking to be clear. I know many people here with more than one account.
    I dont. Flat. Maybe youre only checking threads where I DO agree with him? Where are you reading me being a yes-man anyway? Im sure Ive only agreed with a select few points of his/hers.

Come on man, who do you think I am; I might be sad enough to discuss Pokemon on forums instead of just being happy watching the show, but I dont need to voice my points through two outlets with different display pics, sigs, whatever.

Cool? Lets shake and forget

Enjoyed it but didnt enjoy Gliscor leaving. Ha the guy reminding some people of Paul yeah I agree with what lol although he annoyed me I understand why he did it though. Liked the using the tin foil to make Gilscor fly that was a nice touch

Replacing Gible with Gliscor is fine with me.

My ideal battle ever!

Sad episode. Gliscor's goodbye was alright. Better than Ambipom's, but not as sad as Dustox's. Playing I'll Always Remember You at the end definitely added some emotion though. Great song.

7/10.

Decent episode. It sucks that Gliscor had to leave. Hopefully, we see Gliscor at the Sinnoh League.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

One of my favourite episodes of sinnoh, bar the tragic leaving of Gliscor, one of my favourite pokemon, but the battles were very good and the air- battle master was a funny character

Smashing through the boundaries
    Lunacy has found me

Black FC- 2408 4376 9444

No, Gliscor!!! Don't Go!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen.

I think Ash is the only character who's entire Team of Pokemon I like every single one. They're that awesome! I mean, come on, who doesn't like Pikachu?

Let's try this again, shall we?

So long, Gliscor! I'll miss ya!
    And here's where I'd put a witty signature.

IF I HAD ONE!

I hope Ash will utilize Gliscor's air battling skills at the Sinnoh League

Hmm...I still think leaving Gliscor to make way for Gible was still a bit of an idea, seen as Ash was just going to leave them at Oak's at the end of the Sinnoh Saga anyway...
    I agree with the choice of song too - bit weird, and not that emotional. But Gliscor, we may see you again some day!

Do the Robot!

Gliscor's leaving episode was fun and quite inspiring. Sad to see the ol' fella go but at least I know I'll be seeing him again. The battles with McCann were fun - and seeing Dawn and Ash help Gliscor in the middle of the night was heartwarming to say the least. Gliscor's flashbacks and the music were really cute. Lovely episode, good luck Gliscor
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Gliscor finally learn Giga Impact. The 1st battle between Gliscor and Scisor was definitely one-sided. Gliscor was so sad and upset about losing, it was then determined to get better and practice. It was sad to see him being let go for training with the Air Master. Gliscor did so much better the 2nd time battling and really figured out how to glide through the winds.

40/100

I'm glad Gliscor got his own episode. Overall I'm happy with this episode i'm also glad Gliscor learned Giga Impact. Ashame that Gliscor's gone I really like him8.5

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    I'm glad Gliscor got his own episode. Overall I'm happy with this episode i'm also glad Gliscor learned Giga Impact. Ashame that Gliscor's gone I really like him8.5
    Gliscor was used in the Sinnoh League, so it wasn't gone.

As gone as Squirtle and Charizard are I'd say.

Do we even know if it was Oaked or it went right back to the mountains?
    [IMG]http://i58.*******.com/28a846d.jpg[/IMG]

Gliscor is really cool ^^ him vs Scizor was also pretty nice
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I just watched this episode in Spanish because that's what I'm learning and I didn't understand much, but I did understand that Ash left behind his Gliscor.

That was stupid. I don't understand why Ash, more like *** always has to release his Pokemon. For God's sake, are you going to release Pikachu in Black and White or what? Ever since Hoenn, Pokemon anime has gone downhill with everyone releasing their Pokemon, first Jessie and James release their Pokemon, then Misty comes back just to release her Togepi which evolved into a Togetic. Wow the writers of the anime should be ashamed of themselves.

I rate this episode 0/10. Well it's Diamond and Pearl, what else is expected? Just another filler episode.
    Last edited by Electric; 23rd July 2011 at 6:36 PM.
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I just watched this episode in Spanish because that's what I'm learning and I didn't understand much, but I did understand that Ash left behind his Gliscor.

That was stupid. I don't understand why Ash, more like *** always has to release his Pokemon. For God's sake, are you going to release Pikachu in Black and White or what? Ever since Hoenn, Pokemon anime has gone downhill with everyone releasing their Pokemon, first Jessie and James release their Pokemon, then Misty comes back just to release her Togepi which evolved into a Togetic. Wow the writers of the anime should be ashamed of themselves.

I rate this episode 0/10. Well it's Diamond and Pearl, what else is expected? Just another filler episode.
    That's nice of you to comment on the episode.

This episode wasn't a filler episode. This is why I like BW because Ash is able to keep all the Pokemon he catches and not have to worry about making room for his sixth Pokemon or whatever the hell the writers were doing back then.

My ideal battle ever!

Ah, Gliscor, you gotta love his determination. It's too bad he leaves the regular lineup after this episode, but at least he returns for the Sinnoh championship. This episode reminded me a lot of Cacnea's departure, a pokemon leaving to master a new move, but at least Gliscor returned. I still miss Cacnea. This episode was good.

7/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 4/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910