Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Quote Originally Posted by shadi1 View Post
    i got another one you cant find eletrizers in this game only magmizers
    Cerulean Cave.

sorry for double post these forums lag more than lost saga
    You do know you can delete your accidental double posts rather than just trying to be clever with them, right?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Been chasing Raikou for hours, its already at 1 hp and when i use block on it i can usually get in about 5-6 ultra/dusk balls before it uses roar. Then I had the bright idea of teaching snorlax yawn so I could put it to sleep and maybe catch it a little easier, but it uses roar now ALWAYS on the turn immediately after I use yawn so its pointless and i dont even get a pokeball off.... fits into the angry criteria

i hate how only certain pkmn can be caught in hg and ss exclusive (for example, spinarak/ariados is exclusive to HG).

I also hate how you have to wait till Wed/Thurs to do Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound. They should have a pokegear radio app for that. Or make it that if you have a Hoenn or Sinnoh pkmn following you, it automatically does hoenn/sinnoh sound
    Diamond Party:

SoulSilver Party:

The whole Suicune thing got me confused.

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by generationme View Post
    i hate how only certain pkmn can be caught in hg and ss exclusive (for example, spinarak/ariados is exclusive to HG).
    it's like that in all Pokémon games though (except yellow?)

The fact that there is another in-game event with the Azure Flute Arceus that allows you to get another lvl 1 legendary, yet there seems to be no plans to release the Azure Flute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentaline99 View Post
    The fact that there is another in-game event with the Azure Flute Arceus that allows you to get another lvl 1 legendary, yet there seems to be no plans to release the Azure Flute.
    I'm a bit upset about that as well, but I don't completely blame HG/SS. I think they had planned to release the Azure Flute for Platinum version, so they added that Azure Flute Arceus event to HG/SS. I think the idea of releasing the Azure Flute was scrapped at the last minute, which is why the second Sinjoh Ruins event will never see the light of day :[
    Last edited by Lorde; 28th November 2010 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayBoushae View Post
    Been chasing Raikou for hours, its already at 1 hp and when i use block on it i can usually get in about 5-6 ultra/dusk balls before it uses roar. Then I had the bright idea of teaching snorlax yawn so I could put it to sleep and maybe catch it a little easier, but it uses roar now ALWAYS on the turn immediately after I use yawn so its pointless and i dont even get a pokeball off.... fits into the angry criteria
    Quick ball? I caught 4 of my legendaries that way, and all but one had full health

I dont like that many Trainers call you with nothing of any real importance to say.
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

I guess they're trying to show off their personalities or something. Which they don't seem to have anyway...
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

I don't like that in Johto Safari Zone I have to wait 40 days for a Spheal. It's a joke. I want my Lv. 45 Spheal already!
    WOOHOO!

the low lvl of wild pokemon at mt silver, at diamond and pearl u could find wild pokemon with higher lvl than HGSS to train ur party, like giratinas cave or survival area, HGSS dont have areas like those, that really upsets me :/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pkm Black FC: 2666 6276 8745

Something that bugs me is the the starters. you get hoenn starter, johto starter and kanto starter. Nothing wrong right? WRONG. WHAT ABOUT SINNOH!?!?!? Yeah. It's that I LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

@Gallade20772
    You're meant to trade with D/P/Pt for the Sinnoh starters

@kedlu
    You should be happy it's just 40 days. See how much days required for a Gible.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kedlu View Post
    I don't like that in Johto Safari Zone I have to wait 40 days for a Spheal. It's a joke. I want my Lv. 45 Spheal already!
    I agree with you man. The waiting times are ridicolous. Has anyone actually waited 70 + days for a Safari Zone Pokémon? Someone probably has, but not many :P
    edit: thank you for noticing :P I'll update my signature asap
    Last edited by HeadOverHeels; 8th December 2010 at 3:37 PM.

not too fussed on safari zone, just Pal Park it, I do agree with Yuzke though, you either restlessly train at Mt. Silver, complete the Elite Four several hundred times or battle the gym leaders again, it was flawed, but I think Game Freak probably wanted to stick to the original Gold/Silver/Crystal experience as all

where'd you get 497 in your Pokedex from HeadOverHeels? pretty sure it's a 493 limit? lol
    The world will turn to Ash...

SS Friend Code
    James 4727-2044-6382
    Silver Trainer Card, 4 Stars
    493/493 Pokemon

White Friend Code
    James 4813-6393-3409
    Purple Trainer Card

Looking for a female Anticipation Eevee
    Can offer Pokerus etc.
    PM for offers

Quote Originally Posted by elephantdog View Post
    I'm happy about these games. I think it's unfair that all the better Pokemon are in HG so I'm pretty sure of which one is going to sell more.
    not necessary. Interestingly, SoulSilver was ranked 3rd here while Heartgold was ranked fifth =.=

I HATE THE FEMALE's DESIGN >.< Can't get over it ...
    Lance and Steven, MY 2 FAVOURITE CHAMPS!!!!!
    Oh ya, and this is my devianart gallery link!!http://wingsofimagination.deviantart.com/gallery/
    feel free to visit !!!

Please click to help the dragon hatchling grow up and my new egg hatch! Here's plenty of thanks and a cookie

I'm not mad, just confused. Why can water pokemon like Goldeen, fallow you around on LAND??? It weirds me out. I wish they would have put more thought into something like that. You shouldn't be able to use water type pokemon unless there's a body of water nearby or they are anphibous like Polidtoad.

Why do our pokemon turn into purple blobs when they use HM moves like Surf, Fly and Rock Climb on the field?

Loosing a battle in the games are pretty strange too.
    How the heck can you rush your pokemon to a Poke Center if you pass out???? And why do you end up in the last town/city you visited? Say I loose a battle near Lavender Town in Kanto then end up back in Goldenrod.
    Last edited by Thundercat2; 9th December 2010 at 7:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercat2 View Post
    I'm not mad, just confused. Why can water pokemon like Goldeen, fallow you around on LAND??? It weirds me out. I wish they would have put more thought into something like that. You shouldn't be able to use water type pokemon unless there's a body of water nearby or they are anphibous like Polidtoad.

It flops about but yeah I can see your logic.

Why do our pokemon turn into purple blobs when they use HM moves like Surf, Fly and Rock Climb on the field?

I think its because you can hack Pokemon to get these HM moves and that means you need shapes for every Pokemon. Using one blob would probably be best. Sort of similar to creating a ????? Arceus type to stop the game from crashing

Loosing a battle in the games are pretty strange too.
    How the heck can you rush your pokemon to a Poke Center if you pass out???? And why do you end up in the last town/city you visited? Say I loose a battle near Lavender Town in Kanto then end up back in Goldenrod.

It's been like this for what, 12ish years.
    Bold explanations. Hope their all right...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sabreus View Post
    I think its because you can hack Pokemon to get these HM moves and that means you need shapes for every Pokemon. Using one blob would probably be best. Sort of similar to creating a ????? Arceus type to stop the game from crashing
    No, I can almost assure you that is not the reason why. They're just lazy :/ (understandable though, creating an animation for every 493 Pokémon when they perform a HM move would take some time)

for me its waiting 110 day for a bagon and that Lyra calls me about her marril evolving but i go to her house yet its still a marril
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

Lyra calls me about her marril evolving but i go to her house yet its still a marril
    Hmmm... Now, she didn't actually say that she allowed the evolution to be completed, now did she? She just said it was evolving, not that it had evolved. Perhaps she stopped it, maybe she doesn't want Marill to evolve.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'd be fine with being unable to catch Gligar in Soul Silver if I could just SEE one. I just beat Blue and I've yet to encounter a single trainer that uses a Gligar or a Gliscor...so, I can't offer to take one on GTS.

Anyone know of anywhere in Soul Silver where I can fight against a trainer using a Gligar or Gliscor? It's kinda ridiculous.

I don't like getting phonecalls that aren't for a rematch. And what gets me is that they brag about a Pokemon that's long-since evolved.
    But really, I don't care what they have to say unless it's for a battle.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Why did they make finding 'Karate King' so HARD? I looked for him for TWO hours! (I still haven't found him... LOL!) Also, why can't you find RALTS in SoulSilver? He evolves into my fav pokemon!!!! I'm sure people like Gallade too! GO !

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast