Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Vermehlo_Steele View Post
    I'm ****** that the fossils of Kabuto and Omanyte are in seperate games, that Typholosion can't learn Energy Ball, and that the e-Punch TMs are no more.

@Umbreon9: Don't be silly, everyone knows it was Palkia.
    Typhlosion doesn't need Energy ball it needs discharge. But the stupid Voltorb game Pisses me off It is freaking boring. I saw we make a petition and make them put the slots back in!

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

meeh won't work, they want to keep it 3+ instead of 18+ :/
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Espeon can't learn Focus blast. ): yet Alakazam and and pretty much every other Psychic type can learn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Espeon can't learn Focus blast. ): yet Alakazam and and pretty much every other Psychic type can learn it.

Espeon can't learn Focus blast. ): yet Alakazam and and pretty much every other Psychic type can learn it. Even Raichu can and Cat>Mouse.

I also dislike the Safari Zone waiting times. By the time I get the call about the Pokemon in an area changing, I've forgotten what exactly I was trying to get. It's easier to just trade those Pokemon from 3rd/4th Gen games. The idea of being able to customize it sounded fun but it's just more frustrating than anything.

Also all I've been getting lately from mom's savings is berries. I wouldn't mind if the game let you make Poffins, but I have a ton of berries I don't really need. Transferring them to D/P/Pt is a pain since Pokemon can only hold one item at a time.
    HeartGold FC: 5199 5555 6743

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    That made me think of something; It'd be cool if it was unlimited to how many Poke's follow you. I'd love to have 6 shinies follow me. But I'm not unhappy about it though. I just think it'd be cool.
    Yeah, I agree, but it was still a great improvement from the other games.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

What makes me angry is petty, but I hate how you can jump over ledges, but not climb them. Petty? Yes? but true? Yes?

I take the magnet train alot as I don't have a flyer in my main party, and I normally don't feel like taking the time to switch out in the PC box. What really annoys me is the "Welcome to ________. The accent is on the __" Yeah, I didn't give two sh*ts the first time around that you told me. Just shut up already.
    Last edited by jadebullet; 9th July 2010 at 2:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Shiny Pikachu 1 View Post
    I hate that a lot of people just like Soul Silver. Heart Gold needs some love too.
    My thoughts exactly. Come on, people! What's wrong with Heartgold? Give it a little lovin'.
    Credit to Vshan.
    "Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen
    I've claimed Farfetch'd!

My username sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Pokélulz View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Come on, people! What's wrong with Heartgold? Give it a little lovin'.
    Nothing's wrong with HG, I bought SS because I had the original Silver version.

One thing that annoys me (especially at the moment) is the Day Care man.
    1) Why is he ALWAYS shocked when my Pokemon have an egg after he's found at least 200 on them before?
    2) Why does he always ask if he can ring me to let me know there's an egg if he isn't already holding one?

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

I run SS because I ran Gold back in the day. If they remake R/S/E I will probably run Ruby since I used to run Saphire.

I use them both

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

The lack of training spots annoy me. I'm trying to level up for Red, but the best place I can find is outside of Mt. Silver. The E4 is too strong right now, and gym leader rematches take awhile.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

The lack of training spots annoy me. I'm trying to level up for Red, but the best place I can find is outside of Mt. Silver. The E4 is too strong right now, and gym leader rematches take awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    You could try in Mt. silver itself. Near the top the wild pokemon are around level 50(compared to the outside's 42ish) train there. It will get you used to the many caves in the Mountain and as long as you have the right HMs you can find your way up to the top. So hike up the moutain and down again. If your bored then try and walk on every single tile in the mountain. Not forgetting the one where Red stands. He throws himself off the mountain when you beat him(where else?) and that opens up the tile for yyou to step on. Happy trekking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    You could try in Mt. silver itself. Near the top the wild pokemon are around level 50(compared to the outside's 42ish) train there. It will get you used to the many caves in the Mountain and as long as you have the right HMs you can find your way up to the top. So hike up the moutain and down again. If your bored then try and walk on every single tile in the mountain. Not forgetting the one where Red stands. He throws himself off the mountain when you beat him(where else?) and that opens up the tile for yyou to step on. Happy trekking.
    Thanks. I didn't realize there was a level increase on the Mountain itself. I'll hike up it.

The new game corner annoys me. Sure, Voltorb Flip is oddly addicting for me, but it barely gives you coins and without the ability to buy coins, getting TMs and such from the game corner would take weeks of non-stop Voltorb Flip!
    Rock it like a Kingler!

Name: Aidan
    Plat. FC: 4598 3540 7972
    SS FC: 4297 6292 5711

Quote Originally Posted by SteveShmo View Post
    The new game corner annoys me. Sure, Voltorb Flip is oddly addicting for me, but it barely gives you coins and without the ability to buy coins, getting TMs and such from the game corner would take weeks of non-stop Voltorb Flip!
    If you think about what you're doing, read the hints and use strategies then you can easily make the 10,000 coins needed for Flamethrower and Ice Beam. Heaven forbid, you actually have to work for something.

Sure it takes a while but I can easily get the necessary coins for what I want in a day or two if a play for an hour or two both days. Just like training, if you don't keep track of how many coins you have then you will get coins faster.

By the way, I have only beaten level 7 (the max. level) twice, and level 6 five times or so.

I am angry at the fact that the Gym Leader rematch teams don't go up in level and Falkner's team is heaps weaker than Blue/Green (not sure which, can't remember). Sure, it makes it slightly more realistic but versing Falkner again after defeating each one is almost pointless seeing as how much lower his teams are compared to Blue/Green's.

i hate that they got rid of the slots and the ability to buy coins

Quote Originally Posted by yeminied View Post
    Sure, it makes it slightly more realistic but versing Falkner again after defeating each one is almost pointless seeing as how much lower his teams are compared to Blue/Green's.
    Being able to rematch all 16 Gym Leaders is a benefit. On Tuesdays, Blaine and his Fire-types and Morty and his Ghost-types are available to battle as many times as I want. The favorable matchups with my team mean I can gain mass EXP by blowing through those battles. I can't do that with Red.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 10th July 2010 at 8:43 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I am really just mad about no PokeRadar. But one great improvement is the Pal Park, because you can use it as many times as you ant in one day as opposed to once a day.

Riki Tiki Tavi

I really hate how if you use an HM move like surf or go into a cave while using the dowsing machine it goes away and you've got to open it back up.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I really hate the lack of a counter function, like in the Pokétch. It makes EV'ing a pain in my opinion.
    Also, Meganium. I picked Chikorita, and it's evolved form, and it was very stupid from me. It was lacking so much power, also because mine was modest, so physical attacks were shocking weak.
    Feraligater and Thyplosion were so much cooler :/
    Cottonee is mine :3
    Claims; Shirley (Code Geass) and Dahlia Hawthorne (Ace Attorney)-

Quote Originally Posted by Magcargo96 View Post
    I really hate the lack of a counter function, like in the Pokétch. It makes EV'ing a pain in my opinion.
    Also, Meganium. I picked Chikorita, and it's evolved form, and it was very stupid from me. It was lacking so much power, also because mine was modest, so physical attacks were shocking weak.
    Feraligater and Thyplosion were so much cooler :/
    Meganium is only bad if you don't think straight for it. To make Meganium as good as the other 2 Trade it over to a Platinum or a beaten HGSS and teach it Ancientpower from the move tutor and it'll do fine against Falkner and Bugsy. You can even teach it a special grass move TM you have on one of the other games (I tought mine Energy ball). Do that and Meganium will be just as good.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast