Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

I wonder how many Marill Lyra might have? She's called the main character quite some times saying that her Marill evolved, but the next time I see her, she has a Marill??

Not much annoyed me in the remakes. Yeah, they took some stuff out, but there were obvious reasons behind some of those.

That said, one thing that Irritated me was that damn Miltank in the second gym. One of the most irritating leader pokemon I've faced in a while. With me, the Miltank spammed attract, which for some reason had an obscene accuracy rate on my game. Then once that hit, it used stomp, which from my experiences caused flinching a lot. And when it didn't, my pokemon was infatuated lol.
    A few things about myself:

Spoiler:- About:

One thing that annoyed me was the fact that there are so many low leveled pokemon, because of this, it took forever to get my team up to level 100

3DS FC:3007-8544-5496
    HG FC:1378-1989-5877

The main thing that annoys me in this game and all the others (except 1st gen) is the daycare mans long speech before he gives you the egg, just gets on my nerve
    yay hatched my shiny bagon took 191 eggs but worth it jolly natured too

now have my entire shiny squad hatched on my diamond just waiting for someone i know to let me borrow thier ds -.-

Quote Originally Posted by squeezcheese View Post
    I really wish you could drive a car in this game because I would just turn all the bidoofs into roadkill. And play Grand Theft Auto: Sinnoh Edition!
    LOL

HG FC
    OT: Gordon
    FC: 0990 9499 5913

I didnt like how the only trainer you find on victory road was your rival.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

1. Low levels
    2. Pokewalker doesn't work if you restart your game (I have Platinum, so I can get most of the special pokes on there, but what about Selfdestruct Munchlax? Surf/Flychu?)
    3. Slow speed
    4. NO TRAINERS IN VICTORY ROAD!?!
    5. No Vs. Seeker
    6. How the D-C man rants on about the phone
    7. Safari Zone blocks
    8. No pokemon diversity
    9. Karen has a Gengar/Vileplume
    10. Lance's underleveled Dragonites

Overall, a lot of these things just bug me, that's all, but whatev.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Well, the only problem i would have is that in 2nd generation how did Latios go form Hoenn to Kanto, it kinda doesn't make much sense in my opinnon.
    WHITE FRIEND CODE: 1163 2642 7403

THE V-CREATE RAYQUAZA IS JUST TO OP! :§.

I also found some of the league members teams confusing. For example why give Morty a team using only the Gastly evolution line when he could have used Misdreavus. It was the only Ghost Pokémon that Johto had introduced! Same with Karen and using Vileplume/Gengar over something like Tyranitar and Sneasel.
    It only really made sense for Clair and Lance to not have a full team of just Dragon types, seeing as there was only the Dratini line and Kingdra available at that time. Which makes me think that maybe they should have added a leader of a different type!

xxx

Nothing much really. Except I don't really see the point in the Pokemon following you. It's not like they DO anything!

The low trainer/wild Pokemon levels is irritating.

I have 1 badge, both my Pokes are level 17, and I'm still fighting trainers with level 6-8 Pokmeon :/
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

nothing really confusing or angering. Nothing but all the awesomness of the originals with the latest gameplay and graphics!

oh, and add in pokemon following you and the GB player and you get almost perfection!
    cookie cookie

The one thing that I deem bad game design, is the Snorlax/Pokéflute thing. As far as I know, there's one reference to the Pokéflute being played on radio, and that's a loose reference by someone in a 'Centre.

I didn't like how you have to wait so long for gible and a few other pokemoon i mean i can stand the 30 days but 100?! so would someone be will to trade me a gible
    looking for shiny scizor jolteon charizard poliwrath spiritomb beedrill garchomp tauros armaldo arcanine donphan sableye marowak drapion or any dragon-type pokemon and any pre evolutions of the listed pokemon private message me with pokemon offers i need it 4th gen
    fc for ss 1807 8329 4919

Just one or two niggles, namely the low levels of trainers compared to the high levels of my Pokemon (namely level 10 Pidgey + Onyx
    Friend Code: 0733 9212 4494

The only thing about HeartGold/SoulSilver that's bothered me, Is it pathetically easy difficulty including making some of the gym puzzles to easy. Pryce's gym is mainly the one I'm getting on.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

What made me confused is why they replaced Kris with Lyra. Kris was badass and she didn't really need a replacement... oh well, guess it's just what was meant to be. XD Having Pokemon walk besides you definitely outweighs the trainer sprite. If there was a hack that could permanently replace Lyra sprites with Kris sprites, I'd use it.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

My latest niggle is Abra, why oh why does it have the useless moves until 24 (and evolved to Kadabra).
    Friend Code: 0733 9212 4494

why did clair lose a dragonair and gain a gyrados?

and why does karen have gengar and vileplume when they are not a dark type?

I know a glitch in Pokemon Soul Silver. Get an Action Replay for Soul Silver and use walk thru walls. Wak throught the water after you beat the kimono girls and dont catch Lugia. Since Lugia comes back after you defeat the Elite 4, you go to the Whirl Islands and there will be 2 Lugias. I tried it and it worked.
    K Den ;199

The fact you can't obtain a shiny stone until after you obtain the national pokedex (which you can't get until you beat the Elite Four for the first time) I know Togekiss is a Sinnoh Pokemon, but seen as though your whole journey began because of the finding of a Togepi egg, it'd be nice to be able to fully evolve it, like as a special item you can get from Professor Elm if you show him the Togetic.

1.i was rather agitated by the fact that "mom" would call me every 10 minutes to tell me she wasted my money on useless items
    2. much too easy i could beat the first part of the game with 2 pokemon
    3. too complicated to get rare pokemon. i had to headbutt a tree, catch pineco, train and evolve it to forretress, trade it for a over leveled beldum, catch a ditto, breed the beldum with ditto, hatch an egg to get lvl 1 beldum, then train and evolve it to lvl 54 so i can get a metagross. ( i know you can get me tang in safari zone but it is almost impossible to catch)
    4. i found the story too fast to create a good team, you practically have to wait to the end of the game to make a solid team.
    5. not being able to fly directly from johto to kanto ( you have to fly from johto, to victory road/league, then fly to kanto.
    6. how e4 kristen has an unfair team (not really dark types and stupid abilities make my best pokemon obsolete)
    7. how the best prizes for the voltorb game are almost impossible to get.
    6. how difficult it is to get to lugia ( underwater labyrinth) compared to where ho-oh is (simple tower)
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    what i really like:
    1. walking with pokemon
    2. the pokeathlon (much better then other games' mini games
    3. the safari zone (gives access to rare pokemon)
    4. being able to go to kanto
    5. mt. silver area ( how it looks and what is in it)
    6. gym leader rematches

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

Leaf being pretty much ignored was a let-down. She should have been the final challenge for those who chose to play as Lyra.

Many of the "problems", like the shopaholic mom, actually come from GSC so I won't bring them up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The low levels bugged me so much. I just there was an area of the game where I could face wild lvl 50s regularly. It makes training pokemon to level 100 a lot easier. Also having no trainers on victory road bothered me too. It was hard to get my pokemon to a good level for the league due to this.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

I hated that the pokegear kept on ringing and most of the time they just called to say Hi~
    No trainers in Victory Road, lack of high leveled trainers and areas with lv50+ pokemon.

Lyra/Ethan keep calling me about their Marill evolvnig. It never evolved.

Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 LastLast