Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

The music when you encounter legendary pokemon, and no music at all when you're in the forest of the Bell tower.. And come to think of it, I still don't have a pokéradar, is there actually one in the game?!
    FC: 3797-5852-8507

Quote Originally Posted by SudovVoOdO View Post
    The music when you encounter legendary pokemon, and no music at all when you're in the forest of the Bell tower.. And come to think of it, I still don't have a pokéradar, is there actually one in the game?!
    I've also searched for a PokéRadar, but I don't find him either... So, I think there no-one in the game... kinda sad since I really liked the chaining method in DPPt
    Haven't touched a Pokémon game in over a year. Played Pokémon White and that was it.

Generation 5 hater. I'll stick with the Gen 4.

Started playing Heart Gold again - as of june 24th, 2012. Currently SRing for a starter.

Lost all saves in every pokemon game. Except for White. Countless hours of shiny-hunting; gone. Over 30 shinies; gone.

Wish me luck on my quest for shiny Pokémon!

I want to become a YT-Gamer, any tips are welcome.

There's no PokéRadar, they want us to search for shinies in the old hard way

The Soul of Pokémon is made of Silver

I'm sort of annoyed at how they made catching the version's legendary as a story requirement to move on. I mean come on, why the heck change what was once optional from the original G/S/C to something mandatory?

I'm sort of annoyed at how they made catching the version's legendary as a story requirement to move on. I mean come on, why the heck change what was once optional from the original G/S/C to something mandatory?
    Pretty sure you can just run from the legendary and come back to fight them later?

I don't see it as a big deal either way - you're going to catch it eventually anyway, right?

Buena doesn't have blue hair. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Actually, you need the TMfrom Clair and have left the Dragon Den. After that, talk to the Elder and he will confer unto you the Dratini. You might want to make sure it's male, however. That's all you need to do.
    If you used an escape rope, you have to go to the gym and talk to her. Then go back to the dragon shrine and you will get your Dratini
    99% of players whine about bad luck like prepubescent school girls. If you're one of those 99%, who just love to BlTCH, put this in your signature.

I am looking for a shiny adamant good IVs Beldum. I will trade multiple legendaries and/or shinies for it.

Spoiler:- Friendcodes:

viridian citys trainer house..you get battle points when you win. these are useable at battle tower arent they?

How annoying battles are due to a 95% chance of your pokemon getting poisoned, put to sleep, paralized frozen or confused. Even pokemon with super high lvls are likely to get status problems from weaker opponents, as I learned from battling Misty's pokemon in my gym battle against her. Its especially frustrating in the bug catching contests, and thats another thing. In game trainers keep winning with weak pokemon like Caterpie or Weedle and really tough ones tend to either come in 2nd, 3rd or flat out lose. They do win sometimes, but its hard to.

You don't have to catch it to move on. You could defeat it and get to move on, although that'd be a waste. I know this because I did it myself. The point is to battle it, not to capture it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viiinc View Post
    If you used an escape rope, you have to go to the gym and talk to her. Then go back to the dragon shrine and you will get your Dratini
    Thanks! I made the mistake of using the escape rope last time, and didn't think to go back to the gym to get the tm.
    Last edited by pokemaster394; 16th April 2010 at 5:16 PM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

No pokeradar, losing to a silcoon with my lvl 17 pinsir that was full health that had a status effect in the bug catching contest, rematch battles having to be when they want to fight not when I can......

lastly whats so special about suicune being the only lengendary beast being stationary I mean it would of been nice if they did all 3 of them lol
    Last edited by Wolfangs; 16th April 2010 at 5:23 PM.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

My first encounter with Entei was my worst moment. Literally went like this:

"Wild Entei appears!"
    "Haunter used Hypnosis."
    "Wild Entei fell asleep."
    "Wild Entei is sleeping."
    "Wild Entei fled."

I stared at my screen, jaw dropped, for several minutes before I began ranting to my friend over IM.
    HG Friend Code: 4898-8608-0454
    Platinum Friend Code: 0947-4920-7625
    White Friend Code: 3826-8534-1695
    3DS Friend Code: 0018-0670-5243

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster394 View Post
    You don't have to catch it to move on. You could defeat it and get to move on, although that'd be a waste. I know this because I did it myself. The point is to battle it, not to capture it.
    Yeah, that's what frustrated me the most because I wanted to get Ho-Oh. I really wanted to punch Ethan in the face when he wouldn't let me get in the water to go to Kanto, hahaha! So I finally had to devote a day or two just to catching Ho-Oh. :\
    Last edited by climbinggecko; 16th April 2010 at 7:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kookie View Post
    Why they made the girl so ugly.
    I do agree that Kris was much less obnoxious art-wise than Lyra. Anyone annoyed by the lack of Vs. Seeker for non-gym leader opponents?
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

I've been playing Pokemon since 3rd grade, and I'm so confused still on what a Wi-Fi thingy is. I really want Mew and Celebi, but I don't know what the heck that is. Is it something about the Wii?
    Mew FTW!

The Power Of One.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute_Lil_Mew214 View Post
    I've been playing Pokemon since 3rd grade, and I'm so confused still on what a Wi-Fi thingy is. I really want Mew and Celebi, but I don't know what the heck that is. Is it something about the Wii?
    It means wireless internet. What in regards to wifi are you curious about?
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Why is there no place to train? I'm trying to fill up my pokedex and to do that i must evolve pokemon. It takes forever because the best place i know of is Victory Road.
    And just a quick question, does the GTS include trainers from D/P/Pt?

Why is there no place to train? I'm trying to fill up my pokedex and to do that i must evolve pokemon. It takes forever because the best place i know of is Victory Road.
    And just a quick question, does the GTS include trainers from D/P/Pt
    Where are you in the game? Have you even been to Kanto yet? If you've done that, then go a little bit further than victory road and continuously beat the league, second time around they're all about level 70 or higher

Quote Originally Posted by Acherus View Post
    Where are you in the game? Have you even been to Kanto yet? If you've done that, then go a little bit further than victory road and continuously beat the league, second time around they're all about level 70 or higher
    I got all 16 badges. I did try to go through the pokemon league to train today, and the key word is "try". My top pokemon is only lvl 60. So where exactly do I train to be able to go through the pokemon league?

I can't find a single pineco. Im getting a rid of it!

^That's 'cause you're not looking in the right spot.

I found it already.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Well,im upset that theres no vs seeker and no poke radar.And the lack of training areas
    Last edited by flygonabsol99; 17th April 2010 at 3:18 PM.
    Boredom is boring

ya, heres one. how come we can play crappy plaza games on wi-fi, but not the pokeathlon? like wth...

Something that confused me is when I went to the Dragon's den, after beating the 8th gym, I talked to the Dragon master, and answered his questions. I had an empty spot in my Poke-Party, and I didn't recieve a Dratini, or even hear anything from him about getting one. Why is this?

;/ who said you get a dratini?

Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast