• Torchic

334 35.19%
  • Mudkip

361 38.04%
  • Treecko

254 26.77%
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Did you Choose

Treecko, because it evolves into Sceptile, who looks like Godzilla!

Out of 7 Resets or w/e.

I used a Treecko my last time and used it once, didn't favor it to much (my least favorable).
    I used a Torchic my second time and used it four times (2nd most favorable, or inbetween).
    I used a Mudkip my first time and used it twice (my favorite ironically).
    Don't know what it is, but it's epic
    Entei + Raikou + ? =
    Legendaries are FTW ...not...

Meh, epic sig fail......why did I even bother, and what's with those pesky numbers?

I chose Mudkip on my first run through of Sapphire, because I thought he looked the best. I was 8...

Later, I would always choose Torchic though, because after I had passed my Ninjask's speed boosts, it would be awesome as hell.

First time I played Ruby I had a Torchic. I picked Treecko in Emerald, but he was a bit of dissapointment.

I chose Treecko a couple of times, but he is uber-fail against Wattson. I'm not even joking.

Mudkip iz teh l33tness. I always choose him now.

Fire VS Water
    &

Do not underestimate the power of Shuckle. He will eat your soul.

Mudkip coz I leik the mudkipz.

Mudkip, Finishes game faster

I prefer to chooce Torchic as my starter in the RSE series because I love to see how much of pokemon he can handle once he's a Blaziken w/Slash,Blaze Kick,Sky Uppercut, ???(the last move change sometimes w/Double Kick,Peck,Flamethrower). I hate the last form of Treeko and when I use Swampert he feels not as good as Blaziken. So yep my favorite 3rd gen starter is Torchic in Blaziken.
    My HeartGold team:
    lv84
    lv73
    lv62
    lv71
    lv62
    lv74

On Ruby I choose torchic I usually pick the fire types

I did a little switch between my bro's Sapphire and my Ruby to get all three, but before that, I had originally picked Treecko. We came up with the trade idea as soon as I got to the ability to trade.

Torchic because back when I first played the game, I always chose the fire starters. That trend stopped when I got Platinum. xD

I always choose the Fire starter. Usually looks the best and is the most rounded and powerful, imo.
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 3825 0913 1923
    Send me a PM if you add me

Mudkip, because i thought it was cute, on ruby Torchic because i thought it was cute too

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shiny: Torchic - Sapphire - 12340 SR x2 + Totodile - Heartgold - 1655 SR x3 (Double shiny) December 7th, 2013.

I got Treecko in both Ruby and Emerald, because I've always believed that Treecko and its evolved forms are really cool, especially Sceptile! And I still have my Sceptile from Ruby version. Thank goodness I was able to get him over to Pearl and then to Platinum before my Ruby version finally broke. *sob* Sceptile is officially my favorite pokemon!
    Last edited by pokemaster394; 30th March 2010 at 5:44 PM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

The first time through, I chose Treeko simply because I loved it in the anime. But the most recent time through, I chose Mudkip, as it is clearly the best. Being a Water-Ground type Pokemon means it has STAB with both Surf and Earthquake, making it extremely potent. It can also learn Ice Beam as soon as you find the TM, which along with maybe Hydro Pump or even Dynamic Punch make a great Pokemon. Additonally, it made the game easier, as due it's duel type, Electric Type moves did not effect it.

The first time through, I chose Treeko simply because I loved it in the anime. But the most recent time through, I chose Mudkip, as it is clearly the best. Being a Water-Ground type Pokemon means it has STAB with both Surf and Earthquake, making it extremely potent. It can also learn Ice Beam as soon as you find the TM, which along with maybe Hydro Pump or even Dynamic Punch make a great Pokemon. Additonally, it made the game easier, as due it's duel type, Electric Type moves did not effect it.

Treecko. I always choose the grass type starter.

Torchic. Always go with the fire type. They need to breed out this recessive fighting type gene though. I mean Blaziken was good and was a nice little change but two in a row was kinda repetitive. Give me another dual type that make my fire types own

i like torchic since he turns into blaziken, and i think a chiken that kicks butt is cool.
    My diamond FC is 0474 6277 2068
    my platinum Fc is 4769 6209 8527
    E-mail is cesar.a.cazares@students.nhu.edu
    I check this more often than serebii, so please e mail me for fast responses.
    My rules for battle: standard rules, no more than 1 legendary, no crying
    my last iv project:
    ghastly timid 31 att, 31 sp att, 30 speed :P for trade

I like to listen to metal, because it's real music. If you feel the same way copy and paste onto your signature. started by tyranitar90

I claim no matter what anybody else says.

Torchic, I go with the fire types and It's strong, especially when it evolves

I always choose the fire starter,so torchic. I love it!^_^
    pokemon i love:

<3<3<3 ^_^

I DO use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, I don't care about natures, and I don't even play online. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

As much as torchic is my favorite, I chose mudkip because it is the strongest of the three. I've been through the elite four with two pokemon: swampert and swellow. They cover their types perfectly. I have never lost to the CPU's.

Mudkip everytime.
    Back from hiatus...maybe. I think. So please excuse my blundering foolery, I still need to get back in to the hang of things.

~||-Espeon-||~

AdvanceShipping ftw! If anyone could reccomend me some good AdvanceShipping fanfics, that would be awesome

Honestly, I cannot remember. I have multiple games, and I've chosen all the starters, multiple times on different files. I most likely chose treecko my first time around, he's probably my favorite.

Torchic because it is cool and when its a blaziken its also fighting and fire.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast