Welcome to the Guild of the Wall, a group that dedicates itself to protecting the three walls bestowed upon us by the goddesses Maria, Rose, and Sina.
Give up your hearts for the cause, and protect these walls from the beasts that lurk beyond!
Introduction | Wall Accord | Guild Chat | Resource Center | Job Board | Trainee Corps | Survey Corps | Garrison | Military Police
Trainee Corps Admin | Survey Corps Admin | Garrison Admin | Military Police Admin | Council of the Wall | Forms & Applications
1) All SPPf rules apply.
2) Be active within the guild.
3) Respect all other members.
4a) The Guild of the Wall uses a modified version of Smogon's OU banlist, located here.
4b) All participants in a guild battle must agree to use the modified banlist, otherwise regular Smogon rules apply.
4c) War battles or battles with other Serebii Forum users must conform to Serebii's standard rules.
5) Respect the leader's decisions. If you disagree with something, please discuss it by PM (not VM).
6) Discussing/offering/requesting hacked Pokémon and cheating devices is strictly forbidden by SPPf and this guild.
7) Minor talk about Attack on Titan is permitted, but you must always put your Attack on Titan discussion in spoilers tags.
8) To apply to the guild, fill out the Guild Application located here (only after reading all of the opening posts).
9) If you fail to earn 50 EXP after being in the guild for one year, you will be permanently removed from the guild.
In the Guild of the Wall, there are a myriad of tasks for you to complete, such as winning battles or trading Pokémon.
Every time you complete a sanctioned task within the guild, it is known as making a mark.
Whenever you make a mark, you will be awarded with experience (EXP) and Wall Points (WP).
EXP is used to rank up, whereas WP are used to buy resources from the Resource Center (located here).
Every new member to the Guild of the Wall starts off in the Trainee Corps.
Once you have accumulated enough EXP, you can choose to join one of three divisions in our military: the Survey Corps, the Garrison, or the Military Police.
Each division has its own perks and specialties, so choose the division that best suits your tastes.
Please note that once you choose a division, you cannot switch out of it, so consider your choice carefully.
Below is the Wall Accord, a document of the utmost importance within the Guild of the Wall.
In this accord, you will find intel on guild members, guild resources, etc.
Please refer to this document for important updates and information regarding the guild.