Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Meteoric Experience (624)

I just simply love this episode. Gible was practically trying to kill Ash. TR really planned it out on capturing Staraptor. Too bad for them that they still got caught. Gible is the new Turtwig by biting his head and the new Aipom by following him.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This episode was *fantastic* and I say that even though there wasn't a battle sequence in it. But the animation was just excellent (I'd say flawless, but Ash had the case of fat-jaw), and it was incredibly funny. I like this Gible, though I do wish he'd shut his mouth XD. I can't wait for Ash to gain it (nor can I wait for it to evolve so it'd shut it's mouth...)

Huh. I still find Gible to be creepy despite the fact that it's appeared before. I think I liked Kazunari's better.

Anyway, great episode. I loved the part where the group encounters Altaria and they have to dodge it's Draco Meteor attack.

The parts where Gible chomps on Ash's head were funny aswell. Good episode all around, 8/10

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I LOVED all the Piplup abuse.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th December 2009 at 4:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'm probably not going to watch this episode, until I know if Gliscor will return by the league.

I'm going to refuse to watch any episode Gible is in, sans the Sunyshore Gym (if its in that), mainly because I do not agree with the writers releasing Pokemon.

Shame, because it looks like quite a good one.
    No need to secretly whip yourself out in the barn for thinking impure thoughts, man. Join the rest of us and check it out; it was a pretty good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'm probably not going to watch this episode, until I know if Gliscor will return by the league.

I'm going to refuse to watch any episode Gible is in, sans the Sunyshore Gym (if its in that), mainly because I do not agree with the writers releasing Pokemon.

Shame, because it looks like quite a good one.
    Oh, well I assure you this one was good. I mean better than good.

It's no fun if you're going to miss out on all the good episodes just because of the Gliscor release.

I hate to break it to all of you, but we really don't need a "convince Cybercubed that he's being immature with his boycott of the anime" derail. Ignore his post and move on.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Probably one of the best episodes I've seen for quite sometime. The Gible head-chomping, Piplup abuse, TR anticipating Staraptor, TR's antics, Gible eating the mecha, Seviper vs, Gible, the Carnivine and Seviper tangle, Draco Meteor...

And the overly hilarious facial expressions. Why can't they more episodes like this?

Though, Barry will be in the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    I loved this episode. The animation was amazing. Who was the AD? cause they need to animate like...every episode.
    Or, at the very least, have him/her on hand for the facial expressions. I believe they'll have struck gold.

Also, who else agree's that this just outclassed the Rotom episode in terms of random comedy.

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

A hard choice, both were comedy gold. But I believe this one just beat the Rotom episode.

Team Rocket were much better then usual in this episode. If they could be like that more often, it wouldn't be so tedious watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Or, at the very least, have him/her on hand for the facial expressions. I believe they'll have struck gold.

"~Call on meeeee, Call on me.~"
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

your mecha is no match for my appetitte, dang got respect some thing that can look at such intimidating pile of metal and think lunch time.

over all i loved team rockets expressions when gible was eating and when carnivine attacked james like usual jessie looked like she would die of laughing which consideing her usual reaction is kind of strange.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post

Tamagawa Animation-The blank edition!
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Dooplissotto View Post
    A hard choice, both were comedy gold. But I believe this one just beat the Rotom episode.

Team Rocket were much better then usual in this episode. If they could be like that more often, it wouldn't be so tedious watching them.
    Yeah, no kidding. Watching TR being semi-competent was very refreshing and enjoyable.

Also: QQ more, Cyber, QQ more.

I have to agree with other posters that this episode is one of the funniest in quite awhile. I can't wait to see what Gible does next...to Ash and Pinlup.

Hahaha!!

Not quite what I meant. Still funny though. I was more or less referring to the characters in general.

Also, it's not Call one me, it's Take on me.

<C_L>

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

it looks like there was more of a traditional anime expression in this episode. havent seen this since when pokemon first started

Really, it's interesting. Gible was the only one in this episode who did not really show emotion in any way.

Now being reposted!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios;
    Also, it's not Call one me, it's Take on me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_on...ic_Prydz_song)

Anyway, from the previews for the next ep, Gible already looks like it has 10x the facial movement. Farewell brave stolid soldier.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Hmm... seems I was thinking of something else then.

Anyway, from the previews for the next ep, Gible already looks like it has 10x the facial movement. Farewell brave stolid soldier.
    Eh, as long as he continues his hilarious antics, it won't matter all that much.

<C_L>

- Cobaltios

I really love that Gible, how can i hate it when he goes all happily biting everything in his way (including Ash).
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

Quote Originally Posted by NES View Post
    I really love that Gible, how can i hate it when he goes all happily biting everything in his way (including Ash).
    That is pretty funny. It reminds me of what Totodile did to Jessie's hair in Johto.

What's just as funny is seeing it's Draco Meteor hit Piplup without fail everytime

I laughed so hard watching that episode - while the storyline was pretty atypical as an episode leading up to a capture, the characters and the art completely made up for it.

Bonus points for Ash's little 'ka' at the end, when Gible fails its Draco Meteor Shower. It was super cute and I hope the dub keeps it in some how by changing it to a "gi".
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites" - Karen. Ilu so much ;;

Ships I ship: Advancedshipping, SilverxYellow, Collideshipping, Jadeshipping, Luckyshipping, Chosenshipping, Respectshipping
    OTPS: Palletshipping/Originalshipping, Pikashipping, Preciousmetalshipping
    OT3s: Prismshipping

Lol i forgot to mention Dawn's terrible physical fitness. Assuming her expression was because of her running?
    Last edited by NES; 10th January 2010 at 1:45 AM.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

Lol i forgot to mention Dawn's terrible physical fitness. Assuming her expression was because of her running?
    No! It wasn't her physical fitness! It's just her being torn when thinking about why she was running after yet another Land Shark xD

About Gible and Tamagawa.. at least they are consistent xD It's nice to know that although Gible shows a bit more facial expressions now, it's still aloof even a couple episode after its debut/capture.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well I think it's the animation, because she usually doesn't look tired after some running.
    The animation in this episode was great, the animation derector did a great job.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast