Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gible! Get It! (625)

Hybrid View

Default Gible! Get It! (625)

Gible! Get It!

On their way to the next town, Ash & Co. get in contact with the Gible they just befriended. Gible is eager to join Ash on his Pokémon Journey. However, instead of being captured, it eats Ash's PokéBall and runs off. Ash & Co. soon bump in to Barry who also has an interest in the Gible, as do Team Rocket. Ash and Barry quickly come to blows, but Gible runs off yet again, just to be captured. Will Ash rescue Gible and who will win in the battle between Ash & Barry?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

It seems that Piplup's abuse by Gible's Draco Meteor is still continuing. Als not only does Gible bite Ash's head but it also bites Officer Jenny's head as well (who seems to be passing by for some reason).
    Also it seems that the jump Ash tried to make in the preview was shown to be successful in today's episode.
    Gible again saves Ash from falling from an hill & also eats TR's robot as well.
    Ash does catch Gible & Barry has problems with that so they battle. I don't know who won but it seems that after seeing Gible bite Ash's head like that he decides to give up on it.

Great episode it was.

Satoshi finally got Dragon!!

Here's confirmed move list of his Fukamaru;

- Dragon Pulse
    - Dig
    - Break Break
    - Draco Meteor

After the episode, they showed some scenes of new OP.

- Goukazaru(Infernape) dodging attacks
    - Kyogre vs Lugia
    - Satoshi and Shinji facing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Ash does catch Gible & Barry has problems with that so they battle. I don't know who won but it seems that after seeing Gible bite Ash's head like that he decides to give up on it.
    Jun doesn't have problem with it.
    He says if Fukamaru liked Satoshi, Satoshi should've told him from beginning.
    Oh and Jun wins the match.
    Last edited by pK'; 24th December 2009 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    Great episode it was.

Satoshi finally got Dragon!!

Here's confirmed move list of his Fukamaru;

- Dragon Pulse
    - Dig
    - Break Break
    - Draco Meteor

After the episode, they showed some scenes of new OP.

- Goukazaru(Infernape) dodging attacks
    - Kyogre vs Lugia
    - Satoshi and Shinji facing each other.

Jun doesn't have problem with it.
    He says if Fukamaru liked Satoshi, Satoshi should've told him from beginning.
    Oh and Jun wins the match.
    The new OP also has a Lucario somewhere in it, no?
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Yeah. Pikachu vs Lucario.

Pikachu v Lucario: Ash against League Only rival who defeats him in the League?

Notice in the background of the Infernape image how there is stands? This could either be at a Gym Battle(99% Sunnyshore) or the League. Now seeing as the League stadium would be packed, I'm gonna go with the gym, meaning we will soon either have Ash's Infernape or we will see Flint's.

Quote Originally Posted by dudleyspud View Post
    Notice in the background of the Infernape image how there is stands? This could either be at a Gym Battle(99% Sunnyshore) or the League. Now seeing as the League stadium would be packed, I'm gonna go with the gym, meaning we will soon either have Ash's Infernape or we will see Flint's.
    I will go with Flint's Infernape. IMO they are going to save the moment of Monferno evolving for the league.

and this was one funny episode...they really are doing the whole Giovanni thing more unreasonable in every episode haa...?
    1. You are now reading my signature.
    2. You are wondering why you are reading it?
    3.You say that you are already half way so why not?
    5. You didn't notice I skipped 4
    6. You are now chacking if I mist four.
    8. You are now smiling.
    9. You didn't notice I skipped 7.
    10. hehehe!!!!
    11. I love ya all for reading my signature!!!!=]

[IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2zsb7g1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i33.*******.com/flyiiq.png[/IMG]

credit belong to the one and only Rosemary!
    thank you so much

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by dudleyspud View Post
    Yeah, it's not like we're having any contest episodes anytime soon.
    It most likely belongs to someone in the next contest, the way I'm guessing.

Gible is still very funny; he's going to eat Ash and friends out of house and home (literally) before long.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Wow. I wonder who that is?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    It could be cynthia's or even paul's lucario.
    the weakest pokemon(s) he has could be left with reggie

*looks at weavile and gliscor*

Finaly Barry defeated Ash, great. The opening seems amazing, especially with Paul.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I'm glad it was another last second capture in the last minute of the episode. Glad to have the capture and first battle out of the way in one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Finaly Barry defeated Ash, great. The opening seems amazing, especially with Paul.
    Yeah, he defeated a pokémon that he just caught a minute before the battle and had no time to train. Doesn't seem like a big victory at all.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post

Yeah, he defeated a pokémon that he just caught a minute before the battle and had no time to train. Doesn't seem like a big victory at all.
    Well, he defeated a Dragon type pokemon, so it's never so easy.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    A pokemon ash recently obtained really doesn't count imo even if its strong.

The World God Only knows

Another great episode, Im glad ash got his first Dragon and quite a funny one too it seems Barry still hasnt defeated Fantina yet as he said something about rechallenging her (he really is a slow trainer isnt he) But atleast he beat Ash for once but ash still beat him Twice and Barry only beat him once so will see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Another great episode, Im glad ash got his first Dragon and quite a funny one too it seems Barry still hasnt defeated Fantina yet as he said something about rechallenging her (he really is a slow trainer isnt he) But atleast he beat Ash for once but ash still beat him Twice and Barry only beat him once so will see what happens.
    Well, but he has 6 badges.

And here comes the Speculation for Pikachu vs Lucario in the Final round with Sinnoh League. Wait Gible used Brick Break I thought it was Rock Smash?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    And here comes the Speculation for Pikachu vs Lucario in the Final round with Sinnoh League. Wait Gible used Brick Break I thought it was Rock Smash?
    Maybe I heard it wrong. You are probably right.
    Last edited by pK'; 24th December 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Since my source of HD Pokémon episodes vanished I switched over to Keyhole TV for christmas and I wasn´t dissapointed with today´s episode. ^^

Fukamaru no comic relief? This episode really showed how awesome Fukamaru is once again ^_^

The TR parts got tiresome, at least to me, but the rest was entertaining.
    Jun really trained a lot it seems, I guess the writers want to play him as a battleworthy rival in the end again. He was hilarious as usual ^^
    Is he going to (re)challende Melissa? It sounded like it.

The battle-outcome was predictable. Satoshi always gets the Pokémon that he needs to work on XD Fukamaru continued to disobey, I guess it is not used to listen to a trainer.

Next episode doesn´t look as interesting to be honest...

btw, Pikachu battling Lucario is probably just part of a battling montage similar to the one from Spurt! or Ready Go! ( especially Ready Go!) or the scene from Challenger where Pikachu and Combusken battled Guardevoir and...some other Pokémon.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    btw, Pikachu battling Lucario is probably just part of a battling montage similar to the one from Spurt! or Ready Go! ( especially Ready Go!) or the scene from Challenger where Pikachu and Combusken battled Guardevoir and...some other Pokémon.
    That would be Gardevoir and Hariyama, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by dudleyspud
    I'm afraid those empty stands are the same generic empty stands that they've used for ANY of the openings. It's simply meant to portray a place of battle (in this case, a stadium) for Ash's Pokemon to go up against other Pokemon.

I still need to watch the episode myself, so comments on that later.

As far as Dragon-type superiority, it stems from all sorts of things if you think about it. Stuff like the legends surrounding them, the rarity they've carried since the days of RBY, their weird type match-ups.... I mean, it could honestly be a good number of reasons. I doubt we'll find out. Personally, I am not into the whole fanclub of Dragon-types being extrodinary for the sake of being extrodinary.

As a quick aside, I humbly suggest we keep any Infernape speculation to a bare minimum.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    That would be Gardevoir and Hariyama, my friend.

Ah, Gardevoir...I should have picked French instead of Latin 10 years ago...what a strange language.

I don´t know how I could forget Hariyama, especially with Cyber´s Makuhita avatar around. I wonder when he´ll trun into a Hariyama, I need more jingles!

Another fun moment of today´s episode was Jun crashing into Satoshi with his bike. Why wear helmets and other protection when you can demand redemption anytime you accidently hit someone? Having a famous father helps a lot these days.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Maybe Lucario is Cynthia's? Anyway, Ash got Gible, whoopy...I also reckon that the Infernape is Ash's.

Gible is a Stage 1 Dragon/Ground Type who was just Caught
    Empoleon is a Stage 3 Water/Steel Type who has alot of battle expierience
    Ash-Kid it doesnt matter if Gible is a Dragon Type or not it was just Caught and it was its first battle so it would make sense for empoleon to win.

Geesh, people act like Dragon Types are powerful no matter what.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 25th December 2009 at 9:30 AM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast