Thread: Oh snaps, the Easter Bunny's here (Christmas Day 2009)

Default Oh snaps, the Easter Bunny's here (Christmas Day 2009)

So this...this is Christmas, and I ask you what have you done? Another year over, and well you better have been good, and nice, because yup, Santa Claus is coming to town.

So what it's that time of the year once again, and it's come out of nowhere, but it's all good because when this day arrives, it means presents and food..and food, and drink, and food and presents, so it's allll goood, and what pray tell do we have for you this year?

Well from me you will each receive a nice selection of these here gummi's, and as they are new I shall be giving everyone a little bag of gummi's to share between they're Pokemon:
    includes:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi - Raises IQ of All Types
    x3 Red Gummi - Raises IQ of Fire Types
    x3 Grass gummi - Raises IQ of Grass Types
    x3 Blue Gummi - Raises IQ of Water Types

So, that's it from me, i'll make a post in the FAQ with details on what's what. enjoy and have a good Christmas and lots of food whooo

Default Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now that we're approaching the end of a decade let's see what we cand find *rummages around in her santa sack*

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2.
    This Cranberry Memory Berry will allow the Pokémon who eats it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
    This Super Pass will allow you a few extra little perks on Monday, and finally...
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful day!

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

Inside is a very special item:

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
    This seemingly normal spring of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
    ~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
    ~Both Pokemon gain 2 Levels each
    ~Both receive an increase in Beauty Levels of 2
    ~The Beauty Contest Stat of each Pokemon raises by 20
    ~The Male Pokemon will suddenly learn the move Lick and the Female Pokemon the move Sweet Kiss.

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale
    1 x Christmass Coin Case w/1000 coins

Enjoy ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    So this...this is Christmas, and I ask you what have you done? Another year over, and well you better have been good, and nice, because yup, Santa Claus is coming to town.

So what it's that time of the year once again, and it's come out of nowhere, but it's all good because when this day arrives, it means presents and food..and food, and drink, and food and presents, so it's allll goood, and what pray tell do we have for you this year?

Well from me you will each receive a nice selection of these here gummi's, and as they are new I shall be giving everyone a little bag of gummi's to share between they're Pokemon:
    includes:

So, that's it from me, i'll make a post in the FAQ with details on what's what. enjoy and have a good Christmas and lots of food whooo
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now that we're approaching the end of a decade let's see what we cand find *rummages around in her santa sack*

This Cranberry Memory Berry will allow the Pokémon who eats it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
    This Super Pass will allow you a few extra little perks on Monday, and finally...
    This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
    This seemingly normal spring of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
    ~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
    ~The Male Pokemon will suddenly learn the move Lick and the Female Pokemon the move Sweet Kiss.

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    Collecting:

Mysterious, Grass, Red, and Blue Gummies, 3 of each
    1 Cranberry
    1 Cranberry Memory Berry
    1 Super Pass
    1 Mystic Mistletoe
    1 Heart Scale
    1000 Coins
    And a partridge in a pear tree

Feeding the Mysterious and Blue Gummies to Qwilfish, boosting his IQ from 0 to 6.

Feeding the Red Gummies to Numel, boosting his IQ from 0 to 3.

Feeding the Grass Gummies to Vileplume, boosting his IQ from 0 to 3.

Feeding the Cranberry to Shuppet, bringing her level from 1 to 3.

Feeding the Cranberry Memory Berry to Numel, teaching it the egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit Up, and the MT move Headbutt. (Pokedex link)

Croagunk (male) and Stunky (female) kiss under the Mystic Mistletoe. Croagunk grew from level 13 to level 15. Stunky grew from level 14 to level 16. Croagunk learned Lick! Stunky learned Sweet Kiss! Both of their Beauty levels went up from 0 to 2.

Merry Christmas to all!

includes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    Picking up:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Red Gummi
    x3 Grass gummi
    x3 Blue Gummi
    x1 Cranberry
    x1 Cranberry Memory Berry
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    x1 Mystic Mistletoe
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Christmas Coin Case w/ 1000 coins.

Feeding Cranberry to Shiftry, raising him from Lv 61 to Lv 63.

