Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

I'm concerned about the limited chances for rematches being back (at least it sounds like they are). My only game older than the 3rd generation is my Crystal game, and I stopped playing it because I had limited chances to rebattle the trainers and gain experience for my pokemon before the Elite 4. ?That's what I love about the 3rd and 4th generations (and FRLG) by contrast is that I can rebattle trainers constantly to level up my pokemon. I don't want to be stuck just battling pokemon to gain levels, because I need my pokemon to be around 50-60 to take on the E4 and trainers help me gain points faster.

Otherwise, everything looks great about the game. I'm especially looking forward to the customizable Safari Zone, even if I have to wait until after getting the NationalDex to get to it.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by Dracomaster16 View Post
    Nothing bothered me from HG/SS apart from the damn slow pace of Johto. This is kind of off topic but I heard that on the next 2 E3 conferences (2 years), they'll be unveiling the pokemon game all of us have been waiting for

Spoiler:- The game we've all been waiting for:
    That's a good way to piss off half the forum and/or get yourself banned. Just saying.

On-topic: What makes me angry is the lack of good Water-types. I mean, what can you use if you pick Chikorita? Lanturn's obviously out, since you'll have raised up a Mareep/Flaafy to take on Falkner, and the rest require items and/or aren't obtainable until late Johto, when you'll have had your whole team trained up.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    That's a good way to piss off half the forum and/or get yourself banned. Just saying.

On-topic: What makes me angry is the lack of good Water-types. I mean, what can you use if you pick Chikorita? Lanturn's obviously out, since you'll have raised up a Mareep/Flaafy to take on Falkner, and the rest require items and/or aren't obtainable until late Johto, when you'll have had your whole team trained up.
    I caught a Wooper after beating Falkner. *shrug* I thought it was good enough. You could always find something better after getting Surf, but I found it sufficient against Fire-, Rock-, and Ground-types until then.

I think my only gripe so far has just been a language barrier issue--not being able to tell which routes trainers who call the PokeGear are on. I had to print out the phonebook listed on the HGSS page on SPP.

I am kind've annoyed about the levels in the E4. I mean, Aaron could probably sweep through them. (First Sinnoh Elite 4)

Credit to the amazing Gladeshadow!

IGN: Aaron
    Platinum FC: 3696-1394-7486

A little note to depressed ppl:

I know how you feel. I've been through it before.
    I'm still dealing with it right now, too.
    There are friends out there, who want to help. I know I have some. Someone loves you, even though you have no idea where, or who it is.
    So, just make sure to never give up. Fall down 7 times get up 8.
    I wish you luck, because in the end, I know happiness will come to you, and me.

It makes me mad that Phanpy is in HG. He was in Silver beofre, why switch him to Heart Gold?
    I AM MAD!!!
    ~Name - Jared~
    ~Game - Diamond~
    ~Code - Later~

~Name - Jared
    ~Game - Soul Silver~
    ~Code - When I finish the game or feel like getting my code!~

-Soul Silver Team!-

~Pokeathlon Team!~
    Phanpy
    Houndour
    And my game team!

Made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by CHeSHiRe-CaT View Post
    I caught a Wooper after beating Falkner. *shrug* I thought it was good enough. You could always find something better after getting Surf, but I found it sufficient against Fire-, Rock-, and Ground-types until then.

I think my only gripe so far has just been a language barrier issue--not being able to tell which routes trainers who call the PokeGear are on. I had to print out the phonebook listed on the HGSS page on SPP.
    Ever heard of my pal, Lapras?
    ~Name - Jared~
    ~Game - Diamond~
    ~Code - Later~

~Name - Jared
    ~Game - Soul Silver~

-Soul Silver Team!-

~Pokeathlon Team!~
    Phanpy
    Houndour
    And my game team!

Made by me!

Angry:

-Pokemon following you
    -Safari Zone factors
    -The Phanpy/Teddiursa switch

The latter two are more severe. I don't want to wait 50+ days for a Pokemon to appear and I liked Phanpy in Silver. These were supposed to be remakes so why change anything?

Oh. So at least I get Teddiursa!
    I'll hopefully get a Phanpy from Diamond, or from my friends Haert Gold he'll get. I'm getting Soul SIlver!
    ~Name - Jared~
    ~Game - Diamond~
    ~Code - Later~

~Name - Jared
    ~Game - Soul Silver~

-Soul Silver Team!-

~Pokeathlon Team!~
    Phanpy
    Houndour
    And my game team!

Made by me!

How Canada won't get any of these events either.
    And that Bugsy's party still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Angry:

-Pokemon following you
    -Safari Zone factors
    -The Phanpy/Teddiursa switch

The latter two are more severe. I don't want to wait 50+ days for a Pokemon to appear and I liked Phanpy in Silver. These were supposed to be remakes so why change anything?
    Actually, in the original Japanese versions of Gold and Silver, Phanpy is in Gold and Teddiursa in Silver. So America was the one who made the switch.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Well why would you want Phanpy in Soul Silver? He'd be the only good exclusive in there. Since he's in Heart Gold, you can buy that game and have all the better exclusives in one game.
        Spoiler:- Current Doubles Team:

Spoiler:- Current Singles Team:

I hate the low level wild pokemon in the game (difficult 4 ev training). And the safari zone factor.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    I hate the low level wild pokemon in the game (difficult 4 ev training). And the safari zone factor.
    Low level wild Pokémon makes EV training easier, since you KO the wild Pokémon more easier.

He might be talking about Wobbuffet. It's hard to make low damage counters kills.
        Spoiler:- Current Doubles Team:

Spoiler:- Current Singles Team:

I'm annoyed at the Pokemon following you. I wish there's an option which will stop the Pokemon from following you while walking and instead they should like, stay in their Pokeball. Also, I am annoyed at the new menu, which is on the Touch Screen. Maybe I'm still unused to it? (Or maybe this menu thinggy is only at the ROM/Emulator I'm playing with)

Lastly, I mad at the new girl replacing Kris. Hello, just look at Kotone! She looks like a gender bend of Mario just with a hideous hat.
    Current Rank: <Marsh Trainer>

5th Generation? OH YES.
    Currently Inactive. I won't be here for long. I'm taking a non-virtual vacation/

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Low level wild Pokémon makes EV training easier, since you KO the wild Pokémon more easier.
    I meant leveling up, lol.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Prisimviere View Post
    I'm annoyed at the Pokemon following you. I wish there's an option which will stop the Pokemon from following you while walking and instead they should like, stay in their Pokeball. Also, I am annoyed at the new menu, which is on the Touch Screen. Maybe I'm still unused to it? (Or maybe this menu thinggy is only at the ROM/Emulator I'm playing with)

Lastly, I mad at the new girl replacing Kris. Hello, just look at Kotone! She looks like a gender bend of Mario just with a hideous hat.
    The Pokemon following you affects you in no way. I'm not singling you out, but I do not understand why people are bothered by this.

I'm curious to know why they removed Kris from the game, but I have no problem with Kotone.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Why they made the girl so ugly.
    She's actually my favourite of all the female characters. I think her sprite looks very cute.

I don't see why so many people dislike the idea of having a Pokemon following you. It doesn't slow you down at all (and if you ride your bike, the Pokemon goes back in its pokeball).

Now when I play my other Pokemon games, it seems odd not having my lead Pokemon following me. ^^;

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

The fact you can't get that 50% shiny egg.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    The Pokemon following you affects you in no way. I'm not singling you out, but I do not understand why people are bothered by this.

I'm curious to know why they removed Kris from the game, but I have no problem with Kotone.
    I think it's because the anime. They probably didn't want to tie in the characters from chronicles to the main show. Or something along those lines.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that Clair and Janine don't have Flygon and Roserade in their respective rematch teams.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I wish they made Red a level 100 all trainer.
    Other than that, nothing, this game looks fantastic.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

I find the system of the Safari Zone confusing. Also, similar to what Ultimate Glalie said, I am kind of annoyed that neither Lance nor Clair got a Flygon in rematch.

Other than that, I am satisfied of HG/SS.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    I wish they made Red a level 100 all trainer.
    Other than that, nothing, this game looks fantastic.
    This would happen: Red: "Pikachu, use Volt Tackle!" Gold's Pokemon: Wha... *BOOM* Announcer: "It's over 9000&#37; critical hit! It's Ultra effective!"
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Everyone saying that HG has better pokemon should put IMO at the end of their comments. I think SS has the better pokemon...IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by leilukin View Post
    I am kind of annoyed that neither Lance nor Clair got a Flygon in rematch.
    Me too.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast