Thread: Hey, there!

Red face Hey, there!

Hello, everyone!

I've recently been interested in playing/watching/getting back into Pokemon again. Now, I honestly haven't played or watched since the days of Red, Blue, and Yellow and when there were only 151 Pokemon. My little brother had some of the versions on the GBA, but I never got around to playing those. My memories of Pokemon consist of Ash, Misty, and Brock. I did a quick Google search and a myriad of characters I didn't know popped up, haha.

Even back then, on the old-school, grey brick, Gameboy and later, the Gameboy Color; Those games were incredibly addicting and so enthralling. My brothers and I would play all the time and even collect the first generation of cards from the TCG back in the mid to late 90's. The very first night we got Pokemon Blue, we stayed until 5:30AM, trying to catch a Dratini by fishing in the Safari Zone.

I'm getting a New 3DSXL soon and have been looking at games to get. Of course, I had to come back to my old favorite and see how it has grown and evolved. It simply blows me away how far along the game has come. I can't wait to get sucked back into that world that brought my brothers and I tons of joy as a kid.

It looks like this is a thriving Pokemon community and I would love to stick around and be apart of it. I have a lot of catching up to do in the PokeWorld, haha.

Hi Neo,
    Welcome to Serebii, in looking at what game to get, I'd suggest heading over to the 6th Gen sub-forum (and the main site's sections) and seeing if you like the features of X/Y or OR/AS better. A couple of free side games have also been released in the Nintendo download shop recently.

Please be sure to read the rules, and have fun!
    - Mace
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Blog News: The ParaDex has been updated!

LLAP