3. Dutch-trainer: Richard Brill.
    4. Greywolf123: Reid Worstell.
    5. Mr. Joker: Sabrina Mell.
    6. InnerFlame: Clover Dracen.
    7. Manaphy Mare: Anatolio Rosso.
    8. ShadoWolfDemon: Tzila Rakkman

Banned: (None yet)

Rules
    1. Serebii rules and RPG forum rules, of course.
    2. Debating with me is not allowed, except if I do something wrong (like favoritism).
    3. Bunnying is not allowed, except if the other user gives you permission.
    4. Don't sign-up if you think you don't have the time.
    5. Respect others, and help them when they need it. It will make us only better.
    6. No god-modding.
    7. Since I saw many users that said: My (little) brother/sister did write that, I will send you a PM with a warning if you write a text that’s above the age-rating. If you don’t change it in the following week, you will get banned from this RPG.
    8. Maybe the most important of all, have fun.
    It’s one year after the attempt of team Galactic to make a new world. Thanks to Ash and co., the old world had been saved from being destroyed to make room for the new one. After this, Ash, Dawn and Brock continued on their journey through Sinnoh. After getting his last badge, Ash challenged the Pokémon league and became forth, while Dawn after getting her last ribbon, tried to win the Grand Festival, and became seventh. After this, they went home, but soon after that, they went to a far, distant region with team rocket still following them.

But that’s not for our care. After all, it’s just an anime.

It’s 2009 in the real world. The real world, where no such beings as Pokémon live. There are animals, but you can’t really compare them to Pokémon. In the real world, children don’t go on their tenth on a journey through their world. It’s way too dangerous to do such things. No, children remain home, while studying on school to get a job later. So, Pokémon and their world don’t exist? Just some hugely fictional program and games?

A man went into a dark room. In it were strange machines, and several people in space clothes. They all looked like they were preparing for something.

“Have you confirmation that that group is away?” The man asked to one of the strange, space people.

“Yes, sir. They all went to the other side of this world.” The space person replied.

“Good. Then we can be sure that they wouldn’t interfere with our plans.” The man said.

“When should we activate the machine, sir Cyrus?” A woman asked.

“Do it right now. We shouldn’t take the risk of somebody showing up.” Cyrus replied.

“Ok, sir.” She went towards all the other people, and said something to them. They all nodded, and went to their positions. One of them pressed on a button, and a huge machine in the middle of the room started rotating. It was rotating faster and faster, and it seemed it was only going even more quickly by every second. Then Cyrus threw one plate in it. It remained in the middle of the machine. From the plate came energy that spread itself in the whole, still rotating machine. Then, the plate itself, was shining. The shining plate transformed slowly into a sphere. Everyone was amazed by this, and Cyrus let out a evil laugh.

“Finally. After all these years, I finally get to see…”

“ten teenagers?” A random grunt said surprised. Everyone looked from Cyrus to the grunt, from the grunt to the machine. The plate had vanished, and in the machine lay ten, sleeping teenagers.

“What! How is that possible! After all these years of studying and experimenting, we get to see ten normal teenagers? And I threw the legendary normal plate in it, the same type as Arceus!” Cyrus screamed angry.

“Sir, maybe it’s better not to scream. They may wake up.” Another random grunt said.

“Thanks for remembering.” Cyrus said still angry.

“What should we do with them?” Mars asked.

“Drop them in the woods. We don’t need them for anything.” Cyrus answered.

“Yes sir!” Everyone in the room said. Ten people were chosen, and they brought the children outside the building…

Richard.

Richard’s eyes slowly opened. He was awake, but also asleep at the same moment. He felt a small breeze.

Sigh, I’ve forgot to close the window again. Richard thought as his leg was trying to find the end of Richard’s bed. It was taking way too long. His foot collided with some object. Richard didn’t really care, he had probably forget to check his bed on objects. Richard took his leg back, and managed to get past the object.

Richard made a quarter of a circle, while he was trying to get out of his bed. Richard realized that that wasn’t possible. Richard went up, now sitting in his b...

Richard suddenly saw that he wasn’t lying in his bed. He was lying in the grass! Richard looked around himself, mentioning that there were trees around him. He was in a forest. However, he never had saw this kind of trees. They didn’t look like the trees in the forest near the city where Richard lived. Now completely awake, Richard stood up, mentioning that he was still in his pajamas. The area also looked too real to be a dream. This was quite strange. What could have happened?

Suddenly, he saw nine other people. He had never seen them before. Richard didn’t know what to do. Maybe waking them up? Richard went to the person who was near him, waking him or her up. He was too shocked to really look at the person, he didn’t even saw if it was a boy or a girl! After being sure that at least the eyes were open, he went to the next person, and then the next, etc. Maybe one of them knew what had happened.

OOC: Ok, let’s start! The first user that posts will be the first one that I awake, the second user the second one, etc. Please refrain from doing something special yet. You may do after my second post, but nothing until that. I hope that you don’t find that too strict. But, let’s start! Hopefully we can get as far as possible!
    Last edited by Dutch-trainer; 24th February 2010 at 8:17 AM.
    Thinking of new signature...

Is in the RPG's:
    "Country of Origin" (My own RPG)
    "Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic"
    "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: One Thousand Year Night"

Echo Ford

The smell of grass and flowers met Echo’s nose as she half awoke. She didn’t open her eyes, but instead rolled over burying her face in her bed, or what she thought was her bed. Her face fell flat against the ground warm earth met her face. Echo was still to out of it to notice the difference.

Suddenly a rough shove caused her to roll over hitting her back up against a rock. Immediately she shot strait up looking around now wide awake. She was no longer in her elaborate four-poster bed, but on the floor of some forest. Her once frilly old-fashioned black and white sheets were now replaced with lush grass growing up to her elbows as she sat up. Where was she?

In front of Echo a boy stood looking equally as frightened. Falling back a few steps Echo realized that she was still wearing her black night gown and a pair of worn out jeans that she for some reason enjoyed sleeping in.

Turning away from the boy who was also wearing Pajamas she noticed that eight other people lay sleeping peacefully in the grass. Echo looked up at the boy, “Where are we?” When the boy didn’t answer Echo stood up dusting herself off and then looked around.

Tall trees stretched towards the sky, their canopies blocking out a good share of the sunlight that filtered in through the leaves. All around them grass impossibly tall swayed in a slight breeze that was toying with Echo’s long black hair. Practically everything was green and growing full and strong like it had an eternity to become that way. For all Echo knew it probably did.

Running a hand through her hair, Echo slowly unknotted it and used a ribbon that was around her wrist to tie it up in the usual ponytail. A little ways off she saw that the boy was waking up the others in the group.

We have to keep running to the unseen end
    We may have never seen such restful days again
    Bury your despair deep in your heart
    Let your face show nothing but strength
    Ever onwards our tired wings carry us
    They'll never ever beat us down

~Credit to Lyniar for the amazing banner
    Lyrics from D. Gray Man Opening~

Clover Dracen

Clover was having a strange dream in her dream there was shouting and screaming over some kind of legendary plate and there were sleeping people around her. The people talking were a bunch of dark faceless shadows. Then suddenly they came closer and started picking up the unknown people, one lifted her and whispered, “Why did I have to get the heavy one…?” After that she suddenly found herself in a helicopter above a forest area and the shadow people began literal dropping people into the wood. As her turn came she suddenly heard a flock Starly chirping before she was shoved out and quickly began falling to the ground. She suddenly felt herself being shaken.

“Ah” she grunted snapping to an up position after her nearly hit the ground in her dream. Her heart was accelerating and she breathed out, “That was a weird… dream…”

Consciousness had return fully and slapped her with sudden realization; this wasn’t her room, and this didn’t even look like her neighborhood even though it was still blurry without her glasses. She began feeling around hoping to find her glasses nearby she, was next to blind without them. Feeling around, she felt foliage and warmth of things other, certainly the grassy ground... Cold and metallic, she had found it. Sighing with relieve, she put them on, getting a clearer vision of the green forest around her… It was small woodland like areas around though none were this untouched clean or nearly as large and who the heck were these sleeping people around her. It was too vivid and detailed too just be a dream, could it. All of her dreams she could clearly tell it was dream but this was different. It seemed too real to be a dream yet too unreal to be a reality… She was in a dark blue nightgown with rhinestones that made the American flag in the center of her busty chest. She was a little more happy this was her longest one instead of the short ones for summertime.

The eighteen years-old stood she stretched her arms above her head feeling the strands of hair sticking out rubbing again her skin. Even though she couldn’t even see it, Clover knew her black hair well enough to know it a mess especially after she goes to sleep. Patted down it sprung back up into it previous location, the thick hair was stubborn and refuse to stay down until a comb was rack through its roots. Giving up on her bed head she noticed another person awake and moved over to him. He seemed quite panic as he was waking other people, asleep on the forest floor.

“Hey… excuse me” She spoke out to get his attention, he didn’t even looked at her and there was a pause of silence as tad of shyness overcame her afterwards. She notice another person, a girl “Um… You wouldn‘t happen to know where the heck I am, would you?” She put on a smile to hide the fact she had butterfly going crazy in her stomach or maybe that was just hunger.

((Okay just to point out, Clover is based off of me and sometimes what my mind does is when I’m sleeping it pick up phrases people say around me and my dream is built around that. The part of them being thrown of a helicopter is a complete fictional part of the dream; my mind took the phrase, ‘Drop them in the forest’ literally.))
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 23rd December 2009 at 7:15 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Tzila Rakkman

Perhaps Tzila had been the only one who was not asleep at the time she was transferred into the forest, but that didn't stop her from being confused. One moment she was at her computer, half dosing-half awake, and the next she was surrounded by lush green plants.

Several other people around her age were waking around her, wondering exactly what was going on: “Um… You wouldn‘t happen to know where the heck I am, would you?” one of them asked.

Tzila wanted to facepalm at that question. Did it look like any of them were sure of where they were? Still, she held her tongue, fully aware that losing her temper would be a very bad idea in a situation like this.

"The only explination I can think of is that I've finally lost it," Tzila muttered to herself. "But they all seem like real people so that can't be it. Too bad. I guess my suspicions about my being insane just got thrown in the bucket."

Tzila watched as others started to rouse around her. Maybe this was a dream? No, too realistic to be a dream, but just in case, Tzila couldn't help but pinch herself. When she confirmed that she was indeed concious, and convinced herself once again that she wasn't hallucinating, Tzila finally decided to stand up.

She stretched her arms in the air until her back cracked in satisfaction, and then said, "Well, sitting around and doing nothing isn't going to solve this mystery. I'm gonna see if there's a way out of here. Any one of you morons on the floor wanna join me?"

Her voice was as light as possible, trying to lift up the solemn mood around her, but in truth, Tzila was probably as terrified as everyone else. This was just... too bizzare, even for someone as strange as herself.
    Last edited by ShadoWolfDemon; 23rd December 2009 at 8:52 PM.

"Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker," ~ Green Day

Ehud Kronburg

Swirling darkness, Ehud's mind had fallen into a deep sleep, he was happy, and content. Yes, sleeping was one thing Ehud loved to partake in, no questions ask. Suddenly, the perfection began to shatter, he was being shaken, was it his Mom? His Dad? Was it time for school?! Ehud didn't know, he gritted his teeth, but his face was flat on the ground, and what he felt was no pillow.

Grass and Dirt filled his mouth, the taste was disgusting, combine this with his own spit now overflowing in his jaw because of this rude awakening and you get quite a distainable taste.

Ehud spit the grass back at the person shaking him, a slight rage twinkled in the Jewish teenager's eye. The he realized it, this was no Bedroom, and these were no people he knew. He gave a skewed look to those around him, three women and one guy were awake. That one guy, was busy waking everyone up.

"What the, Where the Hell am I?! Did somebody slip some LSD into while I was asleep or something!" Ehud commented a bit loudly. Yet, it smelled too real, tasted too real, and looked to real to be any sort of dream, however. Where in god's name was he? Ehud wasn't scared, just confused, after all its not like any of the sleeping teenagers around him looked menacing at all.

One girl stood up, stretched out and commented, "Well, sitting around and doing nothing isn't going to solve this mystery. I'm gonna see if there's a way out of here. Any one of you morons on the floor wanna join me?"

Ehud liked this lady's attitude, it reminded him of something he'd say. Except with a little more self promotion.
    "Well I can see somebody has the right Idea!" Ehud agreed, "Except," he walked over to her, "I'm no moron, in fact I'm probably one of the smartest out of our little group."

He turned his attention to the Girl with the bright idea, "The name's Ehud, and I'm guessing you're just as confused as I am?"

Tatiana Kirilenko

"Ughhh where am I" said the young Russian with long blonde hair "This is not Moscow or even Australia". She looked around as she lifted herself up and started to get out her purse a mirror and checked on her light violet Twist fabric belted Dress with black Long leggings and a gray One button wide collar Cardigan with black foxy ankle boots in other words her clothes. "I was shopping then I took a rest at home for a little second and now here interesting, this feels too real to be a dream"

She looked into the mirror which she took out from her purse and noticed people behind her. She turned out and after the shock look of horror on her face and then laughed "Why people sleep so early" she remarked in her Russian-British accent. "Unless you guys are Americans" she thought as she heard a male speak "Yes that does explain the nightwear and the accent, except from different parts".

The Russian woman looked around and smiled, her name was Tatiana Kirilenko whom had a former gold medalist as a mother and a politician as a father who is the Russian diplomat for the UN. Realising that she was the only non-American present, she wondered why and where she was.

"This place is too natural to be in Earth unless it is Austria" she mused as she tried to guess where she was. She looked at the trees, it looked a little green as could be said about the grass, the air was really fresh not like Moscow or anywhere else she had been to. She looked at the other humans, excluding her, there were three females and two males. One of them started to talk to one of the females stating that he was the smartest out of all of them, Tatiana smirked as she knew that was underestimating the rest of the group.

Tatiana remembered what her mother told her, "Never get terrified and confused, calm and composure makes the woman" or that was she thought her mother said. She tried her mobile...nothing, it just didn't work. "Something isn't right but I know I am not dreaming" she explained to herself in her Russian accent with a hint of British.
    Last edited by treespyro; 24th December 2009 at 4:52 AM.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Tzila Rakkman

"Well I can see somebody has the right Idea!" someone exclaimed right away. Tzila smirked, glad she had a taker for her little plan. As much as she hated to admit it, she didn't want to be walking around alone due to fear. She turned around to see Ehud walking up to her, "Except, I'm no moron, in fact I'm probably one of the smartest out of our little group."

"That's subjective," Tzila muttered, crossing her arms at that comment. She would decide if he was smart later though, because right now there were more pressing matters to attend to.

"The name's Ehud, and I'm guessing you're just as confused as I am?"

"Pretty much," Tzila replied, shrugging. "I'm Tzila. At least I can take a bit of comfort knowing that someone here will be able to pronounce my name. I'll take three wild guesses and say you're Jewish. Am I right, Ehud?"

Tzila didn't wait for an answer, turning to see if anyone else from the group was going to follow. It seemed that everyone was just starting to rouse from their lovely, dirty grass beds.

"Guess it's just us," Tzila said under her breath. "Let's go."

She lead the way in between a few trees into the darkness of the forest, making a note of some of the more noticable things on her path so that she could follow it back to the group later. It was eerily quiet in the woods, and Tzila's neck hairs started to stand on end. She was not scared of the wilderness in most cases seeing as she'd been camping for sixteen days straight in the middle of nowhere before, but there was something unnerving about this particular place.

The fact that her and quite a few other people just randomly appeared here didn't help ease Tzila's worry.

"This whole thing is like something out of a Sci-Fi novel," Tzila commented, trying to sadate her own worry by starting conversation with Ehud. "And judging by your greeting, you have no better idea of where we are then I do...."

Tzila trailed, her head turning towards a rustling bush. A pair of blinking eyes appeared a moment later, and Tzila went stock still. Fortunately, the eyes vanished back into the bushes a moment later.

"That was weird," Tzila sighed in relief. "But it doesn't seem like this forest is going to clear out any time soon. We should head back so we don't get lost and try again once it get's lighter. It's still night time, or, it was last I checked."

Reid Worstell

Reid's head hurt. He'd stayed up far too late last night, and now he felt way too tired to be getting up at this hour. Someone seemed to want him awake, he was pretty sure, but he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes. Giving out some kind of noncommittal groan, he rolled over, and winced in pain. Something seemed to be lodged in his side now. Bringing his hand down to feel it, he found, to his shock, that it was a rock. Confused, he opened his eyes, and found to his immense surprise and horror, that he was most definitely not in his room. In fact, judging by the look of the woods around him, he wasn't even near Hermiston. Hermiston did not have this many tree's, considering it was a town in the desert.

This was not funny. Not funny at all. Standing up with a groan, he felt his clothing, for something. He'd kept his glasses case in his pocket, having fallen asleep in his clothing to deal with how cold his house got this time of year, and he was definitely thankful he'd not gone in his normal bedtime outfit. It would have been highly embarrassing to appear wherever he was in his underwear. He wasn't exactly sure where he was, but he knew he wasn't happy about it. It never occurred to him that he might be somewhere else. He figured someone had pulled some sort of prank on him, or his parents had decided to go back to Portland. Then again, why were they in a forest? What reason did his family or brother have for pranking him like this? Still, it was the most reasonable assumption to make.

Such confusing issues weren't solved by him right now. Instead, he put on his glasses, and looked around. "Hello? Anyone here?" He asked, wondering if anyone was around he could talk to. "I hope someone's around. I'd hate to be here by myself. Looking around, he sighed. "You can come out now, you got me!" He hoped that he'd see his family, or his brother, walk out laughing. They had to sometime, right?

What became more concerning however were the people he soon realized were around. He wasn’t alone here, it seemed, and that sort of shattered any hope of this being a simple prank. “What’s going on…? He said, wincing slightly. His head hurt too much to deal with this right now. Maybe it was just a bad dream. Then again, whenever were dreams like this? He couldn’t think of a time he’d ever had a dream this clear, so he figured that wasn’t the case.

Hearing noises, which sounded like people, he followed them, calling off “Hey, where are you guys?” It was still pretty dark, and he didn’t want to get lost in the forest, so he figured if he made as much noise as he could he would both scare off anything that might want to munch on him, wherever this was, and also hopefully attract some sort of human attention.

Well, I need to do something here sometime. Not now though!

Sabrina Mell

A sharp pain pierced through Sabrina's head, it hurt, it felt as a nail was being driven through her head. She screamed out in pain and opened her bloodshot eyes. The light blinded her crystal clear eyes, she rubbed them for a couple minutes and looked up, she could see clearly now. It took Sabrina a while to see where she was, she was laying down in a forest! She quickly stood up.

She looked around, she saw what looked like a normal forest, she heard birds cheerfully cherping in the distance. She looked down at what she was wearing, a short strapless black dress with high heels. I must have been clubbing last night She thought. She waved her small hands through her pink, wavey hair, small twigs and old leaves fell to the ground. Wow, I wish I could remember what I was doing last night. she thought again. Another sharp blast of pain went through her head, she looked to the ground, her pink purse was laying there. She quickly picked it up and opened it. Inside she found: a full bottle of ibprofen, money, her old DS with Pokemon Platinum, a two boxes of smokes, a small bottle of what looked like to be pills and sunglasses.

She swallowed a good 3 ibeprofen pills down her throught and put on her black shades. What happened last night? she continued to think. Where am I? she thought to herself. I must be at the park on 42nd street she came to the conclusion, until she looked to the ground and saw a small bever-like creature nawing at her feet. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" she yelled. The small bever looked up.

"I must be dreaming or stoned, if a Bidoof is nawing at my feet." she said to herself as she ran away from the small rodent.

Sabrina ran about 10 yards and into a small clearing and she looked to her right to find 9 other figures, some on the ground and some on their feet talking. She decided to head over there and see what was going on.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Echo Ford

Echo winced as a girl came wobbling into the clearing on a pair of high heels that Echo would never dream of balancing on. The girl who had deemed herself insane walked off with a boy with a high self esteem as shouts of, “Where are we…? “ Rang out from around the clearing. Echo couldn’t think, this was madness.

“Let me just say this is the weirdest nightmare I’ve ever had,” Echo said as she looked at a Russian girl who was admiring herself with a mirror. Not wanting to see what she looked like she turned away and glanced at the boy that had woken her up and a girl who was trying to get his attention.

“Maybe this is one of my dad’s weird idea’s to get me to talk to people?” Echo muttered to herself, “Well, I’m not going to give him the satisfaction of making me believe that I’m lost.” Walking to the edge of the clearing Echo looked back at the people and decided it would be better to take her chances in the forest.

Just as she was about to enter the forest she felt a soft vibration in her pocket. Putting her hand to the object she felt the shape of her rather under used phone. Feeling releaved she pulled out the simple device and looked at the screen, unfortunately it was not a call from someone she knew, in fact, the phone was notifying her that it was out of battery and needed to shut down at that very moment. Cursing Echo replaced the phone in her pocket and returned to the clearing loosing her confidence.

OOC: I wanted to wait with my second post until everyone had write his/her first post, but there’s going so much on, I can’t wait any longer…

All the people that had awakened, also didn’t know what was going on. Some of them were thinking about some kind of prank, but that couldn’t be it. After all, at least two of them were from another country then America. That was something else Richard had noticed. Nobody seemed to speak Dutch! All of the others were talking in English, except maybe for that girl that also came from another country then America. She talked with some accent, but Richard didn’t know what kind of. After all, he has always remained in the Netherlands, except a few times. But those few times were either Germany or Belgium.

For a moment, Richard thought that there were suddenly 2 away. But it seemed that he was wrong, since when he looked back to the others, there were nine again. Richard, thinking there were enough awakened, went to an high rock and went on it. He wanted to get the attention.

“Erm, sorry, but can I get your attention?” Richard asked. He wouldn’t do such thing normal, but this wasn’t normal. Richard waited a few moments. At school, others couldn’t keep their mouth shut, so why should he wait for that?

“Ok, for what we know, is that we know almost nothing about this. We are suddenly in a forest, while we were back… Well, most of us likely in their room. Most of us come from America, but not everyone.” Richard stopped, looking for a moment at the Russian girl. He also had one of his own fingers pointing to himself. “Where ever we came from, we don’t know where we are now. The big question for now is: Where are we?”

Country of Origin

Richard stopped, as if just some big letters had appeared, letting see that something was starting now. A little confused about that thought, Richard continued.

“Maybe the best thing to figure that out, is… well, maybe you have figured it out already, but we should try to get out of this forest. If we can find the name of a city or village, we maybe can figure out in what country they were. So, anyone, what direction should we go?” Richard asked, waiting for suggestions.

Is in the RPG's:

Ehud Kronburg

"Pretty much," Tzila replied, shrugging. "I'm Tzila. At least I can take a bit of comfort knowing that someone here will be able to pronounce my name. I'll take three wild guesses and say you're Jewish. Am I right, Ehud?"

"Tch, what gave it away?" Ehud joked, "My accent or my no-" the Jewish teenager stopped as she looked away, scanning the area to see if anyone else had actually listened to her. No dice. The others we're either helping wake everyone up, or still on the ground needing their morning coffee.

"Guess it's just us," Tzila said under her breath. "Let's go.", She walked off rather hurriedly. Ehud looked back for a moment, and then shrugged, he would have waited a little longer, but Ehud was never really one to work in large teams.

The forest seemed to encompass the two on all sides, this was no placid forest like in some sotrybook. The place was more like Blood Harvest from Left 4 Dead, seemingly ready with something to strike you at any moment. It was still slightly pitch black outside, and once or twice Ehud swore he saw eyes watching him.
    "Must be, the animals..." Ehud shuddered under his breath, there were some very odd vibes being given off by this place, not to mention the fact that 10 teenagers had just been randomly thrown together. The jewish teen slightly shook himself trying to get out of the chilling fear he was getting.

"This whole thing is like something out of a Sci-Fi novel," Tzila commented, she seemed a bit tenser now than before, maybe the forest was getting to her as well, "And judging by your greeting, you have no better idea of where we are then I do...."

"I would say its more like a horror movie, what with the forest and all." Ehud mused, "But yeah, I'd say we're both lost on our location." Suddenly, Tzila stopped, her body froze, whatever was in front of her, must have scared the girl out of her wits.

A few seconds later she spoke, "That was weird," Tzila sighed in relief. "But it doesn't seem like this forest is going to clear out any time soon. We should head back so we don't get lost and try again once it get's lighter. It's still night time, or, it was last I checked."

"Yeah, luckily we've been traveling in a straight line. So getting back shouldn't be too hard, but who knows how long until sunrise, I don't have any sort of watch on me." Ehud replied, it was true, he didn't even have a cell phone in his pocket.

The pair turned to head right to the Forest Clearing once more, maybe because they had already walked this path, but it seemed slightly less frightening now. Once or twice a few rodents, shadowed by the lighting, scampered across the ground. Ehud could have sworn they we're colored purple,
    "Woah, trippy." he spoke, shaking himself out it. Soon enough the Clearing was in sight, Ehud decided to strike up friendly conversation again,
    "So, its Tz-il-a right? I would have to say you're name's a tad bit confusing than Ehud is." As he finished they had made it back to the people, and they were STILL lazily stumbling about.

One of them had stood up and was giving the others a bit of a speech,
    “Maybe the best thing to figure that out, is… well, maybe you have figured it out already, but we should try to get out of this forest. If we can find the name of a city or village, we maybe can figure out in what country they were. So, anyone, what direction should we go?”

"Hey!" Ehud yelled out, "Me and Tzila here just checked out what's north of us. It's just trees and more trees." Ehud looked to the sky, nothing but stars.
    "Tch, there's no distortion in the sky, so we're not close to any sort of big city." Ehud called to the others across from him and Tzila, "I can't really say where we should go, but I think we should probably get everyone aquainted first. That way we don't have to say, 'Hey White shirt guy!' or something like that." The 16 year old suggested, "Like me, I'm Ehud Kronburg," He said as he walked into the group, "Jewish tactical genius and future Politician." There was always a chance to be too confident...
    Last edited by Krug; 24th December 2009 at 6:26 PM.

Tzila Rakkman

"So, its Tz-il-a right? I would have to say you're name's a tad bit confusing than Ehud is," Ehud commented as they made their way back to the group.

Tzila sighed in frustration, wondering why her parents had decided to give her such a hard-to-pronounce name, "That's right," she started. "It's Hebrew for the word Shadow. If it's easier, go ahead and call me by my English name, I don't mind, really."

When they finally got back to the others, another kid was taking charge of the situation, “Maybe the best thing to figure that out, is… well, maybe you have figured it out already, but we should try to get out of this forest. If we can find the name of a city or village, we maybe can figure out in what country they were. So, anyone, what direction should we go?”

"Hey!" Ehud yelled out, "Me and Tzila here just checked out what's north of us. It's just trees and more trees."

Tzila nodded, to confirm that that was all they saw. Though the presence of animals in the forest came back into her mind, and she silently wondered if they were still being watched. Tzila took a glance over her shoulder back into the trees.

I have to wonder what I saw back there, she thought. The eyes looked almost canine. Didn't seem like a wolf though. I would know if it was.

"Tch, there's no distortion in the sky, so we're not close to any sort of big city," Ehud continued, breaking Tzila's thoughts, "I can't really say where we should go, but I think we should probably get everyone aquainted first. That way we don't have to say, 'Hey White shirt guy!' or something like that."

Tzila smiled a bit at that, glad to have at least one person not completely petrified in this group of teens. As much as she wasn't a fan of big groups, especially those of her age, she knew that this was a good plan.

"Like me, I'm Ehud Kronburg," He said as he walked into the group, "Jewish tactical genius and future Politician."

Tzila's smile was quickly washed away by Ehud's introduction. She was not going to be outdone by someone claiming they were a genius.

Tzila walked forward a moment later, "Tzila Rakkman, probably the biggest freak of nature you'll ever meet. I'm also quite modest, unlike some people." Tzila smirked, well aware that that was hypocritical, and then
    continued, "And I'm from America. California specifically. Seventeen years old. Anything else I should throw in? Or should I turn it over to the rest of you?"

Tzila stared at the others, waiting for someone else to speak up. Absentmindedly, she wondered when the sun would rise, and if the eyes watching her earlier would return. As terrified as she was, curiosity made her better judgement vanish.

She wanted to see the creature. Her eyes sparkled at the thought, wondering what sort of thing she might see. She stuffed her hands into her pockets, and took out her iPod. It had a camera. She would be able to document whatever it was in addition to actually seeing it face to face.

Reid watched this for a second, and wondered what was indeed going on. He wasn't exactly sure, but he had a feeling, especially after hearing what amounted to several different accents, that this wasn't quite a prank. That disturbed him. A guy, seemingly deciding to take charge, started to speak, and say a few things. He'd been distracted for a second by what appeared to be a woman in high heels running into the group, but he'd managed to catch the gist of what he was saying, basically telling them that it was probably best to find some sort of life. This seemed reasonable. You didn't want to stay out in the forest alone, especially with no food.

Another guy piped up by saying they were likely out of cell phone range, and that they should find some form of life, after introducing himself as Sal. "Interesting name." Reid sighed slightly as he heard another person pipe up, and said they should introduce themselves, after which he introduced himself as Ehud, jewish genius and politician. Reid sighed once more at that. Someone had no aversion to tooting their own horn. Still, he had a point, with no major light distortion; they weren't likely by a big city, or within walking distance. "Yeah, he's got a point there, with the lack of light pollution and all.

The real question was which way to travel? They had quite a few directions to go, and no idea which way might hold life the best. He had a sinking feeling that this wasn't going to end well for them at this rate. "At any case, I'm Reid Worstell, from Oregon, and I'm sixteen. California huh? Nice place, way warmer than Oregon at this time of year. Or, yesterday's time of year, who knows what time of year it is here." He still wasn't sure what to do, but he had a feeling that other people would decide soon enough for him, if he didn't chime in. Still, what should they do? An idea occurred to him, but he wasn't sure if anyone else would feel the same way about it.

“Well, I have an idea, if anyone cares to hear it. Perhaps we should pair up, and search places? One or two people stay here, so we can find each other again, and if we see anything, we come back here to tell everyone? If people have cell phones or watches, we could have it be we return in 10 minutes, or when we first find something.” He shrugged slightly, readjusting the glasses on his face. He didn’t like glasses, he much preferred his contacts.

He doubted he was going to get to wear contacts anytime soon however, so he knew he was just going to have to get used to this. He also knew that people probably wouldn’t listen to his idea, as was usual. He felt it was a good one, it would keep them all from getting split up, while maximizing the amount of distance they could cover, but his ideas had a tradition of not being well received.

It was also interesting that quite a few people came from America, while some did not. Considering this wasn’t likely a prank anymore, he had to wonder, what exactly caused this. Abduction was a possibility, but he wasn’t exactly sure he was worth abducting. His parents weren’t that well off, and they seemed to be completely alone. It would be pointless to leave them all alone while they stewed here, so he had a sneaking suspicion this wasn’t normal. A slight smirk went over his face as he sighed. “You know, I think irony’s out to get me.” It’d been just last night he wished more interesting things happened to him. He didn’t expect to get his wish so soon however. Or that it’d be stuck with 9 other people he didn’t know, in a strange unknown land. Well, at least it was something.
    Last edited by greywolf123; 24th December 2009 at 9:06 PM.

Anatolio Rosso

A quick jolt woke Anatolio, pulling him from his dream of the performance last night. He rubbed his eyes before slowly opening them; expecting to see the ceiling of his room. When he saw trees looming overhead he sat up with a jolt.
    "Chč cosa?" he muttered to himself.

Anatolio looked around and saw several people gathered and speaking... English?
    'Non penso ci sono a Venezia piů..." he whispered.

His train of thought was broken by one of the others, who was standing atop a large rock, as he shouted, "“Erm, sorry, but can I get your attention?” Every head in the group seemed to turn to him as he continued to say, “Ok, for what we know, is that we know almost nothing about this. We are suddenly in a forest, while we were back… Well, most of us likely in their room. Most of us come from America, but not everyone.” He paused to indicate himself and a girl in the group, “Where ever we came from, we don’t know where we are now. The big question for now is: Where are we?” He paused once more then said, “Maybe the best thing to figure that out, is… well, maybe you have figured it out already, but we should try to get out of this forest. If we can find the name of a city or village, we maybe can figure out in what country they were. So, anyone, what direction should we go?”

Soon one teen piped up saying, "Me and Tzila here just checked out what's north of us. It's just trees and more trees. Tch, there's no distortion in the sky, so we're not close to any sort of big city.
    "Tch, there's no distortion in the sky, so we're not close to any sort of big city. I can't really say where we should go, but I think we should probably get everyone acquainted first. That way we don't have to say, 'Hey White shirt guy!' or something like that. Like me, I'm Ehud Kronburg," He said as he made his way back into the group, "Jewish tactical genius and future Politician."

The girl with him, who Anatolio presumed to be Tzila, stepped forward and said, "Tzila Rakkman, probably the biggest freak of nature you'll ever meet. I'm also quite modest, unlike some people. And I'm from America. California specifically. Seventeen years old. Anything else I should throw in? Or should I turn it over to the rest of you?"

Another teen stepped forward and added, "At any case, I'm Reid Worstell, from Oregon, and I'm sixteen. California huh? Nice place, way warmer than Oregon at this time of year. Or, yesterday's time of year, who knows what time of year it is here." He paused before he made a suggestion, "“Well, I have an idea, if anyone cares to hear it. Perhaps we should pair up, and search places? One or two people stay here, so we can find each other again, and if we see anything, we come back here to tell everyone? If people have cell phones or watches, we could have it be we return in 10 minutes, or when we first find something.”

Anatolio wasted no time as he stepped forward, making himself known, and said, "I'm Anatolio Rosso from Venezia, or Venice as you would call it, first-year student at Liceo di Torcello, and Brandon from the school Production of Winx Power." He paused to catch his breath before he continued, "And I agree with Reid, it would be best if we went in pairs with two people staying here. We can get a better idea of where we are and what's going on." Anatolio thought he heard a twig snap in the bushes but paid no attention, for all he knew it could have been his mind playing tricks on him.

Translations:
    Che cosa?-What/ what the?
    Non penso ci sono a Venezia piů...- I don't think I'm in Venezia/Venice any more...

OOC: What's the determinant on wild Pokemon, environment type or the list from the games?
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Tatiana selectively listened to the boy who was from Europe, "Now if I remember, either Dutch or Belgium" she thought as she looked around until she heard a younger male shout out "Jewish tactical genius and future Politician". The Blonde Russian scoffed "Pathetic, calling himself a genius" she said in Russian "I am closer to that job then he thinks".

Tatiana realised that no one could speak Russian which she smirked, she knew she can use it as an advantage. She heard a girl called Tzila from California introducing herself "Another American" she thought as she looked at her nails as she heard another American talk about their ideas, she thought in Russian "Splitting up will not work it will cause more problems maybe I should show my assertiveness".

Tatiana was about to speak up until she heard a male from Venice talk and agreeing with the idea. She shrugged and decided to speak in with her presentable English although it was mainly her normal Russian accent. The long blonde haired Russian spoke up "My name is Tatiana Kirilenko, I am 18 and Russian, currently residing in Moscow and studying in the University of Moscow in a degree in economics and arts, My father is a politician and works for the Russian consulate in the UN, so politics is in my blood and I would not agree to the idea of splitting up due to that we are somewhere we don't know and we can get lost or even worse we can succumbed to death" she smirked "We must if possible figure out the best way to see the horizon, so anyone who can climb up a tree to a good height can see the vicinity to see whether there is a town nearby or at least we shall wait till early mourning and start walking, in other words start camping but I think we as a group should cover as much area as possible till nightfall", Tatiana started to walk off "I don't care if you agree or not but I am going ahead in that direction regardless of your thoughts" she said walking off

OCC: Italics is her speaking Russian

Ehud Kronburg

The others began to sate ideas, yet one was almost universally agreed on. After Ehud's own little introduction, the others followed suit. Tzila was first up after himself,
    "Tzila Rakkman, probably the biggest freak of nature you'll ever meet. I'm also quite modest, unlike some people." She announced, Ehud raised an eyebrow at this, the last part obviously being a punch at his own arrogance. "And I'm from America. California specifically. Seventeen years old. Anything else I should throw in? Or should I turn it over to the rest of you?" She continued, age and Hometown, that was something Ehud had forgotten. The Jewish Teenager would take note, just in case somebody asked at a later date.

Another obvious American was the next to voice up,
    "At any case, I'm Reid Worstell, from Oregon, and I'm sixteen. California huh? Nice place, way warmer than Oregon at this time of year. Or, yesterday's time of year, who knows what time of year it is here.Well, I have an idea, if anyone cares to hear it. Perhaps we should pair up, and search places? One or two people stay here, so we can find each other again, and if we see anything, we come back here to tell everyone? If people have cell phones or watches, we could have it be we return in 10 minutes, or when we first find something." The guy shugged. It was now that Eli began his analysis of these other strangers. Reid being the first, the man seemed competent, and quick witted in a situation. The plan he had proposed was excellent, Groups of two would lead to more ground covered quickly, and that meant more of a chance of finding a local city. Once they got to that, they could all figure out just where in the world they were. Yeah, this Reid guy was good.

The next teenager was actually not an American. "I'm Anatolio Rosso from Venezia, or Venice as you would call it, first-year student at Liceo di Torcello, and Brandon from the school Production of Winx Power." the Venician caught his breath, then contiuned, "And I agree with Reid, it would be best if we went in pairs with two people staying here. We can get a better idea of where we are and what's going on."
    "Venice, Ehud thought, "Interesting hometown." Still there was nothing he could gather from this guy at the moment, he had simply agreed with Reid, and brought nothing new to the table. Not that such an action was a problem. After all, when everyone agrees we all get along better.

Yet the next chick, boy she was something else to Ehud, and not in a good sense either. First she sort of gave him a look that screamed, "You, are an Idiot", and then mumbled a few words in some foreign language. Eastern European from the sounds of it.

She gave her own two bits in the matter, "My name is Tatiana Kirilenko, I am 18 and Russian, currently residing in Moscow and studying in the University of Moscow in a degree in economics and arts, My father is a politician and works for the Russian consulate in the UN, so politics is in my blood and I would not agree to the idea of splitting up due to that we are somewhere we don't know and we can get lost or even worse we can succumbed to death" she smirked "We must if possible figure out the best way to see the horizon, so anyone who can climb up a tree to a good height can see the vicinity to see whether there is a town nearby or at least we shall wait till early mourning and start walking, in other words start camping but I think we as a group should cover as much area as possible till nightfall", the disgruntled Russian began to separate, "I don't care if you agree or not but I am going ahead in that direction regardless of your thoughts."

Well, it wouldn't be life if every group didn't have at least one person Ehud hated in it. Wether or not Tatiana actually despised him or otherwise, Ehud's opinion was set. This was no likable person. As she walked off, Eli began to follow, debating was his ire, and he wasn't going to let this sort of chance get away. As she walked off Ehud followed, ranting as he went.

"Alright, Mrs. UN consulate, did you ever stop and think about a few things. One WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EFFING WOODS. I'll admit I'm pretty great, but besides you, I don't think anybody here is worth kidnapping. So, unless the Deer here are armed with M16s, the only thing we have to worry about are Cougars, or Mountain Lions. While I'll admit groups of two is a bit thin to hold off a ravenous predator attack, you said yourself we need to cover ground, going as one whole team will only cover ground in a single direction, and reduces our chances of finding a city. While climbing a tree is quite smart, if by chance we find nothing up there, moving as a single pack would be the worst we could do to possibly find a town, because again, we're only moving in one direction, like you're doing right now." Ehud ranted rather harshly. He was cruisin' for a bruisin', no doubt.

The Jewish kid then turned to the rest of the teenagers, his mood had swing from stern, seriousness, to a bit more of a jolly one.
    "Now, I like Reid's plan, I say we enact it at sunrise. As I said before, the only thing I fear around this place are Mountain Cats, so groups of two could be a little thin, but that can be worked out later. Anybody else got an introduction?" Ehud sat, stretched, and smirked, he loved obtaining control...

OCC: Dutch-Trainer, if you want to be "Leader", by all means be so. Its a WHOLE lot more fun to write for Ehud when he's not in command.
    Last edited by Krug; 25th December 2009 at 6:42 AM.

OOC: @Greywolf, Envoirment Pokémon. That means for example: Wurmple, Caterpie, Weedle, Ledyba, Starly, Pidgey, etc. Keep also in mind that we may meet first a Pokémon Trainer.
    @Krug: I’m not planning on playing the leader. I will likely give advice from time to time, but you can ignore it.

Richard

"I can't really say where we should go, but I think we should probably get everyone aquainted first. That way we don't have to say, 'Hey White shirt guy!' or something like that." One boy said. Richard wasn’t really glad about doing that, since he had learned a few months ago, that when you give somebody you don’t know your name, he may end up bullying you. And now he had to give nine other people his name? Nine other people, that may end up bullying? Richard jumped of the rock, and walked to a spot where he probably wouldn’t be noticed anymore. Richard wondered for a moment if this was smart for this situation. Meanwhile, other people started introducing themselves.

One boy, Reid named, said something smart. “Well, I have an idea, if anyone cares to hear it. Perhaps we should pair up, and search places? One or two people stay here, so we can find each other again, and if we see anything, we come back here to tell everyone? If people have cell phones or watches, we could have it be we return in 10 minutes, or when we first find something.”

Richard thought for a moment. They would indeed find an exit earlier, and being alone was, even in this, still something Richard wanted. But then again, for the same money, they may have been dropped here to save humanity. It was a strange thought, but everything could have happened. Nobody did know if they slept just one day, or maybe a week, month or even a year. Everything, but also everything, could have happened. It may be that they were safe, but they could also been searched by murders, or even worse, aliens! If they would travel with two or one, they would be killed by pair by pair. And even if they were safe, it was still dark. They would end up lost, or at least they would lose each other.

Somebody else seemed to agreed to this, but then, the guy who said they should introduce to each other, said why it would be not smart to travel as a group. And he was also right. This was just an hard situation, with no good solution…

“Ok, we should travel in pairs, but we should wait until the sun is up. That will decrease or chances of getting lost.” Richard said. That was not smart to say, since now he was again in the spot light, meaning he could not prevent introducing himself…

With a sigh, Richard continued. “And for those who wonder: I’m named Richard Brill, I live in the south of the Netherlands, like computer games, I want to become somebody that makes them and that’s everything I’ve got to say.” Richard didn’t say anything about being bullied, that would only increase the chance of getting indeed being bullied. And he also left behind his personality.

After saying that, Richard went to another spot, hoping that they would ignore him for now...
    Last edited by Dutch-trainer; 25th December 2009 at 12:48 PM.

Is in the RPG's:

Tatiana Kirilenko

"You guys do what you want" Tatiana smirked "I am out of here, If I die, I die that is life" in her Russian accent as she was about to walk in deeper parts of the woods. The Blonde Russian was not scared of anything and took everything as a challenge "But I say one thing, Mobiles aren't working out of network but you guys have fun, bye".

Tatiana knew that she had caused so much trouble with the others but she didn't care, if they are going to be all sheep then let them be, she decided to follow her gut instinct and just worry about herself as selfish as she thought it would be. The blonde long haired Russian smiled as she went into the woods, it wasn't bad, she could smell the fresh air along with the hint of fruitiness which reminded her of no place in the world except maybe Switzerland or New Zealand.

"We are not in Earth" she thought "This place is too fresh unless we warped back to the 1600's, there is no chance that is Earth but where is it or am I just dreaming, I didn't even eat anything bad or even drink" she pondered as she continued to walk on a path that she could just make out, if she looked hard enough.

"Pretty safe woods" she thought as she looked around, not a sound in sight "I shall be ready for anything that comes my way". Tatiana heard running water as she smiled "Well I found water, It can't be an ocean because of the breeze, so either a lake or a river...sound must be river" as she walked towards the sound unknowing of the beady paranormal eyes that watched her every move.

She found a long gushing fresh river, "Lets see here, if the water is too fresh then this must be a different era or world but that's not possible unless some deserted island unknown and uninhibited by man, yes that must be it" she said as she drank some water from her hands collected from the river "Island it is, too fresh".

She heard a noise which sounded like a bird as it was black and white and landed on her shoulder. Tatiana looked around to her shoulder and looked in shock as she knew this wasn't a normal bird. She heard a noise calling some name which Tatiana couldn't make out but sounded like 'Lee'. A young man who was a fraction younger than Tatiana came running to her "I found you" he said pointing at her.

The Blonde Russian was speechless as one of her diamond earings fell off her right ear and a bracelet. "Return" he said as he pulled out what Tatiana remembered seeing on TV but couldn't remember the name or where it came from as she looked in horror as the bird turned into some wave of light and went inside the ball. Speechless as she was, the young man replied "Thank you for rescuing my Pokemon". She froze "Pokemon, I must be dreaming" she exclaimed softly as she fainted only hearing a faded "Hello?".

The Blonde Russian woke up as she looked around, it was basically the same place except a different area, she could make out some noises that sounded like they were coming from a town. A young man who she witnessed earlier was sitting and cooking as Tatiana woke up, "Good to see you're awake" he said in a happy voice which Tatiana let out a groan "You fainted" he added "and I had to pick up you with help of course, to bring you to my camp...My name is Brad, so where do you hail from beautiful".

Tatiana stared at him "Thank you and I come from Moscow, Russia and my name is Tatiana" she said as the man gestured to her to eat some food in a pot. He looked dumbfounded when she mentioned Russia "Never heard of it, some new region?" he asked as Tatiana looked stunned "It is the biggest country in the world, superpower and cultural paradise" she added as the man looked even more dumbfounded "Sorry Tatiana, not a clue". The blonde Russian knew something wasn't right but she decided to let it be as she didn't want to make him upset and leave her stranded "Thank you for your hospitality, the food smells good and What do you do Brad?" she asked as Brad replied "Thanks and I..." as Tatiana listened very carefully.
    Last edited by treespyro; 26th December 2009 at 1:58 AM.

Tzila Rakkman

Tzila listened semi-attentively to the others introduce themselves. It seemed that the agreement was to wait until morning, save the one Russian girl, who was content with going off by herself. Tzila watched with mild interest as Ehud tried to reason with her, but to no avail.

Lesson one of people: you cannot cure their stupidity, Tzila thought to herself, outwardly smirking.

Still, she couldn't help but think Titania was right to be moving if for one thing: there were creatures out there, and after the first pair of menecing eyes, Tzila was sure that there were more things waiting.

But there was something oddly familiar about those eyes. They were so... Tzila trailed off, unable to find the right word. Instead she looked up at the sky, which was finally starting to have a faint glow of light. That meant they could start moving soon.

I should probably sleep, Tzila thought. But I'm an insomniac and this is just way too much to even think about passing out right now.

With that thought in mind, Tzila stood up, and walked to the edge of where the trees started to thicken into a large forest. Tall grass was all over the ground, and Tzila was sure there was movement inside them.

"Damn curiosity," she muttered to herself, breifly looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching her. When she confirmed no one was looking, she ventured into the grass. "I'm going to see what you are this time."

Suddenly, and out of nowhere, a cry errupted. Tzila whipped around, taking a martial arts stance in case it was something ready to attack, but to her surprise, it was just a small bird.

"Okay, screw my previous theory, I am definitely hallucinating," Tzila muttered as she realized just what she was staring at.

A Tailow.

And a not so happy looking one either.

"Crap," Tzila muttered, looking around for signs of anything she could use to help her. Nothing but trees... and she was not good at climbing them. Not that it would even help in a situation like this.

The Tailow's eyes narrowed at Tzila, and suddenly, its wings started to glow. Tzila immediately recognised the move as Wing Attack, and from her experiences watching Pokemon and playing the games, she knew no human could take something that powerful.

The Tailow dived at her, but Tzila ducked down at the last second, thankful for her quick reflexes from years of Karate. Unfortunatly, Tzila was not a fast runner, and so turning tail would just be a horrible idea.

"Basically, I'm screwed aren't I?" Tzila muttered to herself, watching as the Tailow gracefully turned around and charged for her again. "But I gotta try. Bring it on birdie."

In truth, Tzila was scared for her life. She suddenly wished she had practiced running in gym class, but knew that wishing was not going to save her. She had to be lucky and just hope that her roundhouse kick would hit the bird and send it flying... no pun intended.

Tzila let out a battlecry just as the Tailow was about to close in, but was surprised to see a jet of flames hit the bird.

"Groooowlithe!"

Tzila turned around, her eyes wide. Before her was a very familiar looking officer, and her trusty police dog... or in this case Growlithe.

"Officer Jenny!" Tzila exclaimed. At least there were some things in the world she was good at, and one of them was Pokemon related anything.

"What do you think you're doing in these woods without a Pokemon? Don't you know that Tailow are extremely territorial?" Jenny snapped. Tzila blinked a few times, and then scowled, her anger boiling. She was not going to be yelled at, even by a police officer.

"Hey! You know what *****? Screw you. Its not as if I even knew where I was. Me and about ten others just kind of woke up in this forest with no clue where we were!"

Jenny's response was going to be just as heated as Tzila's, until she heard the last part, "There are more of you out here? No Pokemon?"

"No," Tzila stated, crossing her arms.

"Were you all kidnapped or something?" Jenny asked. "Lead me to your group."

"Uh, I don't know to be honest," Tzila replied, turning and trailing back through the trees and grass towards the gang. Moments later, she appeared with Jenny, causing all eyes to snap in her direction.

"Hey guys, I found an Officer Jenny. If that's not enough clue to where we ended up, then let me just tell you I got attacked by a Tailow. What. The. Crap," Tzila splurted out, barely able to contain herself.

Reid Worstell

Reid was used to people ignoring his ideas, so when people actually paid attention to him, and even considered it a good idea, he was more than a bit surprised at the fact. He didn't know why he was, he did think it was perfectly reasonable to do that, but he'd learned long ago, to never doubt that people would ignore him. It was why he always kept annoying people, and they got mad at him. Because if he didn't, he'd likely get ignored. He hated to be ignored. It was worse than making a fool of himself at least.

So when it seemed both of them agreed with him, he looked at the pair interested. It felt good to be agreed with, especially since they both seemed to be reasonably intelligent people. Even the person who'd disagreed with him was smart, so he was secretely happy about that. At least he wasn't around dumb people, even if they weren't making the smartest choices. Which really struck him as odd, because she seemed to be saying two contradictory things at the same time. She wanted to stay with the group, yet she struck out by herself? That struck him as both reckless and foolhardy.

Still, she wasn’t about to be talked out of it, it seemed. She in fact, left, much to his own confusion. It made no sense to him, and he muttered under his breath “She doesn’t want us to split up, yet she goes out on her own? I’m confused.” He stroked his chin slightly, wondering what to do. Parts of him said not to do anything, but he didn’t want to just leave her out there. She had a point, in that things were out there, and it wasn’t like they could just trust that things weren’t going to be bad or anything.

“Gah. Well, I’ll wait here for now.” He said to himself again, starting to pace. He was far too anxious, as was normal, but he was used to doing such things. He hated to just stand still, and it wasn’t too long before he realized that someone had decided to disappear. It was that girl, from california, this time.

“Great, where did she go?” Reid thought to himself, wondering where in the world she could have gone. Now he really needed to go find some people, it wasn’t like he could just let them leave. Still, he couldn’t just strike out haphazardly, then he’d get himself lost, and well, that wouldn’t’ do anything any good. Getting lost to find someone else was entirely too counterproductive for his own like.

