Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Mastering Current Events! (622)

So even if Gliscor leaving was sad it was necessary since he had reached his full potential already and wasn't needed any more. 6/10

It was funny seeing Team Rocket's balloon get popped by a branch and I thought Ash using glitter so that Gliscor could see the wind currents was smart. Gliscor vs Scizor was cool, but too bad Gliscor left. :[

When Gliscor was told to stay behind and train, I felt bewildered because he should've stayed with Ash and trained with him more instead.

Well, I'm not bothered by the fact that Gliscor left. Hell, even Ash didn't seem to mind leaving Gliscor, even if he did intend to meet up with it again at some point. It was cool to see Gliscor finally learn Giga Impact.

This episode maintains the high standard of release episodes and further shows Gliscor's enthusiasm as seen when he wanted to face Paul back when Chimchar had Blaze rage. The idea of "reading the wind" was interesting and a nice change from colliding Iron Tails and that ilk. We also get to see Dawn doing something really nice in helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    This episode maintains the high standard of release episodes
    How so? If anything, his release here was the worst so far since it was rushed as hell and forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    How so? If anything, his release here was the worst so far since it was rushed as hell and forced.
    I meant that Gliscor had an emotional farewell scene. I wasn't happy that he left to begin with, but he got a proper sendoff.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I meant that Gliscor had an emotional farewell scene. I wasn't happy that he left to begin with, but he got a proper sendoff.
    A send-off which was kind of redundant anyway seeing as he eventually came back out of the blue.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011