Thread: Favourite and Least Favourite Event in Pokeathlon

Default Favourite and Least Favourite Event in Pokeathlon

my favourite event is ring drop. And my least favourite is snowball throw. What's yours?

My least favorite event is the flag collecting event. My favorite is the disc catching event

I love the Lamp Jump and Block Smash courses. They just seem really fun. I absolutely loathe the Pennant Capture course though. I literally hate it with a passion because for some reason I always get a bad score in that event. I've practiced and practiced, but I can't seem to get any better at it.

Favorite? Disk Catch because I can easily get 80 points in that game. Least favorite... um... Lamp Jump because I suck at it.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

The only event I happened to like in the PokéAthlon, was the disk catch. The others just don't stand out in my opinion.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

probably the herdle. I'm awesome at it.
    At least one of my pokenon in is the top three. Once Crocy the ferligater won it(he usually does) and Heracross came 2nd and Scyther came 3rd. That was the first time I ever had the most points in a Pokealthlon and won it...
    The one I hate the most is...
    The onbe at the beach and you collect the stupid things then go back to the start to switch pokemon and put the coins you find in as your score again to add up. All the pokemon beat me to thee coin/thingy I aim for and I always ent up losing, I did come second or third once because I got luckey that day.
    I also hate the soccer one! Gravler was my only hope while Ampharos just stood in front of my goal to avoid people getting me and ampharos kept dying!
    Last edited by telivisionhead; 16th May 2013 at 7:47 AM.

Favourite: Hurdle Dash
    Least favourite: Pennant Capture ugggh

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

My least favorite is the Pennant Capture. There are way too many pokemon and obstacles in the way. My favorite is the Circle Push thing. (I don't remember the exact name, but I liked the concept of it.)

My favorite has to be either Hurdle Dash or Snow Throw (if only because the image of Pokémon making snowballs is hilarious). My least favorite's a tie between Goal Roll and Disc Catch--not because I haven't won either of them, but because it's just too hard to keep track of my Pokémon and where to exactly kick the ball in Goal Roll. Everything else is just fun and/or cute (the Pennant Capture reminds me of PE in my elementary school years, though), so I don't mind them too much.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I liked Goal Roll and Disc Catch... I don't really care for the others... I don't really like pokeathlon that much anyway.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

My favourite events are Disc Catch and Lamp Jump. I always do rather well in those events and I really enjoy them.

I hate Snow Throw. I'm terrible at it. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    My favourite events are Disc Catch and Lamp Jump. I always do rather well in those events and I really enjoy them.

I hate Snow Throw. I'm terrible at it. >_>
    I always cheap out during Snow Throw and throw the smallest snowballs to the side. Works like a charm.

As for me, my favourite would be either Lamp Jump or Ring Drop. I've always found them the funnest events to complete, mainly because my Heatran was so powerful.

On the other hand, I despise Goal Roll more than anything else. Both its terrible controls and difficulty make it the most annoying of all the events.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

My least favourite has to be none other than Pennant Capture. My favourite though is a tie between Block Smash and Relay Run.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I hate snowball throw with a passion!

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

My favorote is the one where you smash the blocks, if you get a pokémon woth stamina and power it's so easy to get 150+ points, but urgh.. The flag thing on the beach is annoying, all pokémon make mine dizzy... And the football one, it frustrates me when I score in my own goal....
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

My favourite is the running course, it has usually been the most easy for me to beat. The hardest and least favourite of mine is flag capture, that whole race is horrifying! I suck at it so bad. I don't especially like snowball throw and lam jump either, those three events are the ones I don't manage at all...

My least favourite is the flag collecting. Even my crobat got slammed into by a damn magikarp then slammed alot of times by stupid pikachu. Then again Victor keeps slapping my pokemon with his bird pokemon. It really annoys me! Also the disc catch I hated, luckily Crobat jumps higher than that darn magikarp and as much as I hate the disc catch, I always end up winning it. Weird.
    My favourite is THE HURDLES!
    My crobat always comes in first and my feraligater was usually in the top 3. Vulpix was okay and mostly got in 5th place or more and my pinsir usually comes 6th or his personal best 4th in it. My other favorite is the dash. I zoom past everyone and when I get stuck on the rocks I just slap my DS screen so hard and fast trying to get the hell off the rocks, then again why wont the rock pokemon dig under it or fly over it if your a flying type. My personal best is 10.4 laps on it. Maybe my Quagsire ruined it for being slow then again it has a lot of stamina so it didn't have to be switched out that much. Anyways

My favorite has to be Block Smash. My least favorite is Goal Roll.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

My favorite is block smash and my least favorite is snow throw or goal roll.
    I love every Pokemon!

I like Block Smash, Circle Push, Goal Roll, Relay, and Hurdles. Can't stand Pennant Capture. Pretty neutral on the others.

My favorites are probably hurdles, relay race, lamp jump, and block smash.

I love doing the Speed pokeathlon, but pennant capture is always a pain. Right next to the line? Lets have a pokemon hit your pokemon and lose all five of its pennants!
    Latest Shiny (8/6/14)
    Obtained via: MM Egg 76
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Favorite: Hurdle Jump

Least: Goal Roll

Screw soccer, my pokemon suck at it more than I do.

I really like Goal Roll but it's very difficult... My least favourite is Disc Jump, I think it's called...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

My favorite has to be Goal roll, and my least favorite is Snow Throw. I am TERRIBLE at it.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event