Thread: Hello! :D

Talking Hello! :D

Hey there! My name is Morgan and thanks for taking a small time of your life to read my introduction post.

Now I'm sure the first thing you are thinking is what the hell is up with my weird username (Even though I'm 99% sure you've probably found a username on the internet twice as weird). Well I've used the same username for every site I use (With few alterations in case my name is taken of course) for ages so I thought I'd try a new one!

I thought of the name yesterday as I was thinking what my name and mascot pokemon would be if I was to become a poketuber. Because of my last name (Wool) I thought a Mamoswine would make sense and I thought the username suited it.

So, how about I tell you about my Self? Well as you can tell my name is Morgan Wool so you can call me Morgan if you would like. My favourite pokemon is Umbreon. I am a big football (I'm English so that would be soccer if you're American) fan and I support Chelsea. I enjoy to role-play and I'm more of a casual pokemon player. I've always loved using forums and since I'm on summer holidays I'll have plenty of time to talk to you guys so I hope to become friends with most if not all of you. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

There's my wooly jumper! I was looking all over the forums for it!

Enough of my horrible-ness, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and blah blah blah.

If yeh need anything, just ask away!
    Last edited by Wolfless; Yesterday at 12:40 PM.
    To think for yourself you must question authority and
    learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness;
    chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
    Think for yourself; question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfless View Post
    There's my wooly jumper! I was looking all over the forums for it!

Enough of my horrible-ness, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and blah blah blah.

If yeh need anything, just ask away!

Thanks for the welcoming message and I appreciate the banter.