Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gible! Get It! (625)

Hee hee, Gible biting Ash, Barry and Jenny and eating that bicycle was funny to watch. I liked when Draco Meteor hit Piplup as well as when Barry and Ash battled, but too bad that Empoleon won it. ^^;

Ash capturing Gible was great since his team needed to get complete, but Barry showing up and wanting Gible seemed like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    but Barry showing up and wanting Gible seemed like a waste of time.
    Jun can be a handful, and I'll admit that him seeking to catch Fukamaru was out of the blue, but his presence was welcomed because he's such a comical genius.

Good episode and I'm glad Ash caught Gible.
    Pokemon Sun: Primarina, Lycanroc (Midday), Palossand, Vikavolt, Salandit and Kommo-o.
    Pokemon Moon: Decidueye, Mudsdale, Crabrawler, Oricorio (Baile Style), Oranguru and Toxapex.

I loved that Gible bit Ash's head so many times lol. Also enjoyed seeing Piplup hit with Draco Meteor. I cackled at how Gible ate Ash's Poke Ball and ate Barry's bike. The awkward silence between Gible and TR was also silly.

The battle between Gible and Empoleon was actually really good, even if it was one sided. Though, I get why Ash decided to jump the canyon to catch up to TR, but why didn't he just send Staraptor down to save Gible when it was stuck?

This episode was quite a funny one, especially with Gible. Funny to see Gible eat a Poké Ball that Ash threw at it and Barry's bike. It was also funny to see Gible use Draco Meteor but instead of landing on Barry's Empoleon, it landed on Dawn's Piplup. Still happy at least that Ash caught it.
    Last edited by Mega Altaria; 15th July 2017 at 6:02 AM.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456