Feeding Memory Berry to Lotad, letting him learn the EM Synthesis, Razor Leaf, Water Gun and Tickle

Putting Shiftry and Ivy under the Mystic Mistletoe to kiss (Somehow without Ivy swallowing Zoran whole):
    Shiftry's level raises from Lv 63 to Lv 65.
    Weepinbell's level raises from Lv 21 to Lv 23.
    Both gain 2 Beauty Points, each previously having 0.
    Shiftry's Beauty Stat raises from 30 to 50.
    Weepinbell's Beauty Stat raises from 0 to 20.
    Shiftry learned Lick and Weepinbell learned Sweet Kiss.

includes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    Picking up lots of awesome Christmas Goodies, thanks everybody! <3

Putting these in my backpack:
    1 Heart Scale
    1 Christmas Coin Case
    1 Cranberry Memory Berry
    1 Gummi Bag with
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Red Gummis
    3 Grass Gummis
    3 Blue Gummis

Holding on to the Super Pass until Monday
    Depositing the 1000 coins in the FB Coin Exchange
    Feeding the Cranberry to my level 10 Butterfree, Squishy
    *Squishy grew to level 12*
    *Squishy learned Poisonpowder, Stun Spore, and Sleep Powder*
    Sending level 10 Trapinch, Adam, and level 10 Sableye, Lucy, in to have a quick kiss : 3
    *Lucy grew to level 12*
    *Lucy learned Astonish*
    *Lucy learned Sweet Kiss*
    *Adam grew to level 12*
    *Adam learned Lick*
    Both Adam and Lucy have 20 Beauty Contest Points and 2 Beauty Points

And I'm off to go use my Trading Card Palace Pass next. Thank you all for all the Christmas gifts, and I hope you're having a great holiday break!

You guys tricked me again : / I'll try to edit everything so it links to this post instead of the one on UPNetwork, and then delete the one on UPNetwork. It's very confusing, but I don't care if there aren't any negative consequences to being confused.

includes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pok&#233;mon's level by 2.
    This Cranberry Memory Berry will allow the Pok&#233;mon who eats it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pok&#233;mon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    Scooping up:

x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Red Gummi
    x3 Grass gummi
    x3 Blue Gummi
    x1 Cranberry
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Mystic Mistletoe
    x1 Heart Scale

*Feeding Cranberry to Squirtle to raise him from 17 to 19. Squirtle learned Rapid Spin.

*Feeding Memory Berry to Taillow. Taillow learned the EMs Refresh, Pursuit, Brave Bird, and Supersonic.

*Mystic Mistletoe:
    -Taillow (F) gives Makuhita (M) a small peck on the cheek:
    -Taillow goes from lv. 15 to lv. 17.
    -Makuhita goes from lv. 17 to lv. 19. *Makuhita learned Knock Off*
    -Both have max Tameness.
    -Taillow's Beauty Stat raises from 0 to 20.
    -Makuhita's Beauty Stat raises from 10 to 30.
    -Taillow learned Sweet Kiss and Makuhita learned Lick.

Happy Christmas all, and thanks Mods for the great gifts!

includes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    Collecting the following items:

x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Red Gummi
    x3 Grass gummi
    x3 Blue Gummi
    x1 Cranberry
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Mystic Mistletoe
    x1 Heart Scale

Using the Cranberry to raise my Eevee from Lv. 19 to Lv. 21.

Using the Cranberry Memory Berry to teach my Charmander the EMs Belly Drum, Crunch, Metal Claw, and Counter.

Having my Electrike and Eevee share a kiss under the Mystic Mistletoe, raising them to Lv. 25 and Lv. 21, their Beauty stats to 40 and 30, their BPs to 2 and 10 (Was already maxed), and teaching them the moves Lick and Sweet Kiss respectively.

Thanks for all the goodies.

includes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And from Arc.

Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

1 x Heart Scale

Enjoy ^-^
    [color=darkorchid]Happy Christmas (well its Boxing Day now XD)
    I'd also like to pick up some goodies

Gummi Bag w/
    3 x Mysterious Gummi's
    3 x Red Gummi's
    3 x Grass Gummi's
    3 x Blue Gummi's
    1 x Cranberry (Feeding to my Ralts to raise him from Lv. 07 to Lv. 09)
    1 x Cranberry Memory Berry (Feeding to my Shadow Igglybuff to teach her EM's Faint Attack, Wish, Fake Tears and Last Resort)
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Trading Card Pass
    1 x Mistletoe
    Watches as Jericho tries to seduce Piper if a bit unsucessfully ... anyway he latches on for a good long snog whether she likes it or not
    (Koffing (M) kisses Drifloon (F).
    Koffing raises 2 Levels from Lv. 23 to Lv. 25. Raising his Beauty Level from 0 to 2. Raising his Beauty Contest Stats from 10 to 30
    *Jericho learnt Sludge*
    Piper raises 2 Levels from Lv. 22 to Lv. 24. Beauty Points are full. Raising her Beauty Contest Stats from 10 to 30
    )
    1 x Heart Scale
    1 x Christmas Coin Case w/1,000 coins

Happy Holidays ^-^[/color
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 6th February 2011 at 12:00 PM.