Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gible! Get It! (625)

Lol, this was a good episode, but not as good as DP 156 in my opinion.. This episode showed Gible being dull for about as long as the first minute, and after that it was subjected to Ash's 'look me being a good trainer/guy, so you should be impressed'-act or it was shown being a 'savage'(slight exaggeration(no sarcasm)) in battle..

About Gible's moves.. I also think that Ash ordered Iwakudaki.. So that would translate to Rock Smash, which means a second HM move for Ash's team, not that is that impressive though:P

*Is posting this while his queen(of the Netherlands - Beatrix of Oranje Nassau) gives her Christmas speach, just because it's soooooo interesting xD
    Jeez, she's killing me.. she's saying that we live in an individualistic age, and that internet contacts don't lead to the right kind of contact... and that we should try to go back to how community living was.. because of our new technology, we only hide behind our trusted interfaces.. Aggresiveness changes the others into strangers.. But we have to support strangers and the ones next to us, give them courage and help others in need, Christmas gives us warmth and and blablablablabla So no flamming :P Crap.. Me's got a modernqueen xD

Peace on Earth!!
    Last edited by Locormus; 25th December 2009 at 12:09 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm glad Ash caught Gible instead of that cocky s.o.b Barry. Though I disappointed that Gible lost the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    I'm glad Ash caught Gible instead of that cocky s.o.b Barry. Though I disappointed that Gible lost the battle.
    Well, Empoleon is strong. Gible put up a good fight at least and dealt some decent damage. It's not like Ash should have no losses to Barry as well.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Well, Empoleon is strong. Gible put up a good fight at least and dealt some decent damage. It's not like Ash should have no losses to Barry as well.
    Yes it was great that Barry got a win on Ash since now Ash will probably beat him in the league. and Gible was strong, it was pretty powerfull vs Empoleon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Yes it was great that Barry got a win on Ash since now Ash will probably beat him in the league. and Gible was strong, it was pretty powerfull vs Empoleon.
    Yep. I think that move that collided with Empoleon's Drill Peck was Rock Smash from looking at the Big Anime Move Catalog. Gible used that like two times and that is super effective against Empoleon. If only Gible had hit with Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse.

White 2:

Yes, too bad that Gible didn't manage to beat Empoleon with his Draco Meteor. if it was able to use the full move, it would beat Empoleon. with more practice it could beat Barry.

Yes, too bad that Gible didn't manage to beat Empoleon with his Draco Meteor. if it was able to use the full move, it would beat Empoleon. with more practice it could beat Barry.
    Empoleon deflected Draco Meteor and hit Piplup.

Just thought I'd say for the people who don't know, Barry reveals in this episode that he got three badges since DP101. That brings his total up to 6. Just thought I'd say that.

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Alchemist View Post
    What is the ''#1'' paper Jun had and was eaten by Gible?
    Please, someone answer me...

Jumping a canyon, withstanding and shaking off Pikachu's Thunderbolt... More proof that Satoshi is superhuman. His father being a pokemon is the only theory that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Alchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Alchemist
    What is the ''#1'' paper Jun had and was eaten by Gible?
    Please, someone answer me...
    After taking off in his last appearance, he went to Hakutai/Eterna City because he heard about a free bicycle campaign. From there, he went to get the Relic Badge, but Melissa was away (again). He received a numbered ticket from the Gym to hold his place so he could return and challenge it.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Yeah, it's not like we're having any contest episodes anytime soon.
    There's a contest episode four episodes from now, actually.
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    After taking off in his last appearance, he went to Hakutai/Eterna City because he heard about a free bicycle campaign. From there, he went to get the Relic Badge, but Melissa was away (again). He received a numbered ticket from the Gym to hold his place so he could return and challenge it.
    Wow, no kidding? Hilarious! Sounds exactly like the type of thing she'd do to her challengers.

As far as the bike is concerned, easy come, easy go.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Empoleon deflected Draco Meteor and hit Piplup.

Just thought I'd say for the people who don't know, Barry reveals in this episode that he got three badges since DP101. That brings his total up to 6. Just thought I'd say that.
    We already knew that. at least he didn't pass Ash with his 7 badges.

So, Ash finally captures Victreebel MK3.

Wunderbar! But wait does that mean they're near Hearthome? If so then.....they have a LONG WAY to go till Sunnyshore.
    BLAH

I guess they were near Hearthome and Barry just pass there. his battle vs Ash was a good preparation towards his next gym battle.

I read Barry beats Ash finally.

Way to go, Pearl-Dawg!

How u know that? If that's the case then Barry is sick right now.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Well, Nice to know that Jun is catching up to Paul and Ash. I have a feeling that the three will take the Sinnoh League by storm.

Gible was wacky as usual in this episode. Pretty much shows that its completly dimwitted. Was really funny in the beginning with Team Rocket. Also the battle was nice. But unfortunately Gible has a long way to go with Ash. It still can't use Draco Meteor properly and it seems to tire easily when it uses it Dragon type moves.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeguru View Post
    I read Barry beats Ash finally.

Way to go, Pearl-Dawg!
    Well, yeah. Ash put up a good fight though. If Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse had hit, Ash might have won. The match was enjoyable and fun to watch as well.

White 2:

Well it was certainly interesting. But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/

I loved that Barry showed up. I had expected an appearance but not in this episode. Loved Empoleon versus Gible though.

All in all, a decent episode but we've seen this all before. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well it was certainly interesting. But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/

I loved that Barry showed up. I had expected an appearance but not in this episode. Loved Empoleon versus Gible though.

All in all, a decent episode but we've seen this all before. 4/10
    Gible debuted in DP145. The only appearances Gible has had were Movie 10, DP145, DP156 and DP157. It is only just 4 appearances, I also liked Gible VS Empoleon!

White 2:

Gible debuted in DP145. The only appearances Gible has had were Movie 10, DP145, DP156 and DP157. It is only just 4 appearances, I also liked Gible VS Empoleon!
    That's what I mean. That's a lot.

I said and I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/
    3 episodes that focus on one particular Pokemon in one region alone is a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    3 episodes that focus on one particular Pokemon in one region alone is a lot to me.
    When you have Chimchar who had an arc devoted to it before being obtained by Ash and still having a few episodes after it devoted to just Chimchar.

Is 3 episodes really all that much?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's too little, I agree. but if you are looking, those episodes were focused on it, (especially this episode) so it's not so bad. Empoleon was really strong, i loved to see it again in a battle.

It's too little, I agree. but if you are looking, those episodes were focused on it, (especially this episode) so it's not so bad. Empoleon was really strong, i loved to see it again in a battle.
    Yeah! It was nice to see Empoleon with a new move. It hasn't used a new move in a long time actually. If it had an Ice type move, the battle would have been relatively quick. At least Gible hit with some super effective moves although I think only Rock Smash was the super effective move it hit with. I think Gible used one of its Dragon moves after Dig making Dig be used to dodge one of Empoleon's moves.

White 2:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast