Page 17 of 199 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Kingdom: Second Chapter

too easy.......................
        Spoiler:- Signature:

Like I'm going to get you off the hook too easy! Start working tommorrow.

why would I do that?!

Breaking in, invading, coming without notice...

I always do that

...*Waiting for conversation to end so that he can answer questions*
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

don't be afraid to but into our fi-I mean conversations

what's wrong with a simple B&E ?
    Last edited by EnGallade; 14th December 2009 at 1:48 AM.
    Credit to pink skitty

It's like you read my mind--I mean, well, I'm 10, and I don't know why the Alakazam here is expecting me!
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

I go to court.

i wonder who else is 10.............

...Wait, is that why I'm called the COURT jester? I have to be a LAWER?!

Or be a prosecutor or a judge.

I doubt it

But I can't take sides! I'm not going to prosecute or judge someone! Why don't I just be a jester, but in court?

real observant....
    Credit to pink skitty

*Glares* Huh?

you want to go to court

*face palm* John doesn't hafta work for Kazam. End o story.

my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

So no pressure on me? Except for trying to ride this unicycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidoprince View Post
    ...Wait, is that why I'm called the COURT jester? I have to be a LAWER?!
    I'm sigging that.

Epicest phail ever!

What?
    Why are you so quiet?

(That was.... I can't decribe it.)
    Never mind.

Page 17 of 199 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast