Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Well I'm Gone Airbourne,

Been a huge fan of Pokemon since the Yellow special pikachu edition version way back in 1998. Ever since then this series has grown with me throughout the years and definitely glad to have been apart of it. I had been apart of another forums for about 3 years back in 2012. I was just recently wanting to find another forums to start new again and wanting to make new friends. A fresh start if you will.

Well I look forward to hanging around here and hope to meet some people here as well. This place seems like the perfect kind of forums for me too ^-^.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000

Hi welcome at the forums here ^^
    I like the fact you call 13 a lucky number. Are you maybe born on the 13th?
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

Hey! It's nice to meet you!
    I'm KilluaGirl, but just call me Evie.
    My first game was Emerald that I got when I was ten years old. I have nearly all the games now. Pokemon Yellow is super cute!
    Do you play the most recent games?
    Love is a lot like Pokemon. You're going to get a starter and it's going to mean a lot to you. But throughout the game you'll run into plenty of other Pokemon.
    Some you'll use a pokeball to catch, others a great ball or even an ultra ball. You're going to run into a couple of rare Pokemon and even a few legendary Pokemon.
    You might catch them and you might not, but no matter what you do--save your master ball. Save your master ball for that one Pokemon.
    That one Pokemon that is truly legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    Hi welcome at the forums here ^^
    I like the fact you call 13 a lucky number. Are you maybe born on the 13th?
    Well there is a band I love called Social Distortion and they are a old punk rock band from the early 80s. Their music is really similar to Johnny Cash in a way. But they have a song called Bad Luck and after listening to that well the number 13 seems sort of like my lucky number.

Quote Originally Posted by KilluaGirl View Post
    Hey! It's nice to meet you!
    I'm KilluaGirl, but just call me Evie.
    My first game was Emerald that I got when I was ten years old. I have nearly all the games now. Pokemon Yellow is super cute!
    Do you play the most recent games?
    Hey there Evie . Emerald was def. one of my favorites and I really hope they make a remake for it. My favorite versions had to have been Yellow/Silver. What version was your favorite btw?

I have played the recent games as well and love them. HG/SS Being one of my favorite recently. I have Alpha Sapphire and its such a great game ♡. If you have a 3DS you should add me.

Thanks to you both for the welcome to.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000