Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I absolutely hated how the gym leaders, even with some new and more helpful moves were so easy to beat. Whitney's Miltank in this game was just not anywear near as good as it was in G/S/C. Dissapointing.
    I remember my first play through of SS, getting to Whitney and the one thing I could remember was how bloody hard that Miltank was back in Silver, then my Quilava was able to sweep her, kind of an anti-climax.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I am confused as to why they changed the dungeon and route layouts, especially Mt. Silver. It was okay when they did it with the lighthouse, because well, it wasn't that big of a place. I'm sure they did it to show the snow, but... they TOTALLY redid it, which is what I don't understand.
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

I'm a bit confused as to why they didn't just use the original GB sounds for the GB player. But tbh the edited versions are still great imo.

I was actually really excited about the game when I first heard about it. But it really let me down when I actually got the chance to play it.

The biggest thing that annoyed me was the fact that you can't train very well at all in that game. In the originals I was around 70 before I even got CLOSE to Lance. Now I was almost stuck in the 40s, and the Elite 4 were incredibly weak. I had to trade my Pokemon into another game just to be able to train them for Red. And no one on the S.S. Anne would even fight you a second time, and of course you don't have the VS Seeker. Drove me crazy. It made the game almost not worth it at all to me... And that's odd to say, because my favorite games out of the series were G/S/C.

You got that damn straight.

Credit Goes To Skiyomi! Thank you very much! It's awesome!

I hate how some kid calls me every 5 minutes to tell me about his bloody Rattata and how he thinks it is the best Rattata ever, seriously kid I don't care.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I hate how some kid calls me every 5 minutes to tell me about his bloody Rattata and how he thinks it is the best Rattata ever, seriously kid I don't care.
    OMG the exactly thing I wanted to say, I would add also the absence of the VS seeker.
    In the end however I really think that what makes me angry the most is the absence of the VS seeker.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    What makes me angry/frustated is how eggs take FOREVER to hatch.
    There should also be a teletransportation option so you don't have to walk miles to go to different places.
    * Flame Body ability (which cuts the time for egg to hatch by 1/3 if a Pokemon with that ability is in your team)
    * Fly

both has been around for a VERY LONG time, it makes me wonder - is HG/SS your first Pokemon game?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What makes me a bit confused about HG/SS is the Pokegear. I was looking through of list of characters who can be registered in the phone feature of the Pokegear and I noticed that not all of them battle you. That was fine, but then I also noticed that certain characters don't even give you items or anything similar either. What is the point of registering certain characters, if they don't do anything? Seems like a complete waste in my opinion.

KIRA, not everyone in the game give you items/useful information when you speak to them. Are they a "complete waste" as well? :/
    Last edited by HeadOverHeels; 9th November 2010 at 8:07 PM.

I hate that the roamers can still run after you've put them to sleep. Totally wrecked my strategy to capture Raikou. Especially since I don't have a pokemon with Mean Look or Arena Trap.

You can run from a wild encounter if your Pokémon is asleep; what is there that says the roamers aren't allowed to do the same? The Sleep condition has never inhibited a Pokémon from leaving the battlefield, why would it have done so here?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

well if your pokemon is asleep you call it back to your pokeball and run that would make sence, however a roaming does not have a trainer to call it back, so there is only one option left, they are sleeproaming.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm just saying, how can something that's asleep run from a battle? You're a trainer so I understand that if you're pokemon falls asleep, YOU can run from the battle by simply calling it back and running away. But how can something that's supposed to be asleep run? I just don't like the logic in the game. Thanks for trying to make me look like an idiot though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeels View Post
    KIRA, not everyone in the game give you items/useful information when you speak to them. Are they a "complete waste" as well? :/
    I don't think those other characters were created with the Pokegear feature in mind though. I was talking specifically about characters like Juggler Irwin and Pokefan Derek, who you are able to register in the Pokegear.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbulletbass View Post
    I'm just saying, how can something that's asleep run from a battle? You're a trainer so I understand that if you're pokemon falls asleep, YOU can run from the battle by simply calling it back and running away. But how can something that's supposed to be asleep run? I just don't like the logic in the game. Thanks for trying to make me look like an idiot though.
    It's a game; it doesn't have to make much sense. I've also wondered how roaming Pokemon like Raikou/Entei/Suicune could just run away from battle if they were asleep or paralyzed, but I gave up on that once I started thinking about all of the other things in the Pokemon games that don't make sense. Anyway, while it is annoying that roaming Pokemon can still flee even when they're under the influence of a crippling status condition, I think it adds a bit of a challenge to the hunt so I can't fault Game Freak too much there.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th November 2010 at 9:49 PM.

I miss the VS seeker so darn badly . . .
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

VS. Seeker. 'Nuff said.
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbulletbass View Post
    Maybe they can sleepwalk?

The man in Mahogany town who would not let you pass really annoyed me.

I can't get the Team Rocket uniform so that I can get up to the third floor of the Radio Tower! >

Why they decided to give Metang a 3% catch rate. Seriously, that's the same as every legendary. But the battle isn't even exciting for metang. -_-
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

When you compare you trainer to sorlax or metagross you go up but you never come down
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

The new Suicune chase threw me way off. I expected to fight him in the Bell Tower, (a la Pokemon Crystal), but when I go there he's not waiting for me. So I check the guide here and I see he's waiting for me in Kanto. o.O
    Last edited by Kitty Paine; 20th November 2010 at 4:17 PM.
    Platinum
    Kitty
    0131 0932 2917
    Soul Silver
    Kitty
    1548 7449 4483

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Paine View Post
    The new Suicune chase threw me way off. I expected to fight him in the Bell Tower, (a la Pokemon Crystal), but when I go there he's not waiting for me. So I check the guide here and I see he's waiting for me in Kanto. o.O
    If you defeat Suicune in Kanto, and then beat the Pokemon League again, then Suicune will be waiting for you at the Burned Tower (not Bell/Tin Tower, but at least it's still possible to fight him in Johto).
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

i got another one you cant find eletrizers in this game only magmizers

sorry for double post these forums lag more than lost saga
    Last edited by shadi1; 20th November 2010 at 9:59 PM.

Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast