Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

ive got to wait till it comes out in england that has buged me about HGSS
    Don't YOU get tired of hearing people that go on about you likeing pokemon and how they wouldt be seen dead playing it, post this in your sig is your tierd of people saying it (started by lucario is best:-)

my platinum
    team

my soul silver team (started again so will put it up when done)

Quote Originally Posted by dragor31 View Post
    How bout how it takes months after it comes out in America for it to come out in Australia. They are both ENGLISH!!!!!

I suffer your pain. -_-

Join the Aeon Region; a new text-based Pokemon RPG!

I don't own the Japanese version. Although it would be nice, I can't read Japanese. And the shipping for bringing it here would be as much as the damn product! X_X But bringing over Japanese Pokemon from the GTS is awesome. =D

With all the videos I've seen online, the game looks amazing. I haven't seen any videos of the Safari Zone yet, so the verdict is still out on that. That could be the ONLY thing that would irritate me about the game, just because it sounds confusing.

Guess I'll just have to find out in March when I get the two games! =D
    SoulSilver FC: 2880 5684 6688

I follow Satoshi's Pokémon training philosophy; a combination of love and hard work is needed to overcome adversity. I don't breed for the best Pokémon, I don't dwell on natures, I don't care for perfect stats and I don't care for competitive standards. I treat my Pokémon as partners and friends while bringing out their best. Feel free to copy and paste this into your sig if you feel the same way. (Started by Emperor Empoleon)

this has also buged me we have to wait untill march for HGSS to come out
    Don't YOU get tired of hearing people that go on about you likeing pokemon and how they wouldt be seen dead playing it, post this in your sig is your tierd of people saying it (started by lucario is best:-)

my platinum
    team

my soul silver team (started again so will put it up when done)

I don't own HG yet, but I find the Safari Zone confusing. :S

I read somewhere, probably Bulbapedia, that when translating for another language it's not just a matter of going over the Japanese text with another language but they have to essentially remake the entire game in the coding to make it entirely in another language.
    Just to inform you, go and check www.pokemon.com, you will find that they already translated the games and they have screenshots of the English games. O_O
    They just want us to be in our nerves and for the Japanese versions to be completely sold out.
    Last edited by Spirit of Darkness; 1st January 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Platinum's National Dex

Seen: 493
    Caught: 493

Quote Originally Posted by MrPostman View Post
    Then why bring it up?
    Because he asked.
    Listen if you didn't see the thread you're not going to havea clue what I'm talking about.
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    That made me think of something; It'd be cool if it was unlimited to how many Poke's follow you. I'd love to have 6 shinies follow me. But I'm not unhappy about it though. I just think it'd be cool.
    But that be kinda showing off so and keeping one would be easier I guess
    " The ability to love, I think, is some kind of psychic ability...~Sabrina"
    Credit to Profile Picture is TheGreenTerror

Quote Originally Posted by Togekiss•Torchic View Post
    But that be kinda showing off so and keeping one would be easier I guess
    That's the whole point, lol.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

I have a strong dislike to people who gloat...

I wasn't gloating, it's not even like I have six shinies, lol.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

I don't know why everyone hates the any Pokemon follow you all the time thing. Anyways what make me angry is that HG SS came out in Japan in September and the English versions come out in March. There are 6 months in between the releases of HG SS in Japan and HG SS in North America.
    If you like or chose in your Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game or both put this in your sig. I've claimed an army of Pikachus!!! They're unbeatable!
    My Ruby Water Monotype Challenge:
    Kip (Swampert)
    Peeko (Pelipper)
    Tent(Tentacruel
    Bitin Pedo(Sharpedo)
    Seal(Sealio)
    Sparky(Lanturn
    Currently training for Groudon.
    Empoleon is a penguin. Penguins are awesome. If you think Empoleons and penguins are awesome, copy this into your signature. (started by XxpikapikaxX
    Rubyand Saphire deserve remakes. If you think so copy and paste this in your sig.

That they got rid of Crystal T_T
    << Thanks, Gladeshadow!

Pichu being available in the Ilex Forest makes me angry; that thing should not exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by elephantdog View Post
    I think it's unfair that all the better Pokemon are in HG so I'm pretty sure of which one is going to sell more.
    well, I have to agree that, from my knowledge, HG has better pokemon generally...but apparently SS has a lot more followers due to some other pokemon and, of course Lugia....

as for me, I hate how it's not out yet so I don't know anything due to fear of spoilers.....
    and I'm confused why there's so many people on this site nerdy enough to import a game they don't understand.....I mean, it's a great game....but still....
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

I hate that a lot of people just like Soul Silver. Heart Gold needs some love too.
    If you like or chose in your Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game or both put this in your sig. I've claimed an army of Pikachus!!! They're unbeatable!
    Kip (Swampert)
    Peeko (Pelipper)
    Tent(Tentacruel
    Bitin Pedo(Sharpedo)
    Seal(Sealio)
    Sparky(Lanturn
    Empoleon is a penguin. Penguins are awesome. If you think Empoleons and penguins are awesome, copy this into your signature. (started by XxpikapikaxX
    Rubyand Saphire deserve remakes. If you think so copy and paste this in your sig.

HG having a lot more and better Pokemon, Kotone replacing Crystal. The Safari Zone unlocking and Pokethlon seem confusing, but I'll probably understand when I get the game.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I hate that a lot of people just like Soul Silver. Heart Gold needs some love too.
    Kip (Swampert)
    Peeko (Pelipper)
    Tent(Tentacruel
    Bitin Pedo(Sharpedo)
    Seal(Sealio)
    Sparky(Lanturn

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Gamer View Post
    But still, it shouldn't take months to do.

Would you rather have a buggy, glitchy game that corrupts itself in 2 weeks, or a smoothly playing, easily read non-buggy game that took a mear tweo months?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim62 View Post
    Because he asked.
    Listen if you didn't see the thread you're not going to havea clue what I'm talking about.
    Um, no he didn't? And the fact that the other thread no longer exists (for whatever reason) is a good enough reason to make another one means ... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post
    but mew is jesus
    ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

Arcanine morning sun

nuff said its epic

I say " It's about time !"

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    HG having a lot more and better Pokemon, Kotone replacing Crystal. The Safari Zone unlocking and Pokethlon seem confusing, but I'll probably understand when I get the game.
    Better, yes. More, yes but HG only has 1 more exclusive Pokemon family branch than SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Shiny Pikachu 1 View Post
    I don't know why everyone hates the any Pokemon follow you all the time thing. Anyways what make me angry is that HG SS came out in Japan in September and the English versions come out in March. There are 6 months in between the releases of HG SS in Japan and HG SS in North America.
    I think that'll be sweet having Lanturn or Phanpy bouncing along behind me. =P
        Spoiler:- Current Doubles Team:

Spoiler:- Current Singles Team:

Nothing bothered me from HG/SS apart from the damn slow pace of Johto. This is kind of off topic but I heard that on the next 2 E3 conferences (2 years), they'll be unveiling the pokemon game all of us have been waiting for

Spoiler:- The game we've all been waiting for:
    Last edited by Dracomaster16; 1st January 2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Competitive!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracomaster16 View Post
    Nothing bothered me from HG/SS apart from the damn slow pace of Johto. This is kind of off topic but I heard that on the next 2 E3 conferences (2 years), they'll be unveiling the pokemon game all of us have been waiting for

Spoiler:- The game we've all been waiting for:
    Damn, can't believe I fell for that.

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast