Thread: Hey y'all!

Default Hey y'all!

Hey. I'm Sian, aka Quinn. I'm seventeen, a chick, and from the good ol' U.S. of A.

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I was three, and I don't think it's ever going to die down. :P My favorite games are a tie between Colosseum, X, and White 2; my favorite Pokemon are Umbreon, Fennekin, Blastoise, and Raichu; and my favorite characters are Serena, May, Gary, and Red.

Besides Pokemon, I'm a fan of a lot of things. Disney, Harry Potter, the DC Universe, Sonic, and probably other things I can't think of at the moment lol. I also like to write, draw, and read.

I hope to be able to make some friends here, alongside sharing my love of Pokemon!

Welcome to serebii forums! Enjoy your time here and have fun!
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Shoot! someone just beat me in the 'Earliest Age You Became a Pokemon Fan' game! I'm dooooomed!

In all seriousness, welcome to this place of insanity we like to call the Serebii Forums. Be sure to check out everything we have to offer, and as always, enjoy your stay!
    My PASBL details
    TL2/Unranked Ref