Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Meteoric Experience (624)

Default Wow, i can't believe this!

Ok, a question about Gible's appearence...

What gender is Gible?
    I think I saw at one point that Gible's back scale is without a crack. I don't know, maybe not. Well I think the male should have no crack and the female should have the crack. I mean it would just look better.
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/4t4oqx.jpg[/IMG]

We will bow down to your awesome power, master Empoleon!

Is it just me, or does Draco Meteor look a lot more awesome in the games than it did in this episode. I mean, in SoulSilver (that's the only game I've seen it in so far) It looks like it would be a huge apocalyptic meteor shower! No, not shower. Storm! In this episode it really doesn't look as good as i though it was gonna be. This may just be me. I don't know...

Gible is a funny little critter, isn't he?

Also, Altaria is smaller than I thought. I expected it to be much bigger. Not too much bigger. just a little bigger.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I hope Gible masters draco meteor and joins Ash

Awesome episode - Gible's such a cutie! Draco Meteor looks awesome. Grandma Wilma and Altaria were cool as well. I can also honestly admit I giggled when Piplup kept getting hit with Draco Meteor. Can't wait to see the next episode
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Altaria and Gible again. It was funny to see Gible biting Ash's head and Piplup's head. Gible's Draco Meteor misses were very funny to watch. Piplup kept getting hit by Draco Meteor throughout the episode. It was jaw-dropping to see Gible devour TR whole machine.

50/100

Gible is cute, and Draco Meteor looks really cool if Gible use it =D i like this epi =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Ah, yes, the introduction of Gible, the only true rival to Ash in the smarts department. LOL Gible was one of my favorite pokemon of the Sinnoh generation of the show, and he makes a great debut here. It's too bad that Ash keeps getting pokemon who like to bite him on the head, though. At least Turtwig/Grotle outgrew that a long time ago by this episode. I also like the old lady trying to score a free ride from Brock. LOL

9/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345