Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

I agree with all those who said:

"No Vs. Seeker" and "not enough experience." As for the Pokegear, like many others have said, I just don't register anyone's number...

fb | trades | pc
    *team pose by Luxraymaster

The way the safari zone works kind of irritates me. And how they got rid of the ability to buy coins. Now I have to camp and play some dumb Voltorb game for hours on end -.-
    Currently Doing:
    | Platinum Nuzlocke |
    | YouTube |

-The fact you have to call trainers/gym leaders at particular times for rematches is annoying and makes it harder to train.

-The calls from Ethan/Lyra and the mother are annoying but at least you don't have to answer them.

-The Voltorb game taking the places of the game corner, because the game gets old very quickly and it's harder to earn coins. Also the fact that you can't buy coins like others have mentioned.

-Having to fly to Victory Road/Indigo Plateau to go between Kanto and Johto.

-The way the GTS system works, since you can only search for Pokemon you have obtained/seen. And most people ask for level 100s or legendaries, which is unreasonable in most cases.

^The GTS has always been like that, iirc.
    Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    ^The GTS has always been like that, iirc.
    Yeah, I was hoping they'd fix that, but no. :/ Maybe in the 5th generation.

Yeah... mostly, the lack of PokeRadar, but HGSS are good enough that it's negligible.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyukon_Mars View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping they'd fix that, but no. :/ Maybe in the 5th generation.
    Probably not. Too easy to fill the dex with data.
    Alpha Sapphire

I really, really hate that I can't delete numbers from my pokegear! I got thousand of spamming calls from Joey bragging about his super cool Rattata and from Camper Todd thinking that his Phsyduck looks like him!! I wish I could just delete them.. :-S
    Oh, and that I can only ask/find only pokemons I seen in GTS...
    And that breeding shinies doesn't work anymore.
    And I'd really love if you could customize your player! Choose clothes,hair,eyes...That would be so neat!!! :-)
    Otherwise, I think I love HGSS!

You can breed any Pokemon... shiny or not...
    Alpha Sapphire

Yeah if course, I know! I meant that in the old generation G/S/C, there was a higher chance to get a shinie if one of the parents was, Sorry, not correct phrazing :-)

Yeah of course, I know! I meant that in the old generation G/S/C, there was a higher chance to get a shinie if one of the parents was, Sorry, not correct phrazing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceExplorer View Post
    Yeah if course, I know! I meant that in the old generation G/S/C, there was a higher chance to get a shinie if one of the parents was, Sorry, not correct phrazing :-)
    That's why the Masuda Method exists...
    Fan of many things nerdy.

What confuses me with the games is that people say Lyra and Kris are one and the same. I mean, how can they be? It makes no sense at all-or at least, not to me.
    Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard. Oh take me back to the start.
    ~Coldplay~

WJHS 12'.

Things I LOVE about HGSS:
    -Having a Pokemon follow you! It reminds me of Yellow. However, it is kind of hilarious when a Pokemon does something that seems unlike its species. For example, "ALAKAZAM let out a mighty ROAR!" or "LAPRAS spun around in a circle!" while on land. And my Staryu being afraid of heights on the cliff west of Cianwood.

-The Pokeathlon! I like it better than Contests, and it's easier to make smoothies than Poffins IMO. Plus you don't have to have your Pokemon load up on smoothies before trying an event.

-The Pokewalker! I think it's a great way to get items and Pokemon. I got a Dratini early in the game thanks to it! Plus it's a good way to level up Pokemon that are difficult to train.

-It's now possible to control almost the whole game with the touch screen. It was kind of frustrating back in D/P having to navigate back and forth between the X button and the stylus during gameplay.

-Being able to take pictures of your Pokemon party.

-The new Safari Zone system. I love the idea of having different zones and being able to swap them out. It's unrealistic, but it's awesome anyway.

-Being able to register two items instead of one.

-Being able to catch Murkrow and Misdreavus earlier in the game! Back in G/S/C I hated having to go all the way to Mt. Silver to find a Misdreavus.

Things I hate about HGSS:

-Not being able to evolve Magneton!!!

-It's very hard to get Evolution Stones (except for Sun Stones) before beating the E4.

-Pokemon can gain only one level at a time in the Pokewalker.

-No Day Care app--have to bother calling the Day Care Lady to check on the levels of Pokemon in daycare.

-You can't access the Move Deleter/Relearner until you get your 7th badge AND stop the Radio Tower invasion. In D/P the Move Relearner was available after the second badge (third in Platinum).

-No Secret Bases. I liked them being in various locations in Hoenn in R/S/E.

-No Underground!

-Game Corner. I actually like the Voltorb Flip because it's near impossible to lose all your coins playing it. Still, I do wish there was a bit more variety there, because Voltorb Flip gives me a headache after a while. I miss the Clefairy Bonus slot machines from D/P--those were the best.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

There is one thing that really bugs me... how can you get shiny Pokémon now? I mean, it was a great feature in d/p/pt to introduce chaining. So far, i've got 4 different shinys because of it! (ok, i'm not exactly a chaining expert but yeah) So what happened in hg/ss? I know there is the masuda method, soft reseting and obviously 1 in 89 whatever chance in the wild, but this was all in d/p/pt too. They should of put in a new feature.
    Last edited by Flamin_Lumineon; 12th September 2010 at 5:21 PM.

- hate how long it takes to get coins and that you cant buy them. but i like the voltorb game more than the gambling games.

- how you cant buy evolution stones and that you have to do the pokeathelon thing.

- This might just be me but having to talk to the guy in front of the elite 4 to let you in all the time, if i go there its because i want to. I mean i understand the first time but that should be the only time.
    NOT TRADING RIGHT NOW
    Black FC: 4083 5724 6607
    White FC: 5415 1529 1902

Spoiler:- What I have:

I would like:
    Flawless Shinies
    Egg Move Shinies
    EV'd Pokemon (shiny or not)
    Legends (shiny or not) with good IV's and natures, only:

I have recently come to dislike the fact that you need to open your Pokegear to put the radio back on after every battle.
    My Youtube Gaming Channel
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon Y Tag Team Wonderlocke
    Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    Only switching between members of your team.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Badges: 4
    Deaths: 8

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

This could just as easily have been said about Platinum, but in the battle frontier when your Pokemon and your opponent's faint at about the same time, you lose. My Kingdra beat the Sharpedo, but then fainted from recoil damage, so I lost my 118 win streak.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

I dislike the fact that you need to obtain 30 points in Buena's password game before you can obtain her number. (She's the only person whose number I have yet to obtain!) Another one would be placing and removing the Safari Zone block items as I find it time consuming. I preferred the Safari Zone in D/P/Pt.

-----------------------------------------
    Events Trading FC: 5070 7859 1903
    Email: derekneo@hotmail.sg

-----------------------------------------

I hate having to get the gym leaders numbers.

Tracking down Gym Leaders all over the place can be annoying, as well as having to check up on Daisy, the Safari Zone and Buena every day. Ugh. Having to do time-based events consistently is a pain.

I think its annoying that they dont have dragon claw as an egg move for todidile, and i know its part of advertising, but i HATE it when the commercials make the game look a lot better than they actually are

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFang View Post
    and i know its part of advertising, but i HATE it when the commercials make the game look a lot better than they actually are

And... in what way were you mislead by the advertising for this game?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Also Totodile does get Dragon Claw as an egg move, it's the only way it can get it. I'm assuming you meant TM, but at least Feraligatr gets it.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

the pokeradar must come back@!!!

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast