Page 185 of 410 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 10246

Thread: Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

May I please get my signature checked again?
    It's changed a lot since last time. :\

Also, the banner is made my me.

I think mine might me too long(i change the sig every month)
    i did put credit it in the bottom right corner, the colour matches the background so you can barely see it should i change that?

FC:1891-1694-6992

darkfireon: Safe.
    Misiziri: Safe.
    PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
    arisatomaxon: Just a bit too tall (measured with spoiler open) and the text makes it too wide.
    Taposa: Safe.
    Sasaii: Safe.
    shinypokemonhunter: Too tall. And while the rules don’t explicitly state anything about font color for the credit thing (and while it would be perfectly viewable on other skins) it would at least be good manners to make your credit viewable on the default skin. If you try to hide credit, then don’t be surprised if the folks in the shops don’t want to make requests for you.

how bout nao?
    ~~Insert Creative Sig Here~~

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Misiziri: Safe.
    PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
    arisatomaxon: Just a bit too tall (measured with spoiler open) and the text makes it too wide.
    Taposa: Safe.
    Sasaii: Safe.
    shinypokemonhunter: Too tall. And while the rules don’t explicitly state anything about font color for the credit thing (and while it would be perfectly viewable on other skins) it would at least be good manners to make your credit viewable on the default skin. If you try to hide credit, then don’t be surprised if the folks in the shops don’t want to make requests for you.
    How about now?Ok thanks and your right about
    it would at least be good manners to make your credit viewable on the default skin. If you try to hide credit, then don’t be surprised if the folks in the shops don’t want to make requests for you.
    some times i am not thinking.

ok mine is safe just wanted to make sure if dragcave was allowed in siggys
    click pls you dont want em to die do you?

warm up my pokemon and pokemon eggs

Spoiler:- My Scroll:

Now? is it ok

Is my siggy OK?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

i think my sig is to wide suggestions on how to fix it?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by briguin View Post
    Is my siggy OK?
    Your signature is more than okay, it's brilliant xP I love that little cat lol

Let me guess, mine is too large? XD

dragontamer98: Over the 150,000 pixel limit, too wide and too tall.
    shinypokemonhunter: Too wide.
    arisatomaxon: Safe.
    briguin: Safe.
    Master Leo: Over the 150,000 pixel limit and too tall. You’ll either need to substantially shrink the images or get rid of one of them.
    jb08045: Safe.
    Misiziri: Safe as long as you made the images.

I did make both of them, I just never include my signature. How close am I to breaking the pixel/height/width limit, if you don't mind telling? I'd like to throw in another userbar or two. Thank you! ^^

I did make both of them, I just never include my signature.
    That's fine then.

How close am I to breaking the pixel/height/width limit, if you don't mind telling? I'd like to throw in another userbar or two. Thank you! ^^
    Lemme see... the pixel limit is 150,000 and yours is 88,757. Width limit is 600 and your current max width is 409. Height limit is 420 and yours is 236. I think you could probably fit a userbar or two in, but it would depend on the size and how you organize them. You could always put them in and double check here.

so, am i good NOW?

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

do i still need to shrink the solo pic?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Is...mine okay?

dragontamer98: Over the 150,000 pixel limit, too wide and too tall.
    shinypokemonhunter: Too wide.
    briguin: Safe.
    Master Leo: Over the 150,000 pixel limit and too tall. You’ll either need to substantially shrink the images or get rid of one of them.
    jb08045: Safe.
    Misiziri: Safe as long as you made the images.
    Ok thanks how about now?i just can't do this right XD

sign check pls?

ok i resized the eevee pic can u check my sig now please and if i can make it slightly bigger tell me how much bigger please EG 20 pixles bigger or so on
    I am back again, and now made a new fic called The Pokemon Threat, it will have crossbreeds and mutated Pokemon in it, hopefully it will be my best, but am not sure, reviews would be VERY welcome.

XxSilverThunderxX: Safe.
    Master Leo: Safe.
    Cherry Blossom: As long as you made it yourself, safe.
    shinypokemonhunter: Safe.
    DragonKingUK: Still too wide, but just because of the text. If you can break the last line into two lines then you should be fine. By my count, you should be able to have the Eevee banner at a max of 600 x 74 and stay within the limits, provided you take the text that’s next to it and put it underneath it (because 600 is the maximum of width and if you keep the text next to it, it’ll be over that limit).

DragonKingUK: Still too wide, but just because of the text. If you can break the last line into two lines then you should be fine. By my count, you should be able to have the Eevee banner at a max of 600 x 74 and stay within the limits, provided you take the text that’s next to it and put it underneath it (because 600 is the maximum of width and if you keep the text next to it, it’ll be over that limit).
    ok i increased the size to 600 of the eevee banner and put the text underneath it so one final check should do
    I am back again, and now made a new fic called The Pokemon Threat, it will have crossbreeds and mutated Pokemon in it, hopefully it will be my best, but am not sure, reviews would be VERY welcome.

DragonKingUK: The last line of text (this one: I will do the next chapter soon and my other story is The Human Pokemon http://ns2.serebii.net/showthread.php?t=551715
    ) is still too wide. You'll need to break it up into two lines like I said before.

DragonKingUK: The last line of text (this one: I will do the next chapter soon and my other story is The Human Pokemon http://ns2.serebii.net/showthread.php?t=551715
    ) is still too wide. You'll need to break it up into two lines like I said before.
    Ok i broke up the last line of text now tnks for all the help this should hopefully be my last sig check tnks a lot (^_^)

I just did a rather large signature change, and I figured now would be a good time to get it checked. Thanks in advance.

Page 185 of 410 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast