Page 897 of 972 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,425 of 24285

Thread: Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by TheMourningKing View Post
    I'll get to work on something more substantial then (e.g. a more detailed framework). I'll try to have some sort of tentative list of perks when i get the next update out, however that is going to be particularly tricky since we don't know what changes to our environment that Gen VI is going to bring. I'm sure something can be worked out. Bear with me though, because it will take a little while for me to start putting the pieces together especially since today I will not have time to sit and work on it.
    I've already came up with a few ideas for perks, and they don't have to be game-related. Until gen VI comes along, we can have a limited list of clan-related perks.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

got a slew of ideas from some of you yesterday, if you can think of any more for the rpg system as far as level areas, perks, etc. feel free to pm to me or tmk or ask us on the chat, though you might wanna run through me first so i can give you the possibility of tmk either a)considering it at this point or b)considering it ever :P. Some of these ideas seem very possibly, and some will require a little bit of a group effort to make it happen but if that happened they'd be great too, we'll see once the system is more down on paper and organized!
    Last edited by BGP_; 19th May 2013 at 3:31 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Knowing that we're all going to get bored of the RPG thing within the space of a few months after X and Y anyway, it might just be better to say screw it and do the userbars. Not that I use those anyway though.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    Knowing that we're all going to get bored of the RPG thing within the space of a few months after X and Y anyway, it might just be better to say screw it and do the userbars. Not that I use those anyway though.
    Yeah, I've been saying that for a while now (despite it being my idea). However if I have to make something, better off going all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    got a slew of ideas from some of you yesterday, if you can think of any more for the rpg system as far as level areas, perks, etc. feel free to pm to me or tmk or ask us on the chat, though you might wanna run through me first so i can give you the possibility of tmk either a)considering it at this point or b)considering it ever :P. Some of these ideas seem very possibly, and some will require a little bit of a group effort to make it happen but if that happened they'd be great too, we'll see once the system is more down on paper and organized!
    Or you all could simply use the PM feature provided in the forums and send me the PM directly. That way I don't have to hear about them in the xat, and not through a middle man, because xat is a crappy medium for those kinds of things, and hearing ideas through a middle man means I cannot ask any questions. So in fact, don't run them through BGP, since because I'll be doing the brunt of the work it is better for me to archive them in a manner that is best suited for my work habits, and getting the information directly so that I can best understand and tweak the ideas. I have absolutely no desire to go through BGP to work on this, because that will become the least efficient method for all of this.

Alas, I must once again mention that you be mindful of where the development is in the stage. You may have the best detail ever but I am still working on the foundations of the system, and it is imperative that I have the fundamental framework finished before we start discussing details!

So in brief (since you guys don't like to read):
    1. PMs are best!
    2. Contact TMK directly; he'll get back to you in one form or another.
    3. Still working on framework, we'll work on details later
    Last edited by TheMourningKing; 19th May 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Aww come on tmk i just joking :P but anyways im thinking on startin the tourneys soon either with byes or round robin, this is ridiculous

RIP Ice Grabbers

Aww come on tmk i just joking :P but anyways im thinking on startin the tourneys soon either with byes or round robin, this is ridiculous
    I know, I know (3-hours-of-sleep TMK can be a bit harsh, and Well-Rested TMK is sorry for the tone). And sure go for it, i'm on board with starting now; not every tourney idea can be a winner. I'm cool with that.

Thank you to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Am I gonna be in th tourney? If I am, just a warning, I'm not particularly good.
    3ds Friend Code: 4742-5646-1638

If you want to add me, please PM me or something to tell me your friend code so I can add you back!

Quote Originally Posted by luxuryball168 View Post
    Am I gonna be in th tourney? If I am, just a warning, I'm not particularly good.
    Not if you haven't signed up. I supposed you haven't found the tourney thread?

I like the RPG idea but we should still do tournaments.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    I like the RPG idea but we should still do tournaments.
    we're still going to do tournaments, i'm thinking there will be a tournaments "strength area" as i'll call it for now to level up in. Tournaments idea is just basing it entirely on tournament performance

RIP Ice Grabbers

Ladies and Gentlemen your favourite sarcastic idiot has returned!!!

Hi guys! I'm back! China was awesome.

Also welcome to all newcomers!

welcome back alpha!
    Also, lol that xbox reveal.....seems like the only thing they sold was the PS4 and Wii U

RIP Ice Grabbers

welcome back alpha!
    Also, lol that xbox reveal.....seems like the only thing they sold was the PS4 and Wii U
    As stated on xat, if new xbox makes more sales than ps4 or wii u i will change my name to Richard Lover.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    As stated on xat, if new xbox makes more sales than ps4 or wii u i will change my name to Richard Lover.
    Personally I would have gone with Richard Cranium, but it's your choice.

Alright so I'm starting the tournaments tonight with byes, not waiting any longer so be ready to finish them in a quick manner

RIP Ice Grabbers

Let's all just try to forget about this stupid crap that happened. I was raging over my issues with this one girl I know who basically ruined my life a few years back that he brought up without knowing.
    Last edited by rovert; 23rd May 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

i KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG

WHEN A LITTLE PRETTY WHITE GIRL RAN TO A BLACK MAN'S ARMS

a
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    With the recent events, all I need to say is that one of the two are happening in a matter of hours.

1. James is going to be at least removed from the chat for starting arguments either when they originate or bringing them back
    2. I am leaving the guild for good because people here are dumber than I don't know what.

All I need to say is if I had taken a screenshot of what James told me before I banned him, I can assure people that he is absolutely no good for the guild. He is a lying deceitful little crap who can only make his life worth something by taking in attention in the form of arguing and being the center of attention at all times.

About that, he told me he posted the comment which I guested him over assuming that Kots would never see it. This completely justifies my reasoning for guesting him as it was meant to be a rude comment which would likely start an argument. I don't care what anyone else says, I know James meant it to be hurtful and start an argument and I should have guested him. He also wanted me to apologize for ignoring him, which he clearly can't make up his mind about because when I did so he magically decided that I was wrong and he actually wanted me to say I was wrong for guesting him which he proved himself I was correct in doing.
    People here arent dumb. They just talk about things that they think interest every1 else. Take BGP for example, "sony, mirrosoft, sonic, sonic, sonic sonic," etc yada yada yada. There ARE actualy some cool people here though like blue and purp and hiro and every1 else here except for a few people that like u siad, like to start arguments. But do you see me leave when they annoy me? No. Take my mono steel type run for example, i was highly criticized by Rey and pokexpert (kavatika however the heck u spell it) for not completing it. Yet i did not get angry for very long cuz i dont take it personally.

You've been in the family for far too long to let something like this throw you down. Keep your head up and i hope you reconsider it and stay here. Your friend scizor,
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    People here arent dumb.
    good one
    I claim Larvitar!

Oh freaking joy, let's have fun again.
    Sorting this **** out, why some people here fail to understand the concept of keeping peace is beyond me.

RIP Ice Grabbers

why some people here fail to understand the concept of keeping peace is beyond me.
    People here arent dumb.
    I see the correlation

(hehe)
    I claim Larvitar!

Alright everyone, let go of what happened today and move on. Any continued further discussion unless asked by a leader will be punished, as it's "sorta" dealt with right now and no need for others to be concerned

RIP Ice Grabbers

Good evening everyone :3 !!!~

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

Remember to get tournament battles done, stuff is posted on challonge!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Alright everyone, let go of what happened today and move on. Any continued further discussion unless asked by a leader will be punished, as it's "sorta" dealt with right now and no need for others to be concerned
    Alright then, but damnit, if this happens again I'm gonna ****ing talk to him.

Page 897 of 972 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947 ... LastLast