Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Double-Time Battle Training! (623)

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    uggh again zoey shows off her unbeatable uberness. She's almost as much a sue as Soledad.

Otherwise 9/10
    Nozomi coming back owning a Leafia out of the blue ticked me off more than her Contest win here, frankly. Each time Nozomi appeared in Shinou, she'd have a new Pokemon. It was incredibly unreal and too convenient.

Spicy ice cream sounds very odd to me, but whatever lol. It was cool to see a Leafeon in the show for once & Dawn's "flame ice" idea was awesome. It was hilarious to see Team Rocket get blasted off by Wobbuffet.~

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Nozomi coming back owning a Leafia out of the blue ticked me off more than her Contest win here, frankly. Each time Nozomi appeared in Shinou, she'd have a new Pokemon. It was incredibly unreal and too convenient.
    When I watched Dp before this episode, I figured that Dawn would've gotten a Leafeon as a counterpart to May's Glaceon. However Zoey getting one was ok with me cuz she still had an incomplete team before this episode aired, so she needed new Pokemon.

Am I the only one who felt that the spicy ice cream thing felt forced? It was done to inspire Dawn's chandelier appeal move of course, but it seemed too on-the-nose.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeviathan View Post
    Am I the only one who felt that the spicy ice cream thing felt forced? It was done to inspire Dawn's chandelier appeal move of course, but it seemed too on-the-nose.
    It might've felt as if Hikari's inspiration for that combination move involving Manmoo and Hinoarashi was convenient, but at least the dessert scene gave us a hint of what was to come. Honestly, I prefer seeing subtle foreshadowing like that instead of watching characters come up with new concepts on the spot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234