Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

I've been pretty content with the game, though I don't know why they made Whitney's Miltank more annoying. Then again, they toughened up the gym leaders a little bit, and I like that challenge. But what a way to rub salt in the childhood wound, Game Freak.

But like someone said, Baboa and the Safari Zone are really annoying. I don't know why they did what they did with it, but I rarely go there because of it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Oak View Post
    The fact that there is no vs seeker, and the only way to rematch trainers is to call them at certain times.
    I found the easiest way to remember which trainers to call when is to move the names around and group them by day and time. Any trainers who you don't call for a rematch, plus people like your mom or Elm/Oak can be placed at the bottom.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15 NEW!! 7/24
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

I was rather annoyed while trying to acquire a Lucky Egg in SoulSilver. The 1% chance of finding a Chansey without a swarm outside of the Safari Zone, combined with the meager 5% chance of a Lucky Egg being the held item instead of an Oval Stone, made things rather unpleasant.

It took quite a few hours over the course of three days, but the Compoundeyes + Frisk method finally got me one a couple of hours ago.

Really wish you could just buy one with BP or something.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

I was a little surprised when I went to the daycare to get that egg and they didn't give me one.... Now that I'm replaying the games I really wanted that to be in there.... f

The Voltorb Flip Game. Gets me every time. Only do it to get the Dratini anyhow. Oh, and Whitneys Miltank.
    Being mean gets you no where. So be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Seredin View Post
    The Voltorb Flip Game. Gets me every time. Only do it to get the Dratini anyhow. Oh, and Whitneys Miltank.
    This. Seriously Japan gets the damn slots but the US/EU/AU versions are all restricted to having to play Minesweeper to get some coins.
    Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 4742-7095-3187

Badges: 4
    Current Team: Charizard Y, Chesnaught, Greninja, Tyrantrum & egg

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Oak View Post
    The fact that there is no vs seeker, and the only way to rematch trainers is to call them at certain times.
    I hated this so much. I remember playing HeartGold when I didn't have Internet access and I had to call them all at different times/days just to find out when I could battle them. I then compiled a list of times and days, but I lost it. Thankfully I can easily look up the information now, but it's still a hassle. I really dislike the rematch mechanic in these games.

Not a fan of the caves and how BIG they can be. Hated Mt Mortar in the GSC days. Still hate it. Now I hate Seafoam and Mt Silver. Went to Chapters to buy a game guide with maps.
    Unique DWF's owned: 77
    --
    dex status if i played my games to fullest? 4th gen legit but for not being a gen4 arceus owner; 5th gen missing Meloetta, full otherwise (Celebi, Mew, Shaymin would need transfer eventually)

Proud to NOT be a legend trader

Whitney and her miltank, of course
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

I can't stand Voltorb flip, I have to wait until after the 8th gym to get a Dratini just because of it.

The voltorb flip got me a bit, I really miss the traditional game corners from the other games. That, and the event pokemon. I know I know, they were around before these games, but I still don't like having them be event specific rather than being able to just catch them...
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

there was 1 thing i was dissapointed with the rival has the same team in the after game if i were the designers i would have made his team for when you fight him weekly at the E4 this

Weaville/Alakazam/Aggron/Crobat/Gengar/Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr
    yellow team

crystal team

fire red team

emerald team

platinum team

soul silver team

white team

arcanine emboar haxorus braviary caracosta sawsbuck

Quote Originally Posted by charmanderandswampertguy View Post
    there was 1 thing i was dissapointed with the rival has the same team in the after game if i were the designers i would have made his team for when you fight him weekly at the E4 this

Weaville/Alakazam/Aggron/Crobat/Gengar/Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr
    The only problem I have with his final team is that he should've evolved his Sneasel and Magneton, other than that, it's fine. I actually like his team, it manages to stay somewhat balanced while using some more obscure team choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The Safari Zone was deceiving in HG/SS.
    Seriously, I expected the old good Safari Zone from Firered, with items and everything.
    But no, a boring area changing system...
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

I loved SS, nothing really annoyed me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

How you can't purchase Voltorb Flip tokens in bulk.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

The only thing that made me confusing are registering the gym leaders and rematching them. Daily events confuse me a bit in these versions, anyways, I like 'em.

The only thing that made me confusing are registering the gym leaders and rematching them. Daily events confuse me a bit in these versions for being too many as I can't memorize all them, anyways, I like 'em. It's the charm of these versions.

the Safari Zone kind of confused me, all those possible item locations and different pokemon that go with the item. i had to look on serebii every time i went in there looking for a certain pokemon.

Blue's Machamp, damn that sucker destroys my team every time.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

The Migrate zone in Fuschia. It's terrible, sometimes I spend half an hour finding all my 6 Pokémon.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Having to cope with some annoying calls from many people, particularly those who don't give you items nor ask for rematches.. If only there was a way to delete them.

I'm looking at you, Hiker Anthony.

Also it's kind of hard to train and level up here.

Dustox deserves a Special version of Huge Power! C'mon GameFreak!

#TeamFroakie
    #TheCascoonOfDestruction
        Spoiler:- :

I have... A WATER-TYPE FRIEND SAFARI! The first type I used to really like!
    and another one I don't know about..

Note sure if it has been mentioned before, but the fact that you change into a blue outfit for the pokathlon yet are team red.
    In possession of a wand made of Dogwood. 13 inches long with a dragon heart-string core. Very supple. Sorted into Gryffindor

Heartgold FC: 3224 8200 8836
    White FC: 1592 4903 1670

Spoiler:- Pokedexs:

Spoiler:- Claims:

I didn't like that you couldn't purchase game corner tokens. Voltorb flip is so boring IMO.

The very first time i played hg what confused me was going through burnt tower in search of ho-oh xP and whirl islands in search of lugia as well xP

^credit to 00swms

Teh bes guild evur

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast