Thread: Nyello

Default Nyello

Ok since I'm super-lazy I'm just gonna throw my generic catch-all intro here.

Hello hello!
    Feel free to call me Nahiri, especially since it's my display name there, lol. I'm a 20 year old author hopeful who also has been dabbling in Pokemon since I was about 2 or 3. :3c I'd never really been into the TCG until I met my now-fiance and he got me back into it!

I have been diagnosed with BPD and depression, so if I get a little snarky please don't take it to heart, especially if we're on good terms! I'm probably just in a depressive funk, aha.

Aside from Pokemon, I'm a HUGE Magic the Gathering fan. I run a lot of Green/X decks, the most recent being Green/Black. I'm also into dinosaurs, space, and super-casual games such as Animal Crossing.

I mentioned I'm a authoraboo, but I also really like drawing and painting. I'm currently working on spriting as well, since a friend and I are working on a fangame together. Other hobbies include fossil hunting in my backyard - which is incredibly difficult and has never amounted to anything but I try - playing with genetics over on Flight Rising, looking for more Hufflepuff merch, and trying to raise my first truly competitive Pokemon team!

Despite not having a competitively viable team, I am a VG Judge and Tournament Organizer!

A small list of favorite things:
    - Rocky road ice cream
    - Noivern + Sableye
    - The color pink

Hope to see y'all around!
    Current Shiny Hunt
    ???
    Shinies Obtained

3DS FC: 5026-4704-9275
    IGN: Azariah [AS]
    She/her

Welcome to forums. Enjoy your time here.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll like it here
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiri View Post
    Ok since I'm super-lazy I'm just gonna throw my generic catch-all intro here.

Hello hello!
    Feel free to call me Nahiri, especially since it's my display name there, lol. I'm a 20 year old author hopeful who also has been dabbling in Pokemon since I was about 2 or 3. :3c I'd never really been into the TCG until I met my now-fiance and he got me back into it!

I have been diagnosed with BPD and depression, so if I get a little snarky please don't take it to heart, especially if we're on good terms! I'm probably just in a depressive funk, aha.

Aside from Pokemon, I'm a HUGE Magic the Gathering fan. I run a lot of Green/X decks, the most recent being Green/Black. I'm also into dinosaurs, space, and super-casual games such as Animal Crossing.

I mentioned I'm a authoraboo, but I also really like drawing and painting. I'm currently working on spriting as well, since a friend and I are working on a fangame together. Other hobbies include fossil hunting in my backyard - which is incredibly difficult and has never amounted to anything but I try - playing with genetics over on Flight Rising, looking for more Hufflepuff merch, and trying to raise my first truly competitive Pokemon team!

Despite not having a competitively viable team, I am a VG Judge and Tournament Organizer!

A small list of favorite things:
    - Rocky road ice cream
    - Noivern + Sableye
    - The color pink

Hope to see y'all around!
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here!
    And it seems we can get along real fine, based on the things you seem to like.

Again; welcome!!