Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JT's Dream Team

Default JT's Dream Team

This team is competitive, I use it in the Battle Tower and PBR (my wi-fi is working again, so I've been doing wi-fi battles on PBR, I've won a decent amount, and they were not just noobs). It is also my dream team, so I won't replace any pokemon. I will change movesets, items, abilities, and natures, but not the kind of pokemon.

Here they are.

Blaziken @ Choice Band (UU)
    nature: Jolly
    ability: Blaze
    EVs: 255 ATK / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Flare Blitz
    Superpower
    Stone Edge
    Thunderpunch

Blaziken is one of my leads, when the situation is right that is. I like to call him "Blitziken" for good reason. His Thunderpunch is for taking out Gyarados.

Gardevoir @ Lum Berry (UU)
    nature: Timid
    ability: Synchronize
    EVs: 188 SP.ATK / 67 DEF / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Focus Blast
    Thunderbolt

My psychic sweeper. I know there are better psychic pokemon that can fit this role, but I really like Gardevoir. Plus she is defensive, and she has good special attack. Also, her ability lets her take a status condition, inflict it on the opponent, and then heal herself with the lum berry.

Salamence @ Yache Berry (OU)
    ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 255 ATK / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Outrage
    Fire Blast
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance

My main sweeper. He is a Dragon Dance/Outrager. His Yache Berry is so he can survive ever too common ice-type attacks to set up his combo. Earthquake was recommended, and he knows Fire Blast because his special attack is high enough to use it (it is 230), even though he is a physical attacker.

Roserade @ Black Sludge (OU)
    nature: Timid
    ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 188 SP.ATK / 67 DEF / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Energy Ball
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Sleep Powder

One of my leads (I can have more than one lead, right?). At max speed, she can sleep powder most of the competition, and then either attack or switch to a pokemon with a type advantage.

Milotic @ Salac Berry (UU)
    nature: Modest
    ability: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 255 SP.ATK / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Hydro Pump
    Mirror Coat

My water-type sweeper. I use her as a wall, but not too much. Mirror Coat is used for picking up a suprise KO against electric and grass attacks, which Milotic can usually survive them, and if her HP goes down enough, her salac berry kicks in, making her fast enough to either heal herself or attack the opponent first next round. I know it is not the standard Milotic moveset, but I don't want to do everything everyone else does.

Metagross @ Life Orb (OU)
    nature: Adamant
    ability: Clear Body
    EVs: 204 ATK / 152 SP.DEF / 154 SPEED
    moves:
    Meteor Mash
    Agility
    Explosion
    Earthquake

My other physical sweeper. He usually starts with agility, then attacks with life orb boosted attacks, mainly meteor mash. And if he is in a tough spot, he'll explode, and boosted with the life orb, it will usually OHKO the opponent.

I raise almost all of my pokemon to have max speed for their natures, so they can outrun most of the competition. I also max out either their ATK or SP.ATK, depending on the pokemon, so they can hit really hard. And certain pokemon I raise the defensive stat that is relatively low, so they can survive at least a few super-effective hits.

Please rate.
    Last edited by JTrainer; 5th December 2009 at 5:34 PM.

MixApe really has a field day here.

82.06% - 97.01%- Close Combat vs. Blaziken
    70.40% - 82.67%- Fire Blast vs. Gardevoir
    123.35% - 146.11%- HP Ice vs. Salamence
    160.92% - 189.27%- Fire Blast vs. Roserade
    73.11% - 86.40%- Grass Knot vs. Milotic
    134.22% - 158.14%- Fire Blast vs. Metagross

A late game MixApe could come through and utterly destroy your team. Since you're not even putting HP or SDEF on Milotic, may I suggest replacing it with Vaporeon. With a set of 68 HP/252 DEF/168 SDEF(or SATK, SPE), a Bold nature, and a set of Surf/HP Electric/Wish/Roar, you can handily counter Infernape as well as Metagross.

Roserade seems out of place. If you want to keep her, run a spread of 6 DEF/252 SAtk/252 Spe and a set of Sleep Powder/Grass Knot/Sludge Bomb/HP Ground with a Life Orb. I still suggest replacing it with Celebi. Run a set of Leaf Storm/HP Fire/Thunder Wave/Rest (or Recover). Rest is viable because of Celebi's Natural Cure. You now can counter Suicune even more and put an even bigger damper on Gyarados. Plus, you still have that Grass stab.

Blaziken is horribly outclassed at lead. It loses to Azelf, Swampert, Hippowdon, OccaGross, Infernape, and Roserade, among others. Replace it with Gliscor. You are weak to Lucario, so he will help. Use a set of Earthquake/Taunt/Roost/SR. It performs much more solidly at lead than Blaziken does, and provides much needed SR for taking on Gyarados and Salamence.

You lack a sturdy check for Salamence or Gyarados, very common, powerful threats. Gardevoir is very weak in the OU tier, so I suggest replacing it with Choice Scarf Starmie. Give it a set of Hydro Pump/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Trick and a Timid nature so it can revenge kill all sorts of dangerous threats, particularly the two above.

These are my suggestions, but if you refuse to replace Pokemon, you will get nowhere. Good luck.
    Last edited by Obselete Victory; 5th December 2009 at 6:41 PM.

My list of approved raters:

- Zapper22001
    - j-master
    - JRCxyz
    - Salavoir55

Quote Originally Posted by Obselete Victory View Post
    MixApe really has a field day here.

82.06% - 97.01%- Close Combat vs. Blaziken
    70.40% - 82.67%- Fire Blast vs. Gardevoir
    123.35% - 146.11%- HP Ice vs. Salamence
    160.92% - 189.27%- Fire Blast vs. Roserade
    73.11% - 86.40%- Grass Knot vs. Milotic
    134.22% - 158.14%- Fire Blast vs. Metagross

A late game MixApe could come through and utterly destroy your team. Since you're not even putting HP or SDEF on Milotic, may I suggest replacing it with Vaporeon. With a set of 68 HP/252 DEF/168 SDEF(or SATK, SPE), a Bold nature, and a set of Surf/HP Electric/Wish/Roar, you can handily counter Infernape as well as Metagross.
    Well, if Infernape uses Grass Knot on Milotic, she is likely to survive, and then blast Infernape with Mirror Coat.

Roserade seems out of place. If you want to keep her, run a spread of 6 DEF/252 SAtk/252 Spe and a set of Sleep Powder/Grass Knot/Sludge Bomb/HP Ground with a Life Orb. I still suggest replacing it with Celebi. Run a set of Leaf Storm/HP Fire/Thunder Wave/Rest (or Recover). Rest is viable because of Celebi's Natural Cure. You now can counter Suicune even more and put an even bigger damper on Gyarados. Plus, you still have that Grass stab.
    But if I reduce her speed, she won't be able to outrun some other threats (Jolly Ho-oh for instance, their speeds are equal at max). Also, Celebi can't go in the battle tower, and I don't use pokemon like that on my team. Plus I tried Hidden Power on Roserade, but it was always Dark.

Blaziken is horribly outclassed at lead. It loses to Azelf, Swampert, Hippowdon, OccaGross, Infernape, and Roserade, among others. Replace it with Gliscor. You are weak to Lucario, so he will help. Use a set of Earthquake/Taunt/Roost/SR. It performs much more solidly at lead than Blaziken does, and provides much needed SR for taking on Gyarados and Salamence.
    There is more to a pokemon than power. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. Sound familiar?

You lack a sturdy check for Salamence or Gyarados, very common, powerful threats. Gardevoir is very weak in the OU tier, so I suggest replacing it with Choice Scarf Starmie. Give it a set of Hydro Pump/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Trick and a Timid nature so it can revenge kill all sorts of dangerous threats, particularly the two above.
    In case you didn't realize, Gardevoir is my favorite psychic type of all time. I could never replace her. Besides, she has beaten starmie, and Gyarados.

These are my suggestions, but if you refuse to replace Pokemon, you will get nowhere. Good luck.
    Get nowhere huh? Is winning at least 15 out of 20 battles in wi-fi getting nowhere. I don't mind if I lose, I just like playing with my favorites.

I apologize if I came off rude, but I really love my team. I could never replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolKnight66 View Post
    Good team, nicely balanced.

Thanks. At least someone thinks my team is okay.
    Last edited by JTrainer; 5th December 2009 at 7:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTrainer View Post
    Well, if Infernape uses Grass Knot on Milotic, she is likely to survive, and then blast Infernape with Mirror Coat.
    Tell that to the infernape that got a free grass knot (or any attack besides fire blast) when you switched into milotic to counter it. Infernape would almost always win in the situation of you sending milotic out to counter it

But if I reduce her speed, she won't be able to outrun some other threats (Jolly Ho-oh for instance, their speeds are equal at max). Also, Celebi can't go in the battle tower, and I don't use pokemon like that on my team. Plus I tried Hidden Power on Roserade, but it was always Dark.
    Reducing EVs from 255 -> 252 does not lower the stat. EVs increase the stat by 1 for every 4 EVs. 252 EVs is the most you can raise a stat to.
    And you wouldn't want to outrun Ho-oh with roserade. You would want to get roserade out of there and switch to a counter.
    Hidden power issue: get a new roserade that can learn HP fire

There is more to a pokemon than power. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. Sound familiar?
    in the anime, yes. In competitive battling, this rarely works, unless their favorite pokemon happen to be powerful members of the tier that the player battles in.

In case you didn't realize, Gardevoir is my favorite psychic type of all time. I could never replace her. Besides, she has beaten starmie, and Gyarados.
    I'm guessing that happened against a computer oppenent/incompetent player.
    Any jolly standard DD gyara that hasn't DD'd can outrun gardevior and kill it with a waterfall. All gyara will outrun gardevior after a DD. A vast majority of Mences (DD, Mix, scarf) will outspeed this gardevior and KO with almost any physical move they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlbrawl View Post
    Tell that to the infernape that got a free grass knot (or any attack besides fire blast) when you switched into milotic to counter it. Infernape would almost always win in the situation of you sending milotic out to counter it

But I would most likely send out Salamence to counter Infernape. The only thing Salamence has to worry about is HP Ice, and it has a Yache Berry to protect against that (unless Infernape used that when I switched into it, but that wouldn't always be the case).

in the anime, yes. In competitive battling, this rarely works, unless their favorite pokemon happen to be powerful members of the tier that the player battles in.
    Rarely yes, but it works for me.

I'm guessing that happened against a computer oppenent/incompetent player. Any jolly standard DD gyara that hasn't DD'd can outrun gardevior and kill it with a waterfall. All gyara will outrun gardevior after a DD. A vast majority of Mences (DD, Mix, scarf) will outspeed this gardevior and KO with almost any physical move they have.

Wrong. The player I was battling was in fact very skilled. Oh, and one more thing, pokemon don't get killed in battle, they faint. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THAT THROUGH THEIR HEADS?!

Why on Earth would you keep Roserade in on Ho-oh? Besides, you should never face Ho-oh with this team anyway. Salamence loses to Infernape after SR and SS and any previous damage at all. Gardevoir is hopelessly screwed if Gyarados is at +1. If you switch him into CC? Fire Blass? Hell, even Grass Knot? You are automatically dead afterward. Mirror Coat is a bad move, plus you are running it on a Pokemon with zero HP and SDef. Replace it with recover. If you refuse to change this team, than this is not a very competitive team. You know what? Upload shoddy and make this team, then I'll challenge you. Then we'll see how it fares competitively.

- Zapper22001
    - j-master
    - JRCxyz
    - Salavoir55

Okay, first of all, what is shoddy? And second, maybe you don't see the potential in this team, but I do. So they don't win every single battle thrown their way, no team is capable of that. This team has been with me for years and I love them. If you don't like them, well then thats your problem, because this team is staying.

Plus, there is a chance Roserade could move first and sleep powder Ho-oh. Though your right, I probably would switch out.

How does Salamence lose to Infernape? One DD and Salamence is faster, and, unless the Infernape holds a Focus Sash (which in my opinion is a very broken item and should only be held by ONE pokemon on any team) Outrage will pulverize it.

Mirror Coats a bad move huh? Tell that to all of the Zapdos, Kyogre, and other good special attackers that were OHKOed by it. Mirror Coat completes my Milotic. And even with no EVs invested into her HP, Milotic's HP is still a pretty high 331, and combined with a 286 special defense, she can survive most super-effective attacks.
    Last edited by JTrainer; 6th December 2009 at 1:25 AM.

Compettitve battling is about winning, not using your favorites. He gave you good advice and you ignored it. Now no one else is goin to rate your team. Also, the logic that Salamence beats Ape 1on1 is rediculous. Ape is faster before a DD and can KO while you DD gtfo.

Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
    Compettitve battling is about winning, not using your favorites. He gave you good advice and you ignored it. Now no one else is goin to rate your team. Also, the logic that Salamence beats Ape 1on1 is rediculous. Ape is faster before a DD and can KO while you DD gtfo.

Good Day.

How can ape KO Salamence before DD in a 1on1?! Remember Intimidate, and in case of HP Ice, remember Yache Berry. Apes attack isn't that high, so even if it knew stone edge, it wouldn't take out Salamence unless it scored a critical hit.

The way you talk, you seem to be saying winning is the most important thing in a battle. Well heres a reality check: Winning. isn't. everything. Its supposed to be fun, but if your just concentrated on winning and not having fun, then whats the point?

I'll take advice, like new movesets, natures, abilities, EVs, and items, I just won't. replace. my. team. Its like this: when you find a team that suits you, you just can't let it go, and this team suits me.

That's a little something called 'in-game'. Competitive is all about winning. After SR, Sandstorm, or just switching into one of ape's other moves means that Salamence loses. End of discussion.

- Zapper22001
    - j-master
    - JRCxyz
    - Salavoir55

If we can assume Salamence has Yache we can also assume that Ape has a Focus Sash. Thus Ape would win. Or Ape could have a Choice Band which would allow him to KO Mence with Stone Edge even after intimidate.

I think your team has a lot of good pokemon on it, but you definitely need to change some things around. Your team needs a wall of some sort, milotic would be a good one. Going max speed and Max Atk or max sp.atk on everything is not a smart move, especially pokemon that would do better with ev's placed defensively. You mention gardevoir is better defenseively in your description. Why not exploit that by making her more defensive. She could support your team with willowisp, thunderwave, hypnosis, and still be able to hit hard with psychic. Some pokemon you should give max speed and max atk.sp.atk to, like roserade. Why do you have any defensive ev's at all? She doesn't have much def to begin with. I'd lead with her and give her a focus sash to put her at her highest potential. But the rest of your team is cool, and it looks very good. Hope this helps.

ok your team might be "cool" but it fails to almost every common threat in the standard metagame and if your not going to listen to the VERY compotent advice of Obsolete then theres not much point anyone rating it at all. You've basically said "hey guys here's my team, look at it in awe because its so super freaking awesome and oh btw i won't chhange anything" when really it is a substandard at best team. Starmie, Vaporeon and DEFENSIVE EV's are needed on this team.

Jamie T Has Been Claimed By MEEEEE

Emerald Monotype Challenge:
    Types Done: Fighting
    Next Type: Flying

Quote Originally Posted by pokedexfiller View Post
    well its only a theory. it could be that other farfecth'd would kill it if it didnt have the stick
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 0775-6693-0015
    Add me, i will win

I'm just saying I will not change the kind of Pokemon I'm using, I'll still take other advice. And your right about defensive EVs, so I adjusted some of them for that.

I think I'll give defensive Milotic a try. I mean, what have I got to lose, and if your right about her, I've got nothing to lose.

Except, when you're on teh competitive battling forum and someone suggests HP Fire to cover your @s$ (Obselete Victory), you dont reply "it was HP Dark", you breed a new one, because this is the competitive battling forum. Part of the reason why i disappeared for awhile was because i was too lazy to calc stats and other sh*t like that (and because i was tired of seeing the same overused pokemon on OU teams because alot of new people who had no originality started to post).

The reason that you stating you wont change the species of pokemon on your team doesn't really work that well for us (some people say that and we're able to fix problems) is because we can only make good out of what you give us, which in this case, is the wonderfully outclassed blaziken and gardevoir. Sure, those pokemon could find roles in OU, but, generally a team would be built considering their problems, which would be cancelled out by the other team members. Which you aren't doing. So stop being stingy with the changes.
    Last edited by Luxe; 6th December 2009 at 9:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest is great View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm going to go put Trick Room on all my teams to counter Ninjask better.

JTrainer, this forum is for competitive battling, not "win with your favorites" battling. If you won't listen to the advice given by people and simply shrug it off because "well I like to play with my favorites and I don't want to rebreed and I don't care about that threat" or whatever. If you don't want to take the advice of people trying to help you I'll just close your thread.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by 777ICH777 View Post
    I think your team has a lot of good pokemon on it, but you definitely need to change some things around. Your team needs a wall of some sort, milotic would be a good one. Going max speed and Max Atk or max sp.atk on everything is not a smart move, especially pokemon that would do better with ev's placed defensively. You mention gardevoir is better defenseively in your description. Why not exploit that by making her more defensive. She could support your team with willowisp, thunderwave, hypnosis, and still be able to hit hard with psychic. Some pokemon you should give max speed and max atk.sp.atk to, like roserade. Why do you have any defensive ev's at all? She doesn't have much def to begin with. I'd lead with her and give her a focus sash to put her at her highest potential. But the rest of your team is cool, and it looks very good. Hope this helps.
    Your right about the wall, and I changed Milotic to act as one.

This is how my Milotic looks now.

Milotic @ Leftovers
    nature: Bold
    EVs: 138 SP.ATK / 117 SP.DEF / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Hypnosis
    Hydro Pump

She has done very well, and has won me a lot of wi-fi battles.

I also modified my Blaziken. Here he is.

Blaziken @ Salac Berry
    ability: Blaze
    EVs: 252 ATK / 6 SP.DEF / 252 SPEED
    moves:
    Blaze Kick
    Endure
    Reversal
    Swords Dance

He can beat most of the metagame (I've tested him, he has beaten pokemon like Azelf, Raikou, Entei, Infernape(!), Articuno, Zapdos, and even Mewtwo. As long as their not holding the accursed focus sash). He has also won me a lot of wi-fi battles. His only real weakness is first strike moves like quick attack.

I've tried a defensive Gardevoir. The results were promising, but I still need to think about it, cause I like her to know thunderbolt to deal with Gyarados (she can actually normally survive a waterfall from a Gyarados, as long as it didn't dragon dance first that is).

And I invested in defensive EVs for Roserade because I like her to survive at least some physical hits. Plus, she is already at max speed, and knows sleep powder, so she can stop most pokemon in their tracks. But I'll try your suggestion, and if it works good I'll consider keeping it. And I tried re-raising a Roserade with HP fire, but her special attack and speed were always lower than my old one. Can someone give me the IVs a pokemon needs for HP fire and be able to have two of its stats at its max?

And I never said I wouldn't rebreed. I am more than happy to take re-raising suggestions for the pokemon on my team.
    Last edited by JTrainer; 9th December 2009 at 5:25 AM.

Milotic @ Leftovers
    nature: Bold
    EVs: 138 SP.ATK / 117 SP.DEF / 255 SPEED
    moves:
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Hypnosis
    Hydro Pump
    The moveset and nature seem alright, but your EVs are all screwed up. 1, you can't have an odd total number of EVs. 2, You invested an odd number of evs into some stats. EVs are worthlessly invested if they are not done in numbers divisible by 4.

What Lawl said. You'r EVs suck. Read the guide to EVs

No, dude, the point of making roserade a lead with focus sash means that she shouldn't have any defensive ev's at all because they are USELESS. With a sash, it doesn't matter if she can take a hit or not because she will be protected by the sash. Pretty much all physcial attacks will 2HKO her so there is no point to the defensive ev's. Unless you can show me some calcs that turn any 2HKO's into 3HKO's with those defense ev's, there is no point to them.

That Blaziken still loses because every last lead Azelf, Infernape, Swampert, Hippowdon, and whatever else I can name because every frikin last Azelf/Infernape has a Sash. If you want a Gyarados counter, get a Celebi or a Vaporeon. Until you decide to change Pokemon, I'm no longer going to rate here.

- Zapper22001
    - j-master
    - JRCxyz
    - Salavoir55

The moveset and nature seem alright, but your EVs are all screwed up. 1, you can't have an odd total number of EVs. 2, You invested an odd number of evs into some stats. EVs are worthlessly invested if they are not done in numbers divisible by 4.

Can you help me modify my Milotic's EVs? I still want them invested in her Special attack, specail defense and speed though (I want her speed EVs at max, 252), but can someone help me modify them so they are divisible by 4?

Can you help me modify my Milotic's EVs? I still want them invested in her Special attack, specail defense and speed though (I want her speed EVs at max, 252), but can someone help me modify them so they are divisible by 4?
    148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA

you would want to invest EVs into Def and HP instead of HP and SpDef. This is because most OU 4th gen sweepers are oriented towards physical or mixed sweeping. Maxed defense gives it a chance to survive +0 Mence outrage w/ life orb boost (you technically can also survive a +1 outrage, but that pretty much will never happen, as it is less than 3% at MINIMUM damage w/ Milotic at full health), letting you OKHO with Ice beam. Also, maxed defense lets you use marvel scale to its full potential (with marvel scale milotic will be 2HKO'd by that +1 life orb outrage)

God Damnit just max HP and Defense on Milotic. You don't gain any random KOs with Special Attack EVs, and you need all the defense you can to take on Close Combats and Outrages.

This in an OU team, not UU. So don't use the useless UU spreads on it!

first off, i would say put a sash on roserade and make her a lead, because blaziken cannot lead, especially with a CB. Roserade makes a much better lead, as it gives sleep support, and entry hazards. it also has pretty good coverage with grass knot and HP fire.

Timid
    @focus sash
    4hp/252spa/252spe
    sleep powder
    toxic spikes
    grass knot
    Hidden Power Fire

That should do you a lot of good.

As for the blaziken, it is better to scarf it. It already has a high attack stat, and its speed is lacking, so it gets raped by common OU threats like Scarfed Heatran, Salamence, Flygon, Infernape, and the list goes on. Jolly and Scarfed, it outspeeds All of them, and move in for an OHKO.

jolly
    252atk/4def/252spe
    @choice scarf
    Flare Blitz
    Thunderpunch
    Stone edge
    Superpower

that should help a bit.

For milotic, i prefer to abuse marvel scale, but that is just an opinion really.
    With Flame orb, it lowers his attack, but with milotic being a specs attacker, it doesn't hurt it much. With aqua ring and recover, it can heal back any damage that flame orb does to you, and you can ev it in special defense, without having to worry about it not having the defense to take physical hits as well.

Here is my set.

Impish
    @Flame Orb
    252hp/4spa/252spdef
    aqua ring
    recover
    surf
    ice beam

I also noticed your team has no defense against shufflers, and spinners (sounds like a dance team xD). I understand you are very unlikely to change the pokemon on your team, but honestly, it is flawed. I would take your metagross out of that team, as it has absolutely no synergy with roserade. using roserade, metagross, and blaziken together gives you a huge weakness to mixape, swampert, heatran, salamence, rhyperior, and mamoswine. The metagross also has issues because of life orb. It doesn't need it, with its HUGE attack stat. Especially since it will most likely be taking a load of damage while you set up with agility. The life orb will only kill you faster. I suggest using leftovers, so you can heal off the damage, and possibly get in another agility. That way when you switch your metagross out, you can switch it back in, and set up again.

Your team is also very weak to entry hazards. You lack spinners, and only have one pokemon that isn't effected by spikes. You really need a spinner.

Altogether, this team is very flawed. It is weak to a lot of threats, and gets torn apart by standard heatrans. (which happen to be on about 60% of standard teams) I suggest either not using all of your favorites on a team, or picking new favorites, because together they have absolutely no synergy, and do not support eachother in the current metagame.
    Lrn2Dansu
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/5xleh2.png[/img]
    Gallery|Website|Blog|Channel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast