Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scariest Video Game

I find the Fatal Frame games terrifying.

Also the Silent Hill games. Those who succesfully manage to toy with your psyche and manage ambience and horror are the winners in my book.

Cheap scares and thrills are not for me.

Bioshock is my pick, if for no other reason than the atmosphere. Especially in Fort mother frakking Frolic. Take your pick: the plaster "statues" which bleed if shot, assuming they don't outright try to kill you, and turn up in the strangest places, even where they weren't a minute ago. Or maybe the artist who makes them, who sics a mob of wall-crawlers on you while playing "Waltz of the Flowers." And you can time your shotgun blasts to the tune if you're feeling creative. And then there's that creepy Rabbit audio diary.

And earlier, you have the pleasure of meeting Dr. Steinman, a plastic surgeon who wants to make cubist art... out of your face.

I can go on and on, about the first time you meet a Houdini Splicer or when, after seeing one put a guy through a pane of bulletproof glass, you must take on your first Big Daddy.

Two was less scary, considering you were by default the scariest monster in town.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Silent Hill 2, F*ck You nurses!!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

A tie between Fatal Frame II and Silent Hill 2.

Fatal Frame was one hell of a horror game, only equip with a camera to trap spirits. I love how the took the approach of head shots as critical damage. I really haven't played a horror game quite like Fatal Frame a very unique game indeed.

Silent Hill 2 was more like "holy crap" and trippy more of the time, but of course being the best in the series it didnt disappoint.

Silent Hill 2, System Shock 2, Amnesia.

Funny enough, I actually enjoy all these games. Silent Hill is one of my all time favorite game series, Amnesia's custom maps are amazing and terrifying, and System Shock was just great.

The amount of people here saying Bioshock is amazing, Bioshock is seriously like your little brother coming up behind you and shouting boo compared to a lot of other games on the market. (I also don't think Bioshock is even suppose to be scary...)

Necro bumps. Those scare the **** out of me.

Joking aside, don't do them.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    System Shock 2
    Good man.

I had a hard time getting past Med Sci 1 because of it.

The Seahats in Wind Waker always scared me a long time ago and they still do, which is strange because ReDeads hardly scare me at all, but seriously, their eyes and the way they just hover and circle around you when they see you, I always get goosebumps! It's one of the reasons why I like the Zelda series though, the way the creators can create an emotion inside of you through video games.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H9vRFhBLq4 This game is and always will be the scariest game ever....as in terms of fail XD XD XD

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

SCP: Containment Breach... nuff said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123