Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

It's true- I didn't realize it first, but the less damage you do to it, the higher the chance it has of being a winner. I put it to sleep and just starting chucking balls at it, full health- you actually catch it surprisingly often.

What confused/annoyed me in HGSS: raising the price of ice beam/thunderbolt/flamethrower in the gamecorner and removing the option if buying coins. I can get used to the new game- but the gamecorner games used to be optional, meant only for fun- if you need that TM NOW you could just buy it- but no longer, and now the TM costs more than twice as much!
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

"If one out of every million stars in the universe has planets around it, and one out of every million of those has life,
    and one out of every million of those has intelligent life, then there are literally millions of planets out there with intelligent life.
    So if we are alone in the universe, it seems like an awful waste of space"-Carl Sagan

Codes:
    Pearl
    Zuiver 3093 3548 1719

Quote Originally Posted by hammy_ham_ham View Post
    It's true- I didn't realize it first, but the less damage you do to it, the higher the chance it has of being a winner. I put it to sleep and just starting chucking balls at it, full health- you actually catch it surprisingly often.

What confused/annoyed me in HGSS: raising the price of ice beam/thunderbolt/flamethrower in the gamecorner and removing the option if buying coins. I can get used to the new game- but the gamecorner games used to be optional, meant only for fun- if you need that TM NOW you could just buy it- but no longer, and now the TM costs more than twice as much!
    those tm's, flamethrower/ice beam/thunderbolt, have been a consistent price in all the fourth gen games, 10,000 coins, so I'm not sure why you think they doubled.

Not in 3rd gen- it was 4000 then. That's the gen I have spent the most time on, so I suppose that's the number I'm used to- but at least in the otehr 10,000 price games you could buy the coins.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

"If one out of every million stars in the universe has planets around it, and one out of every million of those has life,
    and one out of every million of those has intelligent life, then there are literally millions of planets out there with intelligent life.
    So if we are alone in the universe, it seems like an awful waste of space"-Carl Sagan

Codes:
    Pearl
    Zuiver 3093 3548 1719

Seriously, I agree. The game corner prize prices are insane... it takes so long just to get 9999 coins for Porygon. Imagine trying to get the TM for Giga Impact or something, which costs about 15,000 coins.
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

battle tower is so cheap heres to cheap battles
    scizor vs. sharpedo(paralyzed)
    quick claw activates
    foe uses surf
    brick break
    50o/o left
    quick claw activates
    foe uses double team(can he even learn that)
    brick break misses
    quick claw activates
    foe uses surf
    scizor 1 hp left
    use brick break misses
    foe uses surf
    sharpedo wins
    how does that happen?!?!?!?!?
    he never gets paralyzed
    but quick claw activates 3 times in a row
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Of course, Giga Impact ought to be reserved for Slaking.

The waiting times for the Safari Zone.
    SERIOUSLY? You SERIOUSLY just made me wait forever to get Riolu and others? Also, why are the legendaries so hard to catch? I could catch Dialga using about 5 regular Pokeballs and now some level 50s FAINT before I can catch them with an ULTRA BALL!! What?!

Dialga's (and Palkia's) catch rate is somewhere around 30 (Reshiram & Zekrom is even higher, 45) so it's only natural that they are easy to catch. The other legends tends to have only 3 for their catch rate.

One thing I hate : Game Freak didn't do anything to make it easier to know which trainers today (and at what time) can have rematches with you.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Cool agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    I really like the bag on the bottom, I think it's easier and stops the top screen from being so cluttered when you call up the start menu.
    Yeah, i much prefer it down the bottom than up the top..
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    That damn hurdle jump course and pennant capture!!!!
    The better my jumpers, the more likely they land on the next hurdle and get held up for a bit. The faster they run, the more likely that I have to make all three of them jump at the same time and that two of them both need to jump the second they hit the ground again. I keep getting any where from 82 to 84 seconds. All I need it ONE time of 80.0 or less people!
    Haha yeah exactly. It's frustrating, but you'll get there. It's a good thing it's the first course of the Speed course, so you can SR until you do it right. That's what I did, and I eventually got 79.9 seconds...just made it!
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Safari Zone "Ownership"

if im the new owner of the safari zone. i still have to pay 500? realli? smh. -__-

Yeah, and even though you're the owner, you still have to wait months - months for the Pokemon you want. Or 20 days. Whatever, just let me set up some items and catch a Pokemon! Seriously.
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

getting blue/gary's number made me angry. it was too tedious to just get a number.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    getting blue/gary's number made me angry. it was too tedious to just get a number.
    Try having the patience to do so after tweaking the clock, and pretty much screwing yourself over until it properly reset itself. Time consuming and quite pointless. Finally got it though.

Now, I'm pretty sure it's been stated a few times that when you double battle against Lance/Claire, your rival has a tendency to do nothing useful and is pretty much cannon fodder. Okay, expecting that, I figured I'd try my best to take out Lance asap... which didn't happen.

Both Claire and Lance pretty much focused their attacks on me, and Silver took out Claire, and Lance's Charizard. While paralyzed, and in the yellow. At level 60. With Feraligatr. Me? Claire took out Latios in 2 hits, Froze Lugia, while she was defrosted on the turn she got frozen by my Silver.

I know the computer is supposed to be cheap... but that was wrong on so many levels. It seems the only thing capable of taking on a cheap computer... is another cheap computer. I'm at least glad Lance wasn't cheap enough to spam Dragon Rush. That would have been annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon9 View Post
    The waiting times for the Safari Zone.
    SERIOUSLY? You SERIOUSLY just made me wait forever to get Riolu and others? Also, why are the legendaries so hard to catch? I could catch Dialga using about 5 regular Pokeballs and now some level 50s FAINT before I can catch them with an ULTRA BALL!! What?!
    This to infinite. Attempt to catch the roamers? Not so bad. Paralyzed plus enough quick balls, + their PP is refresh each time.

EVENT ENIGMA STONE LATIAS. OMFG. I probably should have False Swiped her, but oh well. I eventually got fed up and used the Master Ball on her.

Hoping to Arceus that Mewtwo doesn't frustrate me this much. Hell, Articuno and Zapdo were nowhere near this annoying. I actually got lucky with Articuno. Moltres was always a pain in Fire Red, so I'm not going to be too annoyed with that.

Seriously GF, event capture rates... WTF? Are you purposely forcing me to use Master Ball?

Upon retrospect, I think I may consider picking up some Timer Balls...

C_L
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 17th October 2010 at 2:46 AM.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I hate the fact that it takes so damn long to get a bloody thunderstone that I have 7 badges and I still haven't been able to get my Jolteon.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

The two things I hate about HeartGold/SoulSilver:
    1) The PC system. I don't know, it just seems more... time consuming than before. D; I liked the one in Diamond and Pearl better.
    2) The GameCorner game! Dx Maybe I'm just dumb but I could spend hours playing it and have no progress. XD It's the sole reason why I can no longer stand the sight of Voltorb. Anyway, I miss the old Slot Machines or whatever. :c

"you're my best friend in a world we must defend,"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss-Bashful View Post
    1) The PC system. I don't know, it just seems more... time consuming than before. D; I liked the one in Diamond and Pearl better.
    Are you certain you're using the system properly? The use of the touch screen makes it worlds easier.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Are you certain you're using the system properly? The use of the touch screen makes it worlds easier.
    While I definitely prefer the touch screen interface of HGSS's boxes, the removal of the ability to mass-select/move Pokemon around really annoyed me.

So... I'm rather conflicted on the matter. =d

Probably the fact that you can't have large pokemon follow you in buildings. If Steelix can already battle inside a gym, shouldn't he also be able to follow you around? Low levels get a little frustrating as well. Especially around the e4

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    what I don't get is the bug catching contest, caught high level pinsir or scyther every time and I've never won. Think I made 3rd one time.
    Did you weaken the pokemon? You have a higher chance of winning the contest if you don't weaken the bug pokemon's hp. I win all the time after I figured thi out.

On topic: I really hate the wait for the Safari Zone. x_x

Spoiler:- My Shiny Collection:

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    I'm angry that stupid guy and his Machop in Vermillion STILL haven't finished building that building...

I hate the very weak wild pokemon. It makes it so difficult to level up your pokemon.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Probably the fact that you can't have large pokemon follow you in buildings. If Steelix can already battle inside a gym, shouldn't he also be able to follow you around? Low levels get a little frustrating as well. Especially around the e4
    at least your pokes can follow you

I absolutely hated how the gym leaders, even with some new and more helpful moves were so easy to beat. Whitney's Miltank in this game was just not anywear near as good as it was in G/S/C. Dissapointing.

There were a few things I didn't like, but I really hated the absence of the Vs. Seeker.

I didn't really like the PC Box system, the Pokedex, the Safari Zone, or the Pokegear calls. But nothing was worse than not having the Vs. Seeker because all the Wild Pokemon are very weak compared to other games in the series, and having it would have made training a whole lot easier.

The one thing I was confused about was why they decided to change Karen's famous quote.

GSC - "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on--the Champion is waiting."

HGSS - "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on--the Champion is waiting."

What was honestly the point of changing it?

What makes me angry/frustated is how eggs take FOREVER to hatch. There should also be a teletransportation option so you don't have to walk miles to go to different places.

Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast