Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2477

Thread: Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakoIXI View Post
    I hate how Flash is now a TM.
    This, and Voltorb flip.

Flash is a tm, that stupid voltorb game, the lack of challenging opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by latios539 View Post
    they removed the door at the back of celadon city condoniums. why is there a bit of path still there?
    To trick you into thinking that something was still back there.

It made me angry when I fell for it and found out the door was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by latios539 View Post
    they removed the door at the back of celadon city condoniums. why is there a bit of path still there?
    I wondered about that as well, but maybe the path was kept just for decoration. I didn't mind that the door wasn't there anymore, though I was slightly confused by the elevators in the Celadon Mansion Condominiums

Quote Originally Posted by ShakoIXI View Post
    I hate how Flash is now a TM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totokip View Post
    Flash is a tm
    Am I missing something here? Why is the fact that Flash is now a TM in HG/SS, a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Am I missing something here? Why is the fact that Flash is now a TM in HG/SS, a bad thing?
    This is what I was wondering, too. I thought people hated having Flash as an HM because then their Pokemon were stuck knowing a really bad move.
    So I don't know what's so bad about it being a TM.

I didn't mind that the door wasn't there anymore, though I was slightly confused by the elevators in the Celadon Mansion Condominiums
    This reminds me: I don't like how the Celadon Mansion is now called "Condominiums" in these games. I always liked the idea of having a big mansion in the city, now it just doesn't feel the same. And why change it now when it was a mansion for over a decade...?

Nope, not really.

Except that one old man and his machop in vermillion, who have yet to finish building whatever..
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

How to wake up Snorlax, so I can go through the Diglett cave. Nearly ripped my eyelashes out when I found out how to access the pokeflute.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    This reminds me: I don't like how the Celadon Mansion is now called "Condominiums" in these games. I always liked the idea of having a big mansion in the city, now it just doesn't feel the same. And why change it now when it was a mansion for over a decade...?
    Well, the Celadon Mansion has always looked more like a typical building than an actual mansion. I guess they decided to change the name of the location in HG/SS to reflect the actual look of the buidling. I still call it the Celadon Mansion though, since I've gotten so used to the name over the years. Celadon Condominiums is too long anyway, so yeah

Safari Zone and how the first pokemon is the only pokemon that can follow you.
    I have claimed Virizion

Joey, Joey's Rattata, Joey's Face.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under-appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Look. Look at my avatar's face. Doesn't he just look awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Snipehsheep View Post
    Joey, Joey's Rattata, Joey's Face.

Wow, how could I ever forget about this.

Stop calling me you little douche! You and your rattata will never amount to anything!
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

I hate the fact that there are still HMs around. I hate HMs! All of them!
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    Words to make signature look awesome. Nutella, bacon, donuts, and more bacon.

The huge number of daily events made me angry.

There is just so many things to do. In order to get any kind of decent challenge you have to ring so many people at all sorts of times. I seriously don't have the time in the morning to ring a couple of people to battle them.

And with the gym leaders who offer the only decent experience first have to be found on certain days or times and then rung on another day at a certain time. Don't even get me started on getting Blue's phone number.

There are so many things to do and if you miss out then you have to wait another week. You could change the date around but that would screw around Safari Zone wait times and Bug Catching Contests, among other things.

There are just so many things to do and Pokémon is not the sort of game that should be having them. I'm glad Black and White got rid of a lot of these daily events.

Another thing that made me angry was how they just seemed to whack things into the game just so they could connect to DPPt or for seemingly no reason. The Fashion Case comes to mind. There is no way to use it other than dressing up your Pokémon in the Goldenrod Underground and even that serves no purpose. Then there is the seal case. That thing is pointless. It's a cool idea but executed very poorly. First you have to grow seven Oran berries to get the Seal Case in the first place. You only get about nine seals and then you have to go to this little girl in Olivine to get only three a day.

EDIT: Out of pure coincidence my 666th post is me getting mad at a game. I swear this was purely coincidental.
    Last edited by yeminied; 20th February 2011 at 8:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeminied View Post
    The huge number of daily events made me angry.
    Agreed! And you know what, in B/W there will be even more daily events! D:

I have recently became irritated with the lack of training to do in the game. I needed an ice type, so i caught a seel. But im already in Blackthorn city, and my pokes are way under level, and there is no places "good" to train to get them lvls, and evolve seel. :/

yea the games great but I cant stand the mom always ringing up and wasting your money!!

Ash ketcum - king of hax

HOORAY! he actually changes his clothes on black and white

You can turn that off. Talk to her at your house.

Also, you might want to investigate the signature rules and subsequently axe yours, or at least shrink it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Voltorb Flip is really annoying and hate how the Slot Machine's got replaced. Makes some TM's harder to get.

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTrouble View Post
    Voltorb Flip is really annoying and hate how the Slot Machine's got replaced. Makes some TM's harder to get.
    I'm happy that the slots were switched with the Voltorb Flip since it's more math based than luck. Though i don't like how I can't buy coins anymore, especially since the TM's I want cost a lot.

That people hated the original gold/silver, wanted some kind of change made in HGSS, and now that Nintendo has made some changes, people now complain about the changers made. theres no satisfying you people, is there?
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    That people hated the original gold/silver, wanted some kind of change made in HGSS, and now that Nintendo has made some changes, people now complain about the changers made. theres no satisfying you people, is there?
    In short: No.

But can you truly ever expect everyone to be pleased with everything ever? Nothing's ever perfect and so people catch onto it and just vent their disappointment in threads like this.
    I'm tired.

I really do NOT like the Voltorb game!!! Also, in the GTS I do not like the offer/trade THEN select. I liked the old way where all of the trainers were right there on the screen for the picking!Daily Events like Bueana's password, drives me nuts taking the train back and forth and checking. And for heaven's sake, the lack of SHINIES! Have caught the only one that was supposed to be one-Red Gyrados...grr!
    Sorry-venting
    And I really Like Aquarelle' sig-I want one
    I am OLDER THAN DIALGA but I love playing Pokemon! I have played R/S/E and D/P/Ptn and now SS. I play for fun and to keep my memory strong.

** No worries- I no longer post answers, just questions. Mahalo (thank you) for reading this far.**
    ** FC-Platinum- 3525-0893 8755 MommaMJ-
    ** FC-SS-3696 8770 4478 (Mama MJ)
    ** FC-PB-3482-2007-8779 (MJinHI*)
    I am on HST so 6 hrs diff from EST,5 HRS diff from CST and 3 hrs diff from PST (earlier)*(earlier)
    I am playing SOUL SILVER and Pokemon Black, so the going is slow, since multi-tasking is NOT my forte

I just got my event celebi and went to do the giovanni event in Ilex Forest. I must say I'm very disappointed in how Giovanni is depicted here. Really? Hiding in a cave listening to a radio, hopping to reunite with team rocket? He was always my favorite pokemon villain and I like how he went out in R/B/Y. It's like he realized that ruling with pokemon was a bad thing and decided to move on. And I liked that he didn't appear in the original G/S/C as he probably made peace with himself. It definitely had a greater effect. But here, he's just your typical villain out for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudaz View Post
    I just got my event celebi and went to do the giovanni event in Ilex Forest. I must say I'm very disappointed in how Giovanni is depicted here. Really? Hiding in a cave listening to a radio, hopping to reunite with team rocket? He was always my favorite pokemon villain and I like how he went out in R/B/Y. It's like he realized that ruling with pokemon was a bad thing and decided to move on. And I liked that he didn't appear in the original G/S/C as he probably made peace with himself. It definitely had a greater effect. But here, he's just your typical villain out for revenge.
    He was in a hiding because everyone was after him. What would you do if the whole pokemon world was after you?
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by Rudaz View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I liked how Giovanni went out in R/G/B/Y/FR/LG, and I wasn't expecting to ever see him in the video games again. Then I learned that he returned in HG/SS, and I was happy to see what role he'd end up playing. I was very disappointed with what we got, however. I thought he had learned the error of his ways, but there he was, sitting in a cave just plotting to rejoin Team Rocket. It almost makes everything that happened at the end of the other games, totally pointless.

Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast