Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Whilst I do love this game, there are a few things that bug me.

The lack of VS Seeker and places to train - Why, Nintendo? Was it too hard to put in the VS Seeker again? It was in FR/LG...

Strange leveling - Kind of connected to the last point, I mean you have the Elite 4, then gym leaders in Kanto with Lv50 pokemon, then it goes back to Lv30s for Janine! Then it shoots up again for Red... It just seems wierd.

So, yeah, not much...
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Whilst I do love this game, there are a few things that bug me.

The lack of VS Seeker and places to train - Why, Nintendo? Was it too hard to put in the VS Seeker again? It was in FR/LG...

Strange leveling - Kind of connected to the last point, I mean you have the Elite 4, then gym leaders in Kanto with Lv50 pokemon, then it goes back to Lv30s for Janine! Then it shoots up again for Red... It just seems wierd.

So, yeah, not much...
    Take That!?

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/gym.shtml

Janine's team is on par with the other Kanto gym leaders in HG/SS, which wasn't the case with her GSC form. Are you sure we're talking about the same games here?
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Not really annoying but I really wish I could double battle with Lance and Clair again. That was fun. I also wish your rival said something different when you go visit him in the Dragon's Den while he is training. It would be nice if you could fight your rival on Mon. and Wed. and then double battle on Tues. and Thurs. since your rival is in there anyways.
    Umbreon's Girl
    The Dream Team
    Pearl Nuzlocke Team

I write Pokemon fanfiction! Lookie --> http://umbreonsweet.deviantart.com/

the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that they changed the lottery corner. I miss the slot machines

I gotta say, despite SS being my number one pokemon game at the moment (until B&W come out, of course), there are a number of things that upset me.

One would have to be the fact that your pokemon can walk with you. Sure, it was an cool addition in the beginning, but now I'm a bit annoyed to have a pokemon following my every moves. I would have like it to be an optional choice instead.

Another would have to be the menu on the bottom screen. The random button for the running shoes and bike and such just irritates me cause I'm a neat freak who likes to have things organized, and that menu does not seem quite organized in my opinion.

Oh, and the E4. I hate how every time you defeat them, Mary and Oak pop up and you have to go through all the dialogue, register your pokemon, and yadayada. I've already seen it sixty-two times, why can't I just skip the darn thing?

And yes, though the voltorb flip is nice, I see no reason as to why the slots were taken away.

Well, that was a bit longer than expected ;^^

How are you supposed to get 100000w on the pokewalker I only just got 3000w

Quote Originally Posted by heropandachi View Post
    Another would have to be the menu on the bottom screen. The random button for the running shoes and bike and such just irritates me cause I'm a neat freak who likes to have things organized, and that menu does not seem quite organized in my opinion.
    Keep the running shoes on and map the bike to a button. Problem solved, if "problem" it really was.

Quote Originally Posted by heropandachi View Post
    Oh, and the E4. I hate how every time you defeat them, Mary and Oak pop up and you have to go through all the dialogue, register your pokemon, and yadayada. I've already seen it sixty-two times, why can't I just skip the darn thing?
    This is not something inherent to HG/SS. The process is necessarily because it masks the game registering your latest victorious team and saving the data. It doesn't take that long, and you can skip the credits if they bother you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    How are you supposed to get 100000w on the pokewalker I only just got 3000w
    Go for a really long walk.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Youngster Joey. He calls me every ten seconds. "HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT-" Shut up, Joey, your Rattata sucks. And I've heard about it, you've told me a thousand times. But I always have to answer, in case he's asking for a battle.

Voltorb Flip. Whoever thought that would be a fun alternative to the slots should be drowned in a vat of their own blood. My poor little Furret seems unloved as it only has HMs and Headbutt. I want to reward her by teaching her Thunderbolt, as I need a good electric move for my team. But Mr. Politically Correct says nooooo, your Furret has to go unloved as a HM slave unless you want to play ten hours of a luck based game that continually taunts you, "Is this what you're expecting? ... VOLTORB". Gambling exists, Nintendo, get over it.

The fact you have to go into the Pokégear to get the time instead of just glancing down at the touchscreen like in D/P/Pt. It's small but annoying.

And I suppose lack of good training spots.
    Last edited by Paddypower; 16th July 2010 at 10:54 AM.
    It appears I cannot think of a good signature.

I am angry at some things...

1.There are not enough trainig spots.If the Vs Seeker was a key item then a lot of person wouldn't have any problems.
    2.The slots are no more. I had a lot of fun and the Voltorb Flip is kinda annoyiing.
    3.The same thing happens in every other pokemon game.Like heropandachi. It gets annoying seeing me become champion over and over again and the Oak and Mary scene >.<
    4. The Magnet Station guard.Both of them annoy me soo much that i don't use the Magnet Train.I mean who cares about the accent? Everyone speaks the same language throughout the game.
    5. Lyra called and told me her Marill evolved! Where is the dayam Azumarill?
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 16th July 2010 at 11:29 AM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I thought it was annoying that a lot of the 2nd Gen pokes were only obtainable through trading from 4th Gen games, or at least have to wait to get the national dex.
    **Berlitz**3653-8164-7313

the pokeradar is missing. WTF?!

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Not related to the game itself, but I'm sick of going on Youtube and finding how every freaking HGSS walkthrough/video is in the Japanese version. For example, I jsut searched for "heartgold lapras" and almost all the videos are in Japanese. It's ridiculous. Japanese DS games should be region locked. Why would anyone want to play a game in a language you can't even understand? But it's too late, Youtube is plagued already.
    00][/CENTER]

Well Bulbapedia is your friend, atleast assuming you wanted to know how/when/where to catch Lapras. It's all on there.

Youtube guides/walktroughs usually suck.
    Last edited by Quinn; 17th July 2010 at 12:46 AM.

HG FC: 2966 3079 7311

Here's something confusing:

Mary: Welcome to the Prof Oak Talk Show blah blah blah.
    Oak: RATTATA may be seen around Bell Tower!
    Mary: RATTATA, just calling it's name will make you feel special.
    -or-
    Mary: RATTATA, poking it with a stick will amuse you.

WTF is wrong with Mary?
    00][/CENTER]

It's annoying that the Vs. Seeker is missing.

here's something confusing:

Meditite, a Hoenn Pokemon, is obtainable with Sinnoh Sound.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

i dont really like how your mom doesnt buy you anything to customize your room like in the old games. all she does now is buy you berrys.
    I GOT A SHINY EEVEE IN MY HEART GOLD VERSION IT TOOK 485 EGGS AND OVER 60 HOURS

I HAVE OFFICIALLY GOTTEN A BLACK 5 STARRED TRAINER CARD IN MY HEARTGOLD GAME!

Im excited i just ordered the first three seasons of the original pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    5. Lyra called and told me her Marill evolved! Where is the dayam Azumarill?
    This.
    What I don't get is how her marill has evolved all five times that she's said that to me.

Question

Im just wondering why you have to go thourgh Slowpoke Well. I just went thourgh the Well because I felt like it.

I really miss the room decorations. I was hoping for a Secret Base of some sort as well, and was a little disappointed that they didn't include one in the game.

Having the Pokemon follow you is adorable, though, and more than makes up for it.

This.
    What I don't get is how her marill has evolved all five times that she's said that to me.
    mayby she has multiple marils? :/
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix Lodge View Post
    This.
    Either she pressed B orif Marill does indeed evolve all 5 times then it becomes a Marill again.

Here's something that REALLY makes me mad. When i EV train in any stat, it all goes to defence! Example: I fight a ton of Golbats with Macho Brace or Power Anklet. After leveling up, my defence goes up by 20 and speed by 9???? no joke any stat too with any pkmn. I dunno what it is

Here's something that REALLY makes me mad. When i EV train in any stat, it all goes to defence! Example: I fight a ton of Golbats with Macho Brace or Power Anklet. After leveling up, my defence goes up by 20 and speed by 9???? no joke any stat too with any pkmn. I dunno what it is

The only thing in HG/SS that bothers me is that you apparently cannot have trainer rematches with the people registered in your Pokegear until after you beat the Elite Four, or something like that. So most only call to tell me pointless crap that I don't care about.

Because I swear to Christ, if I have to hear about Joey's Rattata one more frigging time, I'm gonna sic my Seviper on him. Because I know how much she'd love to eat his stupid purple rat.
    .R.A.I.N.A.

the elemental spirit of the desert
    HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast