Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Warshadow View Post
    perhaps I did, perhaps I didn't all
    Um...

I know is what if kids buy stuff from the internet, its not our business, its there besides its going to mess up their life somehow let it be.
    No, you definitely did. I explained it all quite clearly a post or two ago. Read again carefully.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I got confused with all the posts... X_X

Some really cool pokemon..just have awful overwold sprites.

Also, you can only have 6 poages of team photographs. What the hell? XD
    Pokemanz

only 6 pages? I thought there would be more?

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You can't entice the kiddies into buying lots of Pokémon merchandise over Wi-Fi, now can you?
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? If anaything if they released more events over wifi, it would cause more people to buy the or recomend it to someone else because they wouldn't have to travel.

Just cause kids go to gamestop to get an event doesn't mean they will buy they will buy pokemon merchandise, if anything they will try toys/games that are unpoke related. The events are free, not like u have to pay for them.
    Last edited by Jb; 27th February 2010 at 5:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? If anaything if they released more events over wifi, it would cause more people to buy the or recomend it to someone else because they wouldn't have to travel.

Just cause kids go to gamestop to get an event doesn't mean they will buy they will buy pokemon merchandise, if anything they will try toys/games that are unpoke related. The events are free, not like u have to pay for them.
    Think of how many people got the events, PCP or Jirachi, and then preordered the game or just bought some other game. That is more money in Gamestop's pocket, which is whom the events are supposed to help. Or with TRU, if you went in, obtained the Arceus, then picked up a toy or something. You probably got it just because you were in the store, something you maybe wouldn't have done if those events don't happen. These are more for the hots of the events than they are for Nintendo. If you were forced to buy some piece of merchandise, like a plushie, to gt some code that you could redeem for a Pokemon, then it benefits the toy maker. Nintendo only gets advertising out of this partnership, which may lead to more sales of certain games.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

I'm angry that the Yanma line can't learn Fly. So much for trying to work Yanmega into my in-game team.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 4210-4164-2994
    Safari Type: Ice
    Available Pokemon: Piloswine, Beartic, Snorunt

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post

I think he meant the GAME UK event not the Gamestop...

I think he meant the GAME UK event not the Gamestop...
    He's talking about all in-store events. I can guarantee you that any location where an in-game event has taken place, Nintendo-related products are being sold, and these products virtually always include Pokemon merchandise. It's a matter of instant gratification, really. Kids would much rather buy things that they can bring home and play with right away, rather than order them online or through Wi-Fi and wait a week for it to arrive. Therefore, Nintendo makes a bigger profit by pulling publicity stunts at stores, where kids can get their instant gratification, rather than trying to promote their products via online events. Besides, Nintendo is a huge international organization that has been around for years. Don't you think they know what they're doing when they decide how to market to their target demographic?

That makes alot more sense than most of the stuff that have been said here.

That makes alot more sense than most of the stuff that have been said here.

I even thought that someone with that many posts would know how to keep from double posting, any way, this is something that i found out, You get the Pokewalker With HG and SS.
    Signiture Underconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by PkMnPwNs1991 View Post
    I'm angry that the Yanma line can't learn Fly. So much for trying to work Yanmega into my in-game team.
    I think they want that people will want to get the Yanmaga so they did that Yanma can't learn Fly, maybe this is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen Economy View Post
    Some really cool pokemon..just have awful overwold sprites.

Also, you can only have 6 poages of team photographs. What the hell? XD
    I didn't see any problem with the sprites but you are right about the badges thing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by maz2468 View Post
    I even thought that someone with that many posts would know how to keep from double posting, any way, this is something that i found out, You get the Pokewalker With HG and SS.
    the computer lags it a problem with a lot of people not just me, and yes you get the pokewalker with the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I think they want that people will want to get the Yanmaga so they did that Yanma can't learn Fly, maybe this is the reason.
    Neither Yanma nor Yanmega can learn Fly. That's what I meant by "the Yanma line." With all the moves they've given pokemon in HGSS I would've at least expected them to make a 5-foot-long animal with wings able to, ya know, fly.

so the Yanma's can't learn fly?

thats the first pokemon with wings I know that can't fly.

I love everything about HG. The only two things that confuse me is how to obtain the Jade Orb and how the heck people are getting the Celebi event. (I know they are hacking the event but it still baffles my mind on how they are getting the event).

you get the Jade orb after you have Groudon from SS and Kyogre from HG in the same game and you talk to mr. pokemon.

you get the Jade orb after you have Groudon from SS and Kyogre from HG in the same game and you talk to mr. pokemon.
    I understand that but I've read two different things about it. One thing has told me that I need both Groudon and Kyogre in my party. Then I heard one site say I just need the data from the two. Can someone please tell me what is the truth and what is fiction?

you need to have them both in your party at the time you get the Jade orb.

You need the HeartGold Kyogre and the SoulSilver Groudon in your party. Also, the trigger person is Oak, not Mr. Pokémon.

-----
    Words to|live by

I thought it was Mr. Pokemon, didn't he give you the Red/Blue orb in the first place?

Serebii.net and Bulbapedia both say the Jade Orb comes from Oak.

-----
    Words to|live by

Butterfree, Scyther, Ledyba, Ledian, Beautifly, Dustox, Beedrill, Venomoth and probably more say hi.

Gliscor can't learn to fly also O:
    Platnuim FC: 2021-1440-2267

Heart Gold FC: 3309 6762 8964

Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast