Thread: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

Default Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

Not sure if it's truly that appropriate to make a new topic after the last one disappeared with the forum's drive failure, but I do wish to say hello to the people who commented on the last one again! Post if you did so I can remember who you are!

For those who didn't see my last topic, here's a short summary to describe myself, bullet-pointed for your convenience!:
    --I can understand, speak, read, and write (kinda) Japanese pretty fluently, albeit with some reservations for a lack of immersion in a few years.
    --I'm an artist! My preferred style is "manga"-style, whatever that means. My future dream is to be a mangaka in Japan! As impossible as it kinda is... but hey! Why give up?
    --I am also musically-inclined, having some piano skills. On that note, it's only half-impressive because I totally cannot read sheet music, so my only choice is to play by ear. But I do multiple-track recordings, so it still sounds pretty nice! Even if I haven't actually played consistently for a while...
    --My favorite game franchise is Pokemon. My favorite anime series is Madoka. These two things color my entire room, despite the 5-shelf bookshelf filled entirely with CLAMP manga and a few shelves of non-Pokemon/Madoka figures (and a handful of non-Pokemon/Madoka posters on my walls).

So to all those, old (a few days) and new (now), nice to meet you all! I'm in your care!

こんにちは!私はキセキです。どうぞよろしくお願いします!Nice to see your post again, Juno016!

I think it's totally fine to post again after the drive failure in the forums; your previous post was lost, anyway. I don't think anyone really minds; as long as you don't post duplicate topics. ^^

Anyway, like I said in your previous post: I took three Japanese classes at my local college, but I can't do the next part because I'm a business major now, so taking Japanese would be quite time-consuming, and would cost some extra money...

But I hope I can practice with you, Juno016! It's really interesting to see a Japanese speaker in the forums!

And your other interests seem awesome! I like drawing as well (but I haven't drawn anything lately... ^^; ), and Pokemon is obviously one of my favorite franchises.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums! ^^

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

Yeah, you're fine to re-make your intro, especially after having to go through the hassle of re-signing up. So, welcome back!
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: The Little Mermaid was the last Disney animation with hand painted cels.

Welcome back, oh mighty player by ear! It's my prefferred way of doing things despite being able to read sheet music. Anywho, enjoy the rest of your stay!

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

CLAMP is a good author. I enjoyed Magica RayEarth

Welcome to the Forums, again! Cool that you know Japanese! Glad your back. The drive-failure didn't stop you!

Hopefully, your stay will be much longer!
    Claimed Braviary and Masamune Date
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Soka anata no yappari nihonjin desu yo ne ( I see so you're a japanese after all)

hehe i only know how to write in romaji but not the real Japanese

wow so you're an animelover as well, well same here i now feel i could get along with you

anyway nice to meet you juno, have fun here at serebii
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Welcome mate, I also like Madoka lol

Kiseki: I'll gladly help people practice! I'm confident in my skills, so I can be a good teacher, too. =P

VMace: Thanks!

MedMana: It really is fun to just listen and play things, isn't it~

Symphony: They're my favorite mangaka and my life idols. Their stuff can be weird sometimes, but I love it all regardless because I learn so much about them as authors/artists through it.

Serenaftw: Nande sou naru n desu ka? Yappari-tte... Iya, Jitsu wa gaijin desu. Nihongo ni kyoumi aru gaijin desu.

Jb: Thanks. Nice to know I have many allies. =3

J... Juno-Kun, welcome back!!
    I'm sure I don't need to do this again but.. Read the rules, blah blah, yadda yadda and PM me if there is anything on your mind, kay?

尻傷つける

Is that ok? That was just random text I had from before. Idk what it means.

"Beauty from the Beast."

Schade: Sure thing! Thanks!

Absolushun: "I'll slice open your butt!" --or something, depending on the context...
    What in the world are you reading...?