Thread: Calu joined Serebii

Default Calu joined Serebii

Hello everyone !

At first I want to say a little bit of myself.
    I live in Europe please don't be annoyed, my english is really bad but I will try my best that you can understand me!Serebii is the first english Pokémon website where I have registered myself and I hope to find new friends here!

I like to play, draw and collect Pokémon merchandise ( especially plushies of my favorite Pokémon! My favorite Pokémon are Growlithe, Jolteon, Bulbasaur, Snivy, Reshiram, Oshawott and Mew.

Please feel free to ask any question! I try to get my best to answer

Thank you for watch and reading
    Best greets

Calu ~

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

I recommend joining a guild if you are looking for friends as I find you meet a lot of people there and get to know them more, joining a club or even just interacting with people on the forums will help you make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Calumon View Post
    I like to play, draw and collect Pokémon merchandise ( especially plushies of my favorite Pokémon! My favorite Pokémon are Growlithe, Jolteon, Bulbasaur, Snivy, Reshiram, Oshawott and Mew.
    I like you already. Since you like collecting merchandise, we actually have a merchandise forum specifically for that. We also have a merchandise club you can join if you want~

Just make sure you check out the rules (and read the first post of each topic) and stuff and you'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Calumon View Post
    Hello everyone !

At first I want to say a little bit of myself.
    I live in Europe please don't be annoyed, my english is really bad but I will try my best that you can understand me!Serebii is the first english Pokémon website where I have registered myself and I hope to find new friends here!

Please feel free to ask any question! I try to get my best to answer

Thank you for watch and reading
    Best greets

Calu ~
    Digimon fan and a fellow collector? Let's be friends~

Just read the rules, and you'll be all set. You have good taste in Pokemon as well!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.