This thorny question, of to strike out or not to strike out, was solved for him. In a matter he had no expectation for. Out of the woods came Tzila, that was her name, and with her came a most unexpected person. Officer Jenny. She then proceeded to inform them that not only was this proof enough, but that she’d been attacked by a tallow earlier.

Reid looked on for a few moments, flabbergasted, then laughed. This was rich, this was just too rich. Seemingly they weren’t just stuck in a foreign place. They were stuck in another world entirely. The Pokemon world, or the world of the anime, to be precise. Which also made him have the most strange thought ever, which he gave voice to.

“Really? It had to the anime? It had the most flat characters ever! The manga was way better.” Reid realized how ridiculous this sounded, but it was the only thought he was having, beyond the stuttering part of his brain which still refused to believe this. Immediately it tried to reconcile this new discovery with the facts, and it hit upon one possible theory.

Maybe they had a point, in the multi worlds theorem. He chuckled. If he ever got home, he could definitely say Quantum mechanics had another feather in its cap. Multi world theorem indeed. “You’ve got to be joking me. Tell me this is just a joke Tzila, please.”

However, he also secretly hoped dearly it wasn’t. Wasn’t this just what he’d wanted all those times, wishing he could do something amazing, heroic, and awesome? Wasn’t this just the kind of place he had always wanted to be? Still, what about his parents, his family? It wasn’t like he could just forget them. “Now I know irony’s out to get me.”

Ehud Kronburg

Ehud couldn't believe it. Yet in a way it all made sense. The "Pokemon World" was where they had been suspiciously transported to. Suddenly, that purple rat in the forests made a lot of sense. Ehud sighed for a second a upwelling of emotions was about to strike it. Was this simply some sick complex joke, or have all laws of logic gone down the drain?! Ehud sighed, and began pacing, thinking. Thinking about what could have possibly caused this, and he came up with nothing. Its not like a wormhole could have formed in his room overnight. Yet it was obvious that this had to be some sort of alternate dimension, if it was all real. Which he was certainly was leaning towards as the answer. Ehud couldn't describe in words how illogical this was.

"Of all things...Pokemon?" Ehud sighed, and then began another long winded rant, "Seriously, out of all the alternate universes that possibly exist, all the VIDEO GAME alternate universes that possibly exist, this is the one were're stuck in." Ehud hadn't played a pokemon game in years, after Diamond & Pearl he had lost interest, only digging up his ancient copies of Blue and Silver sometimes out of nostalgia. "We could have been taken to a Ratchet and Clank universe, filled with infinite action, and mind bending worlds. We could have landed in maybe a Street Fighter universe where we could have maybe learned intense fighting styles, then beaten the snot out of each other. HELL, EVEN LEFT 4 DEAD, I would rather kill zombies and each day put my life on the line rather than be stuck in the Flat world of Pokemon."

Ehud circled Officer Jenny,
    "And thus we are not even stuck in the world carved out by the games but rather, THE ANIME! The worst of the worst." the Jewish teen sighed, and sat. Maybe however, there was a good side to all this, after all, he had escaped from his wretched School, and was now surrounded by individuals at the very least slightly competent. This situation may at least be better than what he could go back to. God had given him one more chance, and Ehud was sure he was going to take it up.

"Well, folks, if this is indeed the Pokemon World, I know two things." Ehud jumped onto the rock Richard had been standing on a few minutes ago.
    "One, I'd say we get to a town, and get to a Pokemon Center. That should be a nice quiet place to think over just what's going on. Two," Ehud smiled at his next comment, "We need Pokemon."
    Last edited by Krug; 26th December 2009 at 5:41 PM.

Richard

Richard was obviously dreaming. There weren’t many dreams that looked as real as this one, but there were still some dreams. An officer Jenny? It was a long time ago that he looked at the anime. The Sinnoh sage was repeating almost everything of the sages before. Ash had learned even a life lesson for the THIRD time, and nobody would be that stupid to forget them that fast. And now, a real life officer Jenny, again someone that was repeated for at least 10 times, was standing right for them. And that girl, what was her name again, even said that she was attacked by a taillow. Nope, he was clearly dreaming. The only question was: Is it a dream or a nightmare?

Richard always secretly wanted something like this to happen, but he knew he would not survive this. He couldn’t walk the whole time, he couldn’t dodge the attacks of the Pokémon (though he was quite good at dodging) and couldn’t make friends that quick. Nope, it was better to just stay in his own world, where he could play right now at his laptop.

"Well, folks, if this is indeed the Pokémon World, I know two things." A boy, Richard had forgot that name also, jumped on the rock where Richard just was standing.

"One, I'd say we get to a town, and get to a Pokémon Center. That should be a nice quiet place to think over just what's going on.” Richard agreed. That was something good to do now. And in town, he could buy, if he somehow would get some money, real clothes. Richard had ignored the cold for a while, but now, to say it in RPG terms, received from the cold 30 damage.

“Two," the boy continued with a smile, "We need Pokemon." Richard disagreed. He wondered if it was the right moment, with somebody near that always had lived this way and surely wouldn’t be able to understand what was going on, but he decided that how sooner, how better it was to say it. Richard would say his two arguments why they shouldn’t catch or get Pokémon, later at the Pokémon center. For now, Richard went as far as possible from that boy and officer Jenny. Better said, he went to a spot where he could still see the others, but not where they would mention him.
    OOC: Please don’t switch locations. The reason? Richard’s two arguments. And it’s better to wait to get everyone to post their reaction of this. So, no. Only Treespyro is allowed to switch locations, but only from the camp to the center.

Is in the RPG's:

Echo Ford

After listening to the boy that introduced himself as Ehud and talk about being in another universe and getting Pokémon Echo sighed and shook her head. “You really don’t seem much like a Jew besides appearance. Not that it really matters though. On a thought though, why don’t we figure out which of the four Pokémon forests were in before we start planning if we are to stay or not. I would guess that by the canopy practically blocking the sun that we’re in Eterna Forest, but my logic might be flawed since this world may be different than it is in the Pokémon games. Echo Ford by the way, self appointed dead set Gothic Christian.”

After waving off any future comments Echo turned to the kid named Richard who seemed like the leader of the strange group because of his episode back there, then again Ehud and the girl named Tzila might have been the future leader as well.

“Hey, Kid? Are you coming or do you have something else to say?” Echo asked with her usual emotionless expression plastered over her face.

Richard

A girl started about that they should figure out in what forest they were. She was apparently thinking of Eterna forest, what was confirmed by the Officer Jenny. Jenny had however a strange look on her face, like that she was near crazy people that said crazy things. But, that was maybe to be expected, since not everyone thought about keeping their mouths shut. And not long ago, they were discussing who was the smartest. It was clearly not them.

“Hey, Kid? Are you coming or do you have something else to say?” The same girl of the forests, said. Richard was a little surprised by the sudden talk, but more afraid. Somebody he didn’t know and that somebody who likely didn’t know him did talk to him. Usually, this was the first sign of that the person would start bullying. But now, things may be different. Now, it could be an actual talk, and not some joke that would be repeated.

“I’m coming” Richard said. He saw that the girl had an emotionless face, and most of the bullies had a laughing face. This time, it could be not bullying, Richard thought. He did set up his emotionless face and continued.

“However, I’m not so sure about ‘we should get Pokémon’ idea. Can’t really say why yet” Richard pointed to the Officer Jenny. “But when nobody from this…” Richard sought for a moment a good replacement for ‘world’. “Place is by us, the group, I’m going to say what I think about it.” With that said, Richard decided that that was enough talk, and sought another place that others wouldn’t really mention.

Is in the RPG's:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast