Page 1 of 972 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dracaena

Post Dracaena

*credits to Zek for the banner*
    *Formed on 1/1/10 and been running every day since*

Welcome to Dracaena - Home of Nature's Dragon.

Dracaena hopes that members can form new, long lasting relationships and improve their battling skills. Dracaena's ultimate goal is to have as much fun as possible.

We're a laid back guild that just likes to have fun and be social. You don't live so long trying to do anything and everything without having member loyalty! Loyalty is the one thing we stress and we're proud to have so many loyal and great members. Without them, this guild's success would not have been possible.

Contents (Work in Progress):
        Spoiler:- Contents:

This Thread
    Tournament Thread
    Tournament Website
    Spreadsheet

~Working on Skills and AP at the moment~

War History(13-7-3):

Spoiler:- wars:

*War lineups may be chosen randomly*

*Each userbar will link you to their post*

~HYDRO GROUP MEMBERS~

BGP_

Tier 8

Spoiler:- members:

Tier 7

Tier 6

Tier 5

Tier 4

Tier 3

Tier 2

Tier 1

Inactive List
        Spoiler:- List:

If you've done something to earn AP/EXP, post it on the thread. AP/EXP will be updated when I'm capable of doing so.

For all Hydro Group members, please use the following userbars:

Spoiler:- -Userbars:

Please send the following to BGP_, PurpleBlitz, Astral Shadow, or TheMourningKing as an application, preferrably whoever's group you're joining.

Spoiler:- app:

My name is BGP_, or you can call me BGP for short or whatever other whacky name you want to call me. I love ice types and I'm not too depressing...hopefully. I'm responsible for wars, ranks, any general news and of course the wonderful and attractive first post that our original leader kabzy made.
    If you have any ideas for the guild just pm any of the leaders, we're always open for new ideas to try and make the guild better. Be sure to visit the guild chat (link can be found in some sigs, or you can just ask for it).
    Last edited by BGP_; 18th December 2014 at 12:41 AM.

I am Shadow, in charge of the Celebi group and of art.

Spoiler:- Ranks:

Dracaena Rank Up System
    [COLOR=#000000]The Rank Up System is inspired by a standard RPG system, in which you gain EXP in order to raise your level and become more awesome. Our system will also use EXP, with a currency of Ability Points, or AP, which will be detailed in the 3rd post. For our rank up system, you have four different kinds of categories you can level up in, these categories being Battling, Pokemon Tournaments, Other Tournaments, and Services. This is setup to reward people for participating in the guild, with emphasis still being put on Pokemon battling as it rightfully should be. Each category has its own level that you can raise, which can unlock some neat things on their own (see 3rd post). Your overall tier in your group and the guild, however, is determined by combining the levels of all four categories. The combined level you need to reach each tier is as follows…

Tier 1- Levels 1-10 (You pretty much start at level 4)
    Tier 2- Levels 11-20
    Tier 3- Levels 21-30
    Tier 4- Levels 31-35
    Tier 5- Levels 36-40
    Tier 6- Levels 41-45
    Tier 7- Levels 46-49
    Tier 8- Levels 50+

The amount of EXP needed to level up in each category is based on a formula. Once you hit level 30 in a category, you will always need 100 EXP more to reach the next rank.

EXP will be rewarded in different ways in each category. Here’s the breakdown of how to earn EXP in each category.

Battling:

-5 EXP will be awarded to the winner of a standard tier battle, and 2 EXP to the loser. Standard tiers that will count for battles will be OU, VGC, UU, Ubers, etc.

-2 EXP will be awarded to the winner of a non standard tier battle, and nothing to the loser. Non standard includes Metronome, Challenge Cup, Randbats, 1v1, etc.

-15 EXP will be awarded to the winner of a war battle, and an additional 5 EXP can be earned if you win your war battle AND the war team wins the war.

**You may only count a battle against the same person 3 times a day. You must post results on the thread. Any abuse of the system will result in the losing of all exp in your current level, and being lowered to the previous level with no extra EXP. There may also be a penalty of AP. Don’t make us have to require battle forms and replays!

Pokemon/Other Tournaments:

-For each round won, you will gain 10 EXP. A round loss will result in 5 EXP (if you complete your battle).

-If you win the entire tournament, you will get your 5 EXP from winning the round, plus 5 additional EXP. If you’re the runner-up, you will get your 5 EXP from losing the round, plus an additional 2 EXP.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 12th December 2014 at 9:25 PM.

[B]
    Hiya Everyone :3 !!~
    I am the Toxic Guildmaster. 'Tis a pretty chill person, so don't be shy if you have any questions about something in particular, or you just want to say howdy, drop a vm/pm or get on Drac chat I don't bite..... much :3 JUST KIDDING!!
    with that being said, I hope you have an awesome time here~ :D

Purple_BlitzXD

Spoiler:- Userbars:

Last edited by Ragnarok; 18th December 2014 at 3:00 AM.

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

Draco Group Post Under Construction

Draco Group GuildMaster
    TheMourningKing

Spoiler:- Tier 8 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 7 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 6 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 5 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 4 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 3 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 2 Members:

Spoiler:- Tier 1 Members:

Inactive List/Possibly Quit

Spoiler:- Userbars/Banners:

Tournament Information
    All tournament brackets, past and present can be located at http://dracaena.challonge.com/

Spoiler:- Current Tournament Bracket:

To be edited

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 29th October 2014 at 4:52 AM.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

GL with this guys *cries a bit* of you need anything be sure to ask an I will arrange something *for free of course* may this clan prosper, go nuts hope you don't mind me posting this
    IGN:Ivan
    White 2 Friend code: 4213 2704 9239

Hey Rocko welcome to the clan lol. And Ivan, I dont mind you posting here lol, feel free. And remember all 3 of us, actually icluding Rocko too, were members of Delirium first, so thats still kinda like our home lol.

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

Okay I will go with the Credits idea and Kabz you need to show me how to make a spoiler button for the shop. Credits system will be better than points and much easier. I will up date Credits to all members every 7 days. I am working on the shop now so kabz thats all for the moment, Calarus

http://xat.com/tribal_savages
    Activity: Currently making a transition to 5th Gen. Still battles in 4th Gen. Battle Style: Pokemon Online.
    Sometimes the Pokemon world.., just isn't enough...
    I claim the almighty King of the Kanto Region "Machamp."

Um Cal, cant u just copy paste, the pm i sent you. It has the intro for the shop, and the spoiler including the pokemon. Then just add whatever you need. BTW just copy/paste over your first post through editing lol.
    Also, Cal and Hiro, because im not gna hav internet access till friday, all membership pm's are gonna go to you guys, then I will update on friday. Have Funs

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

I can do the shop/some of the shop, I have so much thing to put lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

Sure, what the hell, I'll join.

ohhhh new clan, welcome
    Bruno's Phrase- " How many people do I have to Strait-Up OWN to get some respect around here? "
    I am Leader Bruno. Challenge me if you dare.

FC: 2107 8345 0085

I think, I'm a member now. I sent my sign-up to Hiro____. Anyways, hi.

lol yes, welcome to the clan.

EDIT: Also, due to school starting again, i'm gonna be ultra busy 'cause i want to get straight A's this quarter... but i'll try to be on for at least an hour anyway. :/ if i don't reply to something for a day or two though... 3rd quarter is always most hectic for me so... Sorry!

EDIT... Again... (will be updated with new members while kabz is gone... :P) lol: Okay, so far, aside from kabz, cal and i, we have 4 members, Rocko, kac, thomas, and bgp...
    Last edited by Hiro__; 4th January 2010 at 2:38 AM. Reason: found nickname for kac, and thomas and bgp joined. :P

Hey kabz, your clan is up! I might consider joining if my clan plans dont work. (hope you dont mind me posting here btw) =)
    Battle Me!
    IGN: Lucas
    FC: 0903-9624-6128

I <3 FPS
    Challenger of The Official Serebii League.
    R.I.P Billy Mays
    1958-2009

Hiro, you can just call me k or kac, it doesn't matter what you call me.

Okay. Welcome thomas (11tjcoulombe) and bgp (bestgamepearl) lol we're getting a lot of former or current delirium members... also... i would appreciate it if people stopped posting here unless they have joined (PM or VM your application stuff to me or cal and then you can post... lol) i'm letting you people off now 'cause i know you... (TCC and Ivan...) but unless you're in the clan, don't post here please.

I'm the clans ev trainer, so if you need something ev trained, let me know...

Also, I have a couple ev trained pokes that I can clone and give to people and theese are as below
    -Dragonite-adamant
    252atk/252speed/6spdef
    -Gardevoir-modest
    40hp/252spatk/212speed
    -Muk-adamant
    252hp/252attack w/explosion/curse and shadow punch
    -Hariyama-adamant
    252hp/252attack w/cross chop
    -Machamp-Adamant
    252hp/252attack
    -Sceptile-Timid
    252spatk/252 speed w/leech seed

Welcome Gonzo206... i'm just gonna call you Gonzo k?... |D lol but yeah, the clan is advancing quickly for just 3 days... already have 5 new members! but 3 are, or were, in delirium... not the point! we need to start setting up clan activities/battling etc etc so we can hopefully attract more people and move to competitive! Woot! lol k, currently doing a project... but when i'm done, i'll UU battle 5 v. 5... (lol i had 6... but then i found out roserade was OU and i was like "NOES!!! NOT FAIR!" so yeah, now i have 5.) lol don't worry 'bout fighting me though. i'm a pushover. only 3/5 of my pokes are even bothered to be EV trained... or was it only 2? |D not the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro__ View Post
    Welcome Gonzo206... i'm just gonna call you Gonzo k?
    Yes! I'm in, yeah just call me Gonzo. That username was taken when i got here :P. I can't wait to see what's going to happen here. I know I'm going to have fun.
    2105-8794-8462
    Get at me

Quote Originally Posted by JayBell View Post
    is it possible to send you wi-fi over wi-fi

Hiro, I might be mistaken, but I think it got bumped down again....if not the you could use a venasaur, I could breed you a good one

Smogon still says it's OU... :/ and i'm trying to make it on my own... thanks though... |D Still doing my uber boring cuban missile crisis related project, but hopefully i'll be done soon and able to battle. Done with the photo finding, and the paper. now i just have to print photos, and make a posterboard... >_> i hate posterboards... everyone is all like "Be creative and HAVE FUN!" and i'm like "Oh crap another posterboard... i hate these... >_>" if i ever became a teacher, i'd become a history teacher, and all my projects would just be papers. NO presenting and NO posterboards.

EDIT: Lol when i finally DO get around to battling, BEWARE MY WALL. It is amazing as far as i have found... XP It felled 2 of kabz's pokes... (although he still beat me... >_> not the point...) It's a wall, yet it still manages to hold it's ground well enough to DESTROY!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! *ahem* lol
    Last edited by Hiro__; 4th January 2010 at 7:04 PM.

^you still have a hard time letting other people help you then?...well, ok I need to breed a modest roselia for someone anyone

Yes. I do. If i let other people do it all, i wouldn't be winning off my own strategy, own pokemon, own stuff. :P lol believe me, plenty of people have offered to help... i turn down as many as possible unless the difference is negligible, or i simply can't get a certain thing on my own. (aka, they're offering a tm i need, or something like that.) it's my mindset, and it ain't about to change... lol i can't believe i just used "ain't" |D does anyone need a moveset? (lol i'm on the verge of slacking off even though the project is due tomorrow...)

Well, if I bred it for you, the difference would be neligble, seeing is how you'd still be the one training it and ev'ing it, as well as deciding what moves it would know...the only difference would be that the one I bred would probably be better than one you would breed

-.- still gonna try myself at least before going to someone else for help... |D almost done with ma project (thank any and whatever gods may happen to be out there... ^^;...) so... soon to be battling away... if anyone wants to... not quite yet, but floating between the project and the forum, and i'll definitely say so when i'm able to battle.

EDIT: I am now able to battle... sadly i have to go in an hour, but VM me if you wanna battle and if it's too late for me, i'll try to make it happen tomorrow. thanks. ~Hiro
    Last edited by Hiro__; 5th January 2010 at 1:35 AM.

Page 1 of 972 123451151101 ... LastLast