Let's see now... The standard items to bring is...
10 Reviver seeds (Just in case. Even at level 100 it's easy to get swarmed)
4-6 Apples/Big Apples
10 Max Elixirs
Around 14 oran berries
1 Escape Orb (Always handy)
Sometimes 2-6 Foe-Fear Orbs
Sometimes 2-6 Spurn Orbs
I figure at least 95% of people hate Bidoof's mission, where as the remaining 5% love it. If you are one of the 95%, paste this in your sig.
KILL BIDOOF! KILL BIDOOF! (started by Kitty Aruseus)
I figure at least 90% of all Serebii members actually use the help thread in ANY way when they have a problem. The remaining 10% create pointless threads with questions already answered in the help thread or, in the case of PMD, create pointless threads about them needing a rescue when there are RESCUE threads in that forum. If you are one of the 90% who don't create pointless threads, copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by Kitty Aruseus)
DR. OCTAGONAPUS!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!