Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New OP-The Greatest Everyday!

Default New OP-The Greatest Everyday!

Pocketmonsters.net

Seems cool, and I hope it comes in early and not too late.
    BLAH

Yes, it seems great. and Buneary is there too, what means she isn't going to evolve...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I knew a new opening was just around the corner. Good thing too, as I find High Touch! has gotten a bit old. Its been on for over a year's worth of episodes after all.

I just hope this new one is good.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Ugh, why must they sit there and not evolve Buneary? Outside of Mamoswine, Dawn's team looks so wimpy and small. Buneary evolving at the very least would balance things out.

As for the new Opening, I'm guessing it'll be without poor Ambipom and Gliscor, all the while showing us a bit of a hint as to what's going to come in regards to new captures or evolutions.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

So, Buneary probably isn't evolving yet? Good, I've grown rather found of the bunny. Giving Dawn Lopunny would be kinda weird. And I hope we get some potential capture/evolution spoilers with this. Oh, and I hope they don't remove Ambipom and Gliscor, even though I know they will. It'll be kinda sad for them to finally go...
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Ugh, why must they sit there and not evolve Buneary? Outside of Mamoswine, Dawn's team looks so wimpy and small. Buneary evolving at the very least would balance things out.

As for the new Opening, I'm guessing it'll be without poor Ambipom and Gliscor, all the while showing us a bit of a hint as to what's going to come in regards to new captures or evolutions.
    Agree. she has now 4 small pokemon and one giant, and if Buneary won't evolve, the only that can this is Cyndaquil.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I knew a new opening was coming soon. While I'm all for Cynda evolving, I don't think it should evolve just yet. Evolve Buneary. At least, balance it out.
    "There is a darkness in all men. It's what makes us men." -Erevis Cale

Quote Originally Posted by Tri hawk View Post
    According to previous records, Nintendo has yet to find Canada on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Yes, it seems great. and Buneary is there too, what means she isn't going to evolve...
    Actually the pic to the right is from the current Ending. So nothing has been spoiled/revealed yet.

The Japanese Text looks similar to Dotchi~Nyo?. You can even see the "~" in the Japanese text in the pic.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Good. I hated how they re-did 'High Touch!' The trumpets sounded very fruity IMO. So we definitely needed a new opening.

I actually liked 'Together' and the first version of 'High Touch!', so if this opening is good as well, then D/P stays @ it's 5 stars for me. :3

I feel like the picture is from the most recent ending sequence (I can't remember the name). In which case, it means squat about whether or not Buneary will evolve soon.

I've been waiting for a new sequence, only because my semi-ADD is wondering why they've left Ambipom in and left Cyndaquil out for all this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Who knows when it will debut, since new OPs have debuted on rather low-key episodes in the past (Spurt debuted on that goofy Scizor episode, irc) but I kind of think we'll get it after Gible is captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    I feel like the picture is from the most recent ending sequence (I can't remember the name). In which case, it means squat about whether or not Buneary will evolve soon.

I've been waiting for a new sequence, only because my semi-ADD is wondering why they've left Ambipom in and left Cyndaquil out for all this time.
    Yeah it is. The CD isn't called Dochi Nyo for nothing after all. Yeah forgot to mention it btw....peace everyone? Also I hope this or the next one which is definitely going to be post Sinnoh is notch 11 awesome like how Batoru Furontia is. Hopefully better then it.
    BLAH

Kind of ironic how Misty was in the "High Touch" opening yet didn't actually appear at all in any of those episodes.

I actually wonder if this new opening will still show all the older main characters.

About time. High Touch was getting a little annoying.

Though I'm a little tired of seeing those 4 mascots everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post

Hmmmm, what a big shocker, no one bothers reading everyone's post, when I clearly posted it above. Just shows how lazy everyone is, considering this is the only Page in this Thread.

As for what you said, it just shows how lazy everyone is, the Writers didnt even bother changing or adding anything else, possibly because of this new opening coming soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Who knows when it will debut, since new OPs have debuted on rather low-key episodes in the past (Spurt debuted on that goofy Scizor episode, irc) but I kind of think we'll get it after Gible is captured.
    Probably with the Magnezone VS Metagross Episode(DP158).
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Buneary not evolving doesn't surprise me in the least because I'm sure if Dawn is to get any Pokemon evolution's they will be off screen. The New opening should be interesting. They can finally add Barry to the rival's group. Cyndaquil and Gible can be added in as well. Mabye this opening will give us A sneak preview of the next saga. Mabye some Frontier Brain shadow's or new Rival Shadow's? That would be nice.

WooHoo! A new opening. High Touch was great, but I hope this one has a Spurt-y feeling to it.

Cool! A new opening. I was hoping for High Touch 2010 because the opening them for 2009 was great showing all the Pokémon on Ash, Dawn and Brock's teams. I think that Team Galactic, J, Gliscor and Ambipom will get taken off though. So this new opening theme will debut when? Late 2009, Early 2010?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Wow people, the picture is from the current ending theme, that doesn't mean it won't evolve.

I love High Touch, so I hope this is a good one.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I wonder if we'll see Gliscor in this opening flying overhead. It would be a nice way to foreshadow its return for the league.

Remember, the Johto openings showed Charizard.

Well a new opening was expected by so many people. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Not necessarily. Isn't that picture from the current ending? Besides, Turtwig, Chimchar, Staravia, and Swinub where all there at the beginning of High Touch. Not to mention Ambipom and Gliscor are there even though they left while the opening was still going.

What I expect to be added:
    Barry
    Nando
    Cyndaquil
    Goodbye Ambipom and Gliscor

This opening should spoil what's going to happen after the League as well.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I kinda wonder if there will be a "older main character" montage in this one like High Touch had.

Its really ironic that Misty is in both the DP and the second Battle Frontier opening yet she doesn't actually appear in any of those episodes.

Eventually its going to get to the point where kids say, "Who is that girl with the red hair?" in the opening since she hasn't been in an episode since 2005.

CyberCubed, do you really think you're pointing out something significant? All characters who have served as more than COTD's have been appearing in Opening montages since Rivals (aka, the 2nd theme back in OI). Professor Elm has remained in them, and he hasn't been seen since 2002.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Professor Elm has remained in them, and he hasn't been seen since 2002.
    What? Prof. Elm isn't in any of the Hoenn or DP openings.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder if we'll see Gliscor in this opening flying overhead. It would be a nice way to foreshadow its return for the league.

Remember, the Johto openings showed Charizard.
    Agreed. Seeing as this may be the final openning of Sinnoh, hopefully we'll see some league/GF hints and forshadowing. I'm hoping for Gliscor and Ambipom cameos, like you mentioned.

High Touch is going to be hard to top, so here's hoping for appearances by the entire gang's teams, as well as decent music.
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast