Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2661

Thread: Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    We have a muted relationship, we can even tell each other anything
    We've been together for a long time, but nothing's really changed.

    The mood you took the trouble to create is played off and brought to an end
    I can't say it directly, but I can't use parentheses, either.

    The sun is shining brightly, my T-shirt is covered in sweat
    It's like I'm all damp, and I won't ever get dry.

    I bought a familiar comic in the convenience store I ducked into
    If you were here with me, would we be laughing?

    We've already been acting for a number of years, cast in the role of "best friend"
    That sense of distance is nice, but saying your true feelings is hard.

    You say it's easy to talk to me, but that's just your lover's talk
    I'll keep it in my mind to avoid being found out.

    I want to be the only smiling face reflected in your eyes
    But for some reason, my image can't stick with you, right?


    If I peeked through the camera lens
    I notice that you're farther away than I imagined
    Someday, you'll disappear with someone
    If you look up, you'll see a jet plane splitting the blue sky in two.

    Summer is flying toward the far away sky
    The season has already passed.

    We awkwardly stand in the shimmering heat
    You're the only one not distorted by this fuzzy world.

    A syndrome that goes by the name "friendship," a never-ending maze without an exit
    I can't step forward because even making a move is scary.


    The ice cream I was going to has melted into a sticky mess
    Destiny can't wait.


    Now, I want to meet you.
    How about I try luring you out with an unusually serious voice?
    If I take you away like that
    I'll use the momentum to hold you in my arms and might be able to share my feelings.


    Ah~, if I look through the camera lens
    It'd be great if you were close enough for our hands to touch
    The amount our happiness increases will never go down
    The moment I'm with you, we seem to shine.
    It seems to be a sad type of love song, but within the lyrics it seems to give hints that DP is ending and the old cast will depart. Because it is a guy who is singing it, and if it was supposed to be base somewhat on Ash's perspective he could be talking about Dawn, of how they were supposed to be "best friends", but because they could never become more than that she will have to leave eventually. But he doesn't want her to go, he is only hoping he could have enough courage to tell her to stay. Just that part about the ice cream because they had that similar moment.

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    It seems to be a sad type of love song, but within the lyrics it seems to give hints that DP is ending and the old cast will depart. Because it is a guy who is singing it, and if it was supposed to be base somewhat on Ash's perspective he could be talking about Dawn, of how they were supposed to be "best friends", but because they could never become more than that she will have to leave eventually. But he doesn't want her to go, he is only hoping he could have enough courage to tell her to stay. Just that part about the ice cream because they had that similar moment.
    SORRY SPOILER TAG WASN'T WORKING!!!


    According to sunyshore on Bulbagarden Forums at the end of the film there is a scene where Ash is on the boat which is assumed bound for Isshu with Zoroark and the some of the Movie character's and is waving to Dawn and Brock, then Ash suddenly comes from behind Dawn and Brock and we find out the Ash on the boat is infact Zorua, I assume this foreshadowing that Dawn and Brock are leaving possibly and won't be in Isshu with Ash???
    Last edited by koolhk; 11th July 2010 at 2:49 AM.

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    10,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    It seems to be a sad type of love song, but within the lyrics it seems to give hints that DP is ending and the old cast will depart. Because it is a guy who is singing it, and if it was supposed to be base somewhat on Ash's perspective he could be talking about Dawn, of how they were supposed to be "best friends", but because they could never become more than that she will have to leave eventually. But he doesn't want her to go, he is only hoping he could have enough courage to tell her to stay. Just that part about the ice cream because they had that similar moment.
    Don't want to be rude, but if anything that sounds as if Kenny could actually be singing that.... His whole character was based around being 'just a friend' to Dawn, and he could never open up his feelings toward her, and look what happened in DP182:

    How about I try luring you out with an unusually serious voice? If I take you away like that, I'll use the momentum to hold you in my arms and might be able to share my feelings.

    That translates to:

    Hikari, If I beat Satoshi, you have to travel with me.

    Ow and don't forget this line right here!

    Someday, you'll disappear with someone

    That translates to (and you're going to love this):

    Fudge you Hikari! Why are you going to travel with Satoshi and not with me, Kengo!?

    Seriously, you could've used this for evidence that Hikari will go to Isshu.. but lol.. it ain't happening xD
    Last edited by Locormus; 11th July 2010 at 2:56 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

    "If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."


        Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:


    The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Go Figure
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    It seems to be a sad type of love song, but within the lyrics it seems to give hints that DP is ending and the old cast will depart. Because it is a guy who is singing it, and if it was supposed to be base somewhat on Ash's perspective he could be talking about Dawn, of how they were supposed to be "best friends", but because they could never become more than that she will have to leave eventually. But he doesn't want her to go, he is only hoping he could have enough courage to tell her to stay. Just that part about the ice cream because they had that similar moment.
    Hey nice to know you're back, old friend...missed ya!!!!

    Well, I'll be!...If what youre saying is true, then this is confirmation that THE ENTIRE Sinnoh cast is departing(except for Ash,that is...)...

    Atleast its good to know that there WERE a LOT of PEARLSHIPPING hints(The pearlshipper[Im NOT a crazy shipper though, mind you] in me believes you...)...so looking forward, love the song even though I dont understand it....
    Last edited by dragonpsychicrules; 11th July 2010 at 6:31 AM.
    THE ORIGINAL AND THE UNDOUBTEDLY BEST EVER DIGI-CAST(I support TAKARI).....


    WE'LL MISS YOU ALL...


    Credit~~T. Mung @ gamespot


        Spoiler:- ~HELL YEAH!!~:


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you think Ash's mijumaru is simply priceless, copy this and paste it in your signature! (started by dragonpsychicrules) ---> NEW!!!

    If you want TORTERRA to make the best ever comeback in Isshu, copy this and paste it in your Sig!(Started by dragonpsychicrules)

    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig (started by TrainerOfLegend)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Well the song is definitely not from Kenny's perspective, since he is a coordinator and can see Dawn in the main competitions. On the other hand, once Dawn is gone away from Ash there is really no reason they will see each other often, besides the supposed cameo.
    So it really would be the "final" goodbye to Dawn. And we all know the only friendship that the show revolved around was between Ash and Dawn, they were cast as "best friends". But between that the guy actually develop feelings for the girl but can't say anything because friendship can also be a barrier for more closer relationships.
    From what I read of the movie, nothing like that is involved in the plot. So interested choice of song.

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Oh my..

    Seriously, stop over analyzing the song. It doesn't mean anything, it is especially not a song that specifically has to do with Ash, and Dawn..

  7. #2557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    SORRY SPOILER TAG WASN'T WORKING!!!


    According to sunyshore on Bulbagarden Forums at the end of the film there is a scene where Ash is on the boat which is assumed bound for Isshu with Zoroark and the some of the Movie character's and is waving to Dawn and Brock, then Ash suddenly comes from behind Dawn and Brock and we find out the Ash on the boat is infact Zorua, I assume this foreshadowing that Dawn and Brock are leaving possibly and won't be in Isshu with Ash???
    That's what I assume, all of it is forshadowing the end of the D/P series.
    Showing all the rivals, Dawn and Brock waving to Ash from the land. Even if just fake Ash, clear there preparing us for whats gonna happen at the end of this series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Actually what happened near the end of the movie was that it looks like Brock and Dawn have left Ash, staying on the island instead of traveling back with him. That is when Ash calls out for Dawn, probably showing some emotion, then the two transform back to Zorua and Zoroark. Some Japanese bloggers are reviewing the movie and giving away some spoilers. But overall, nothing groudbreaking.

    http://beautifulbluesky.blog47.fc2.c...entry-769.html

  9. #2559

    Default

    Well that's what I call forshadowing.
    Its not gonna happen in the film of course, however I do feel there just preparing for us at the end of the series like I said.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    439

    Default

    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?

    Foreshadowing? Of what? Dawn travelling with Ash and forming a relationship? No. And I'm pretty sure Zorua didn't show her butt just to ash, lol. 'Hey Ash! Look at Dawn's butt!'. That didn't happen.

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

  12. #2562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    HAHA Funny but no.
    I never read that part either.
    All I read was Zorua impersonates Dawn and shows Dawn butt off.
    Maybe last bit of fan service to those Dawn fan boys out there for her finale send off or some thing. Do I know you? I swear, were you once a user before or some thing your name rings a bell to me =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblewrap View Post
    Foreshadowing? Of what? Dawn travelling with Ash and forming a relationship? No. And I'm pretty sure Zorua didn't show her butt just to ash, lol. 'Hey Ash! Look at Dawn's butt!'. That didn't happen.
    I did not see the scene either. I am going by what the artists on pixv.net have drawn. They just show Zorua, Dawn and Ash.
    Last edited by Teshub; 11th July 2010 at 8:32 PM.

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    You just hit another low Teshub. Seriously foreshadowing? You were joking right?

    But, lol at it impersonating Dawn, and bending over on all fours. I really doubt we see anything, because this show is aimed at 10 year olds. It's still funny nonetheless.

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    439

    Default

    So because a few people have drawn just Ash, means that in the film the Zorua knelt down, infront of Ash, and showed him her butt? Seriously?

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

  16. #2566
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,050

    Talking

    What are we all hyped up about? I bet Zoroark will become a MAJOR Pokémon in the next anime, just like Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, and Palkia in D/P, so why do we need to get all hyper about a movie that's probably not even going to theaters? We'll have an anime to look forward to!

    Note: I still want to see the movie extremely bad, so don't think I'm anti-new-movie.

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  17. #2567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    You just hit another low Teshub. Seriously foreshadowing? You were joking right?

    But, lol at it impersonating Dawn, and bending over on all fours. I really doubt we see anything, because this show is aimed at 10 year olds. It's still funny nonetheless.
    I hope he was throwing a sarcastic come back at me for saying it was forshadowing about Dawn leaving, cuz that's just odd =/
    And it is you isn't it Teshub? The guy that got banned for being in too much denial about Dawn leaving? I'm just remeeting this guy soXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    This was brought up by several reputable people in the other forums, also backed up by what they are drawing in Japanese fanarts for the movie.

    Anyway this is Japan we are talking about, DVDs of real 10 year old girls in even more provocative poses sell well over there.

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Are
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash.
    ...

    Awesome.

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Pokemon is aimed at 10 year olds. Some animes that aren't and have 10 year olds in are completely different.

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblewrap View Post
    Pokemon is aimed at 10 year olds.
    Exactly, it's probably won't show anything from Dawn's PoV. I'm still curious to see the scene though.

  22. #2572

    Default

    Seems just weird that they'd do that.
    Litsen, some times shippers can take things a little extreme with scenes like that.
    Like if Ash and Dawn are in the same room and Dawn's skirt lifts up, some people will think she's showing off to Ash. I'd be more than thrilled if they had hints here and there forshadowing to AshxDawn but in the series, cuz it'd be more cannon and not in that way cuz it seems too what's the word for Ash/Dawn just yet?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Seems just weird that they'd do that.
    They did something similar with the Giratina movie, where in the ending the wind blows and a part of Dawn's panty showed. I think Japanese culture does not look down on that kind of stuff like we do in the West.

    Anyway back to the ending theme. On the limited edition CD of Ice Cream Syndrome they have Ash, so its the first time only a single cast member is shown. We can assume the song is somewhat based on Ash. Then there is the connection with the infamous "ice cream date" from "Tanks for the Memories" were both Ash and Dawn are eating the same type of ice cream.





    To me it looks like Ash is waiting for Dawn to show up, also Zorua making a knowing face.

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    They did something similar with the Giratina movie, where in the ending the wind blows and a part of Dawn's panty showed. I think Japanese culture does not look down on that kind of stuff like we do in the West.

    Anyway back to the ending theme. On the limited edition CD of Ice Cream Syndrome they have Ash, so its the first time only a single cast member is shown. We can assume the song is somewhat based on Ash. Then there is the connection with the infamous "ice cream date" from "Tanks for the Memories" were both Ash and Dawn are eating the same type of ice cream.





    To me it looks like Ash is waiting for Dawn to show up, also Zorua making a knowing face.
    Seriously i'm sure it was just a concidence,
    Not to be rude but it is almost certain, Iris is in, Dawn is out.
    I hope that after she most likely leaves you won't be throwing theories like "She will come back next Saga" etc???

    Edit: Also Ash is looking at Celebi and smiling, how does that have anything to do with him wanting Dawn to appear???

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    Seriously i'm sure it was just a concidence,
    Not to be rude but it is almost certain, Iris is in, Dawn is out.
    I hope that after she most likely leaves you won't be throwing theories like "She will come back next Saga" etc???

    Edit: Also Ash is looking at Celebi and smiling, how does that have anything to do with him wanting Dawn to appear???
    It could be a coincidence, but the song is specifically about a guy (Ash) who has ice cream, and was friends for a long time (DP) with a girl (Dawn), but must tell her to stay (Brock out) with him until its too late (BW).

Